CHAPTER 18

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Short update everyone.^^ VERY VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         That day, Suga decided to hang out together at the Amusement Park. You were so happy when you heard the news. You squealed and jumped like a little girl while holding your phone. Thank god it didn’t fell off from your hand. You wore floral white blouse and black jeans with white sandals.

         You and Suga arrived at the Amusement Park with Suga’s bike. You were so exited as soon as you saw the rides there. You instantly pulled Suga along with you to ride the first ride. Suga chuckle and shook his head at your childish behavior.

          You ride A LOT of rides including carousel, cliffhanger, skydiver, roller coaster, black hole, madhouse, drop towers, ferris wheel, star flyer and wind seeker. (I’m so sorry since those rides, I only search at Internet.) After hours of riding and playing at the game booths, you finally felt hungry. You didn’t want to eat at the Amusement Park since they’re all fattening and sweet. You look at Suga with pleading eyes.

“Yoongi-ah~~ I’m craving for meat. Can we eat meat after this? Let’s go to the famous meat restaurant.” You pleaded him with puppy eyes.

Suga frowned when you asked him like that.

“You were what?!” he asked.

“I’m craving for meat.” You said even clearly. Suga thought for a while.

“Why you didn’t want to eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter