CHAPTER 20

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will still put Kris in my stories although he..he.. //cries//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At Icheon Airport*

              Six gorgeous male walked out from the arrival department attract the attention of the people nearby. Some of the women and girls swooned over their handsomeness although they’re wearing shades. Yes, shades in the airport. Sounds ridiculous but that’s the only way to cover their ‘unique’ color pupils.

               Their nose instantly twitched and the started to sniff as soon the same luring and delicious scent come across their nose.

“Gege I’m hungry. Let’s eat meat.” The tall, muscular male with panda looking face said and tugged the coat of the golden hair alpha. 

“Didn’t you just eat tons of meat in the airplane?” the alpha asked with stern tone.

“We’re hungry too.” A male with doe eyes said and a pout is visible on his face.

“Fine. Get in the car.” The alpha said and get in the black Lamborghini followed by the panda guy and a strict looking guy.

               The luxurious car speed off from the airport followed by a red Ferrari droved by the doe eyes guy with a gentle but mysterious face guy and unique looking guy. The alpha just bought the cars two days ago and he ordered his workers to send those cars to Korea.

The arrived at a meat shop and yeah, they ordered tons and tons of meat. The meat couldn’t satisfy their hunger but it’s enough to make them less hungry. Tao growl in hunger as soon the fresh meat heat the grill. Lay glance at the lead hunter and shook his head. “Maknae will always be maknae.” He sighed. Tao heard the omega sighed and glance at him.  He would never want to get on Lay’s nerves.

                  They wolf down the meats and in just 20 minutes, their plates are clean.  “We should get to our new house now.” The alpha said and paid the bills.  They arrived at their house and get in.

“Nice choice of house.” Luhan said and Kris just smirked cockily.

            Lay rolled his eyes annoyed and climb up the stairs and get to his room. Well, he knows which one is his room since the rooms in the house are specially designed with their taste. Lay prefer all black and antique. The walls are painted complete black, the black closet was carved with antique architecture, the black curtains and black king sized black. Everything is black in that room. Thank god Lay’s wolf form is cream color or else he’ll be called the Black Fanatic instead of Fierce Storm.

             The same luring smell kept lingering around the house. It’s not just in their house, everywhere they go, they can smell it. Lay know how to control himself but he know the others can’t. There is a story behind how he can control his hunger tho. He suddenly remembered the face of his parents. He hates them so much till he once tried to kill himself but fortunately, Kris saw that and he saved Lay from killing himself.  Let me tell you something about Lay. He’s one of a unique wolf. Why? Because he does not have one power but TWO. He can heal others and he also can nullify someone’s power. How can he have two powers? I already told you that he’s a unique wolf. Nobody actually knew that he have two powers. Instead of being happy about it, Lay hated it!

            The power reminds him of his parents. The one who killed his first love. His mother is the one who transfer her power to him when he’s little. The sudden knock from the door make the thoughts washed away. He groaned in annoyance and opened the door. He shows an emotionless face making Tao flinched.

“Kris called you. We’re all gathering at the living discussing about tomorrow.” Tao said and walked away followed by Lay.

“I’m tired. Can’t you just tell us tomorrow?” Lay growled and slumped himself on the sofa. Kris rolled his eyes and ignored the omega.

“So tomorrow we’ll start to search for her. We need to separate and search for her at different area. I’ll go north, Luhan east, Xiumin west, Tao northwest, Chen northeast and Lay, you search her around south. I can sense her at the north area. If you found her, DON’T kill her. Kidnap her instead.” Kris ordered.

“Done? Because I really need a rest now.” Lay said and stand up headed up to his room.

“How about you use your power to make you recharge?” Luhan suggest.

“Recharging my power is more important than recharging my physical power.” Lay glance at Luhan and close his door.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 The next day, Exo-M with their bikes and cars, get to their areas. Instead of using bikes or cars like the others, Lay just walk towards the south. He’s not in the mood to search for Jae In actually. He knew that she’s at the south.  The reason why Kris said he sense Jae In at the north is because Lay nullify Kris’s and that other member’s sense. So instead of sensed Jae In at the south, they sensed her at north side.

                 Lay’s nose suddenly twitched and he instantly looked at his right and saw a living angel is walking towards the café at his left. The luring smell kept get into his nose as Jae In get nearer to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter