CHAPTER 15

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Birthday eve*

                 You woke up at 11.45 p.m. when you felt very thirsty and headed to the kitchen. While you were gulping down the water, you heard someone ring your door bell. You flinched and startled. Your heart started to beat fast when countless of thoughts rushed in your mind.

*Who is that??* *Why did someone rang on my doorbell when it’s  midnight??* *Is it a robber??* *But a robber never rang a bell.* *I should look who is it.*

                     You slowly walked towards the door and opened it. Your were shocked as soon you landed on Suga’s very sweet smile while holding a very cute birthday cake. “Jae In-ah!! I’m here to celebrate your birthday!!” he cheered and smiled brightly.

You started to tear up due to much emotion. You were happy and touched by Suga’s action.

“Aww…uljima. You aren’t cute if you cry.” Suga said.

                “I’m sorry for not there with you the past two days. I have some business to take care.” Suga apologized and sat down on the sofa. You put down two cups, two plates and a jug of water on the table.

“It’s ok.” You lied and fake a smile.

“No you don’t. I know you from you were little. You can’t lie to me. I’m very sorry.” Suga said. You sighed.

“Haha..I really can’t lie to you.” You laughed a little.

Suddenly, Suga blushed making you looked at him with questioned eyes.

“Why are you blushing?” you asked.

“A…a..aniya. I just never looked at you wearing that. You look…..y.” he stuttered. You look at yourself and look back at him.

“What’s wrong with my shirt?” you asked.

“I never watch you wearing clothes like that. You usually wear t-shirt and jeans.” He said.

                  Suga looked at his watch and smile a little. “One minute for your birthday.” He said a little TOO happy making you chuckled. You never know that deep in his fast beating heart, he’s very scared and nervous when he knew that when the long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter