CHAPTER 5

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

                You get out from your house and headed towards the school wearing white dress like blouse, dark brown stretchy jeans and brown coat while listening to your Ipod.

You look at the forest behind your house and smile unknowingly. “I’ll definitely go there again today.” You mumble. You stopped midway when you saw crowds forming in front of the school gate.

“What the hell happened there??” you mumble and suddenly, you caught a glimpse of a group of boy at the middle of the crowds.

*I heard this school has kingkas. Maybe them. I should get another way to get in.* you thought and started to searched for ideas to think how to get in the school without passing through the crowds. You look up and saw the school wall.

*Hmm...it’s not so high. Maybe I can…* you thought and started to climb the wall. It’s not hard for you since you usually climb trees and walls at your orphanage with your childhood friend named Min Yoon Gi. You love him so much until you cried when you need to be apart with him.

             You hop down with both of your feet perfectly making you receiving weird looks from the students nearby. You bow a little and walked away like nothing had happened.

              Exo-K can’t even move due to the girls that kept crushing them together like sandwiches and squealed like a bunch of hyenas. No offence but he really hate it. He searched for a space that can make him get out from that horrible place. While he was searching, he caught you climb the HIGH wall with no problems. His eyes widen when you just jump down smoothly. Suddenly, someone pushed him making him snapped away. He telepath s to put annoyed faces making the girls slowly back away. They didn’t like seeing their kingka annoyed since they can be deadly.

                 Exo-K walk coolly out from the crowd and headed towards their lockers. Suho look around searching for you but failed to do so.

          You were in your class reading your favourite book. “The ancient warewolves.”  It’s a book about the king and queen of Quartz which is the kingdom of warewolves. The king is a warewolf while the queen is a normal person making them gained A LOT of betrayers from their kingdom. It also tell the legend story of the ‘t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter