CHAPTER 4

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                  You were waken by the sound of wolves howling together. You were mesmerized by the beautiful sound of the howls. *I never heard howls this beautiful. It’s like they were singing.* you thought and savour the beautiful sound of the howls. You look at the sky and notice that it’s full moon! You instantly capture the beautiful scenery and start to sketched the beautiful moon shine at the sky.

               Kai’s nose twitched and look at somewhere. EXO-K are now at the top of the mountain near the waterfall I their wolf form. It is where they can watch the full moon clearly. It is also their favorite place in the world. D.O nudge him making the other look at him.

“Why?? Is there something wrong?” he ask. Kai frown.

“I smell someone familiar and some weird unfamiliar sound.” He said and looked at the waterfall.

                Baekhyun and Suho stop singing and look at D.O and Kai. They started to smell with their sharp nose.

“Me neither.” Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho said.

“I think I had smelled that smell before.” Kai frown and started to think.

“Let me and Kai check it out. You guys stay here. Kai, transport me to the place where that smell the most strong.” Suho ordered. Kai nod his head and transport both of them.

                 While you were drawing the scenery, you heard leaves ruffled nearby. You turn around and saw nothing but darkness. You sighed and continue to draw.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter