CHAPTER 17

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

                    After the very weird yet confuse weekend, it’s finally time to go to school. You headed to your school wearing a VERY big hoodie making it’s hard to see your face. As soon as you step on the school ground, Suga already called you. You turned to him and smile after greeted him good morning.

“I think they can sense your arrival.” Suga leaned and whispered making you trembled in fright. You looked at the particular group nearby and caught that they were glaring at you with unreadable eyes. You were not sure if it was hunger or anger. Suga gave you a slightly squeezed at your arm assuring that it’s going to be alright.

               You and Suga arrived in the class and sat next to each other. Exo-K came afterwards after the teacher arrived in the class. You tried to focus in the class but failed to do so when you felt very uncomfortable at your seat. You felt very hot for no reason so you asked the teacher’s permission to go to the toilet.

                You washed your face with cold water hoping that it’s going to chase of the hotness. But it didn’t. You walked out from the toilet but a tall figure shocked you.

“Ch..Chanyeol.” you stuttered and look at his hungry looking eyes. Your eyes widened when you caught his eyes turned bright yellow.

“Oh my god.” You whisper and flinched when Chanyeol took a step towards you. His eyes show hunger, hunger and HUNGER. He smirked.

“I..I don’t why. I’m sorry Jae In. I can’t control myself.” You suddenly heard Chanyeol’s voice in your head. You looked at him who were staring at you with the same eyes.

Suddenly, with no caution, Chanyeol charged towards you. He grabbed your neck making you hard to breathe. You trembled and tried to push him away but you can’t due to his strength. You tried again and successfully pushed him away. You angrily slapped his cheek making blood spit out from his mouth. He glared at you and suddenly he charged towards you and choked you even harder. You can hear his growl. Tears started to slipped down your cheeks. You can’t even shout for help.

              ********************************************

              Suga watched Chanyeol walked out 10 minutes ago from the class with heavy hearted. Why does he felt uneasy when he looked at Chanyeol? He glanced at Suho and saw the alpha looked at with the same uneasy look as him. Suga instantly asked the teacher to go to the toilet. He walked towards the girl’s toilet hoping that you’re there. 

                His heart stopped when he saw Chanyeol strangled you with hunger in his eyes. He looked at your face which drained with tears. He ran towards Chanyeol and punched his face with his spell covered fist. Chanyeol let go of you and looked at Suga. His eyes turned normal.

“Jae In. Go back to your class instantly.” Suga ordered. You can’t even move. Tears can’t stop rolling from your eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter