CHAPTER 12

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

                 The next day, you wake up and did your morning like usual. *Why do I felt so good right now?? As in I never faint yesterday.* you thought while ate your breakfast. You wore your favorite Converse and walked out from your house.

*It’s been a month since I visited the forest.* you glanced the forest behind your house.

              Suga watched you walked to the school from his house. He lived at your neighborhood too. You sensed someone stared at you and you quickly turned around to see a shadow close the curtain at his house. You tilted your head and frowned. *Why do I feel someone was watching me?* you thought and continue walked to your school.

              You arrived at your locker and suddenly a group of boys surround you making you flinched.

“Excuse me.” You said politely and tried to get through the group but a tall nice figured white haired guy pushed you back to your locker a little too hard making it produced a loud slam. (Yes. You figure it out. He’s RapMon><. *cough* new comeback *cough*)

              Students startled at the sound and tried to figure out what’s happening and saw you were surrounded with a group of 6 guys (exclude Suga).

“What’s your problem with me? I think I don’t even messed up with you guys.” You said bravely making Rap Mon smirked. (don’t forget that your emotion enhanced.)

“That’s true but it’s the order of someone.” He said.

“That Mi Ae and her es??” you asked making the guys gasped.

“What did you just called her?” a guy with dark black hair grabbed your collar and glare at you.

“I just called her .” You who were feeling so angry so sudden said that aloud straight to his face making that guy’s face turned red.

“You’re the one who is the here.” Jimin raised his hand and slapped you on your left cheek so hard that students gasped when they saw there’s a very red handprint at your cheek. Your head were thrown towards the right. BTS widened their eyes when they saw Jimin slapped you.

“Yah. She said to scared her not to hurt her.” J-Hope grabbed Jimin’s shoulder but the other slapped his hand.

“Shut up Hyungseok.” He said and glare at J-Hope. J-Hope raised both his hand surrender.

           Jimin turned to look at you but he flinched when he saw you glaring at him like you’re going to eat him alive. BTS look at you too making them flinched at the sight.

“Ouch. That’s hurt. A LOT. “you said emotionlessly making Jimin startled and scared.

          You raised your hand and slapped his face. Since your strength enhanced, your little force turned into a BIG one making Jimin thrown to the ground with bloody and bruised left cheek. BTS look at you with horror look.

“What you just did to him?!!” V shouted at you and pushed you towards the locker. You pushed him away making him thrown to the ground too.

             Suga felt something wrong was happened as he stepped in the school. He saw there’s a group of student surround a certain locker. *That’s Jae In’s locker!* he thought and quickly rushed. There’s a big commotion there in the middle of that place. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter