CHAPTER 24

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     Your body was pulled by some unknown force making you yelp in shock. You tilt your head around but there’s no one that pulled you backwards. You started to panic when you realize that you can’t fight that force. You were pulled towards the darker alley making you shivered. You want to call for help but no words get out from your mouth.

                  Suddenly, you were thrown towards the wall with a loud thud. You hissed in pain and saw a figure was walking towards you.

“H..h..help me.” You slowly called for that figure but when it came closer and closer, your eyes turned wider and wider. It’s not a human figure but a wolf! The wolf turned himself back making your stomach churned.

“L..L..Luhan.” you stuttered frightened.

“H..h..how did you..” you words were cut off by him.

“Telekinesis.” He smirked and used his power to take a broken glass that was shattered nearby.  He raised his hand and the glass levitated on the air heading towards him. He grabbed the sharp broken glass and turned towards you with a devilish smirked plastered on his face.

“No..no..please don’t hurt me.” You pleaded with tears streaming down your face. Your body shook violently when he stepped closer and closer to you.

“Kris ask us to kidnap you if we found you but not for me, Jae In dear.  I would love to see you in misery.” He said and pointed the glass towards your face but you slapped his hand away making the glass was thrown to the ground.

          Luhan looked at you with raged face and he sprained your leg making you shout in pain.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” your tears started to pour like crazy at the unbearable pain.

“Hahaha! What a stunning scene to see.” He said and step your arm making you whimpered in pain.

“Just like your parents.” He whisper but you heard him clearly. You were shocked at his statement and your eyes instantly widened.

He leaned in and slashed your neck with a broken glass that you didn’t realize he picked it up just now.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” you shouted again.

“Mmmmm..Your blood smells nice.” He smirked and his lips as the scent of your blood get in his nose. Your own blood started to drenched your clothes.

            

                Before he can hurt you, a sudden white light appeared and blinded both of your eyes for a moment. You heard a loud thud and realize that he was thrown away. You open your eyes and they instantly widened.  You saw a huge light brown wolf and light red wolf appeared. Luhan transfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter