CHAPTER 16

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

                  You woke up in the morning by the sound of utensil clinked against each other. You groaned when you felt your head pumped like crazy. You didn’t remember what happened yesterday at all. You get in the bathroom and look at your at the mirror. Your eyes widened when there’s a line of scar at your neck. (It is because Suga twist your neck yesterday.)

                After you washed up and dressed, you slowly walked down the stairs. You peeked at the kitchen and saw a guy was cooking something. “Come out Jae In. Don’t need to peek like that.” Suga said without even looked at you. You flinched when you were caught by Suga.

“Why are you here?” you asked and sat down on the kitchen table. Suga frowned for a second but faked a smile and turned around and looked at you who were staring at him with questioned eyes.

“You didn’t remember? Yesterday I came here and celebrate birthday with you but you fainted due to lots of emotions.” Suda lied. He chuckled when he saw you tried your best to remember about yesterday.

“Ok.Ok. Let’s eat. I make chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes.” He said and served the food at the dining table. You followed him while carrying a jug of orange juice. The two of you enjoyed your meal quietly. Suga stared at you who ate the food like you never eaten for 10 years.

“Hungry?” he asked still staring at you. You looked up and smiled at him while nodding your head. He chuckled and ruffled your head.

“Eat slowly. The food won’t run you know.” He said. You nodded your head and continue to enjoy you meal.

               After the both of you finished eating, you helped Suga washed the plates. You turned around and saw a fly was lazily landed at the kitchen table. You really hate fly so you raised your hand wanted to smack that little creature. Suga who already finished washing the utensils, turned around. His eyes widened when he saw you raised your hand to smack the fly.

“Oh .” He cursed and watched you landed your hand on that poor creature.

               The kitchen table smashed when you landed your hand on that fly. Your eyes widened when you saw pieced of the kitchen table scattered on the floor.

“What the….” You said. “Why is the kitchen table smashed? I don’t think I smacked that hard.” You said and looked at the wide eyes Suga. He gulped.

“I think I need to confess something to you. Come, let’s go to the living room.” He said and accompanied you to the living room. He mumbled something and the kitchen table instantly turned to its original shape.

            You sat down on one of the couch while Suga sat at the opposite couch. You wait Suga to talk patiently. Suga glanced at you and sighed.

“First of all, promise me that you won’t hate me after this.” He said with sad eyes. Your eyes soften and you slowly walked and sat next to him.

“I would never hate you. You’re my brother till I die.” You said and hold his hand. Suga started to calm when he heard you said that. He grab your hand tightly.

“You and me are not normal people like others.” He said making you frowned.

“I don’t understand.” You said.

“I mean, we are not actually human.” He said making you widened your eyes. You want to pull your hand but he held them tightly.

“I’m serious, Jae In.” he said when he sensed that you’re thinking that he was joking.

“Can you get to the point? Why did you said that we are not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter