CHAPTER 19

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        

            It’s been a while since you visit the forest behind your house. You sat on the usual flat big stone and stare at the full moon. You can clearly heard howls from wolves. You didn’t felt scared but instead, you felt excited for no reason.

*How does it feel to howl?*

“Awwuuu~~” you pouted and tried to howl lowering your voice a little.

*Uwaa..I feel marvelous!* you thought and grinned.

              After spending some time there, you decided to get back home. You grabbed your bag and walked through the forest like usual. But it felt like something unusual about the atmosphere. You felt like something or someone was watching you. You tried to chased that feeling away and walked faster than usual. You follow the rays of light nearby without even looking at the tracks you’ve made due to the scary feeling you felt.

                You arrived at the spot where the rays of lights were. What shocked you the most is that you weren’t at the place you think you were at. Your eyes widened when you caught two BIG HUMONGOUS  wolves were staring at you with drops of saliva at the corner of their lips. You heard they growled in hunger. One of them was brownish plus reddish in color while the other was complete black.

                You slowly stepped backwards but flinched when the wolves started to stepped forwards. You instantly ran away trying to get away from those wolves but unfortunately, both of them started to chased you. You ran as fast as you could but who can beat two big wolves??

The ground beneath you suddenly shook harshly making you fall. You looked at your surround to find a weapon but failed miserably when you can only saw a wide grassy field. It’s the field behind Exo-K’s house!

              Tears started to fell on your cheeks like waterfall. You tremble so hard. The two wolves smirked and launched towards you but they bounced back. It’s like there have a force field securing you from them. They shook their heads and try to regain their conscious. The ground started shook again but this time, it’s even worse making the force field that protected you broke. You felt like you were at an earthquake. The black wolf started to walked slowly towards you. You close your eyes tightly when you saw it charged towards you.

“Stop it Kyungsoo!!”

                           *********************************

                 Suho, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun were at their living room watching television, waiting for D.O and Baekhyun to come back from hunting. It’s been two hours since they were gone and it make Suho felt slightly uncomfortable.

“Why were they so long? They never took this long to go finding our food.” Chanyeol who already felt boring started to whined.

“*sigh* Baegoppa..” Sehun make a hungry face. Suho looked at Kai and Kai looked at him.

“Felt anything?” the alpha asked.

“Yeah..besides from hungry, I felt something.” Kai crossed his arms and frowned.

“What is it?” Suho asked.

“I don’t know.” He answered.

           Suddenly, they felt the earth tremble and shaking. The four of them looked at each other. Kai closed his eyes and started to find the source.

“The field.” He said and the others instantly ran towards the field behind their house.

           Their eyes widened as soon as they arrived when they saw D.O was trying to eat a girl! Their nose twitched and their stomach growled in hunger when they smelled the luring and very delicious smell from that little figure in front of D.O. Suho tried to calmed himself but when he looked at Chanyeol and Sehun, he knew that they couldn’t control their hunger. It’s even worse when they’re super hungry right now.

“Kai! Bring them home!” Suho ordered Kai and he instantly obeyed the alpha.

          One of the reasons why he asked Kai to bring them home is because Kai can teleport. Second, he can easily control himself because his self-control is high. Well, he’s the school player and you know why. *wink* *wink*.

           Suho’s eyes turned saphire blue and he transformed himself to his wolf form. A gorgeous white wolf. He ran towards D.O and pulled with his water. He formed a water barrier between you and D.O. Kai teleported himself beside Baekhun and twisted his neck before teleported him home.

               D.O glare at his alpha and launched towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter