CHAPTER 26

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                  “When I was walking back home, I encountered with Luhan at the alley. He pulled me towards him with his telekinesis. He sprained my ankle and clawed my neck. Before he can hurt me more, Chanyeol and Baekhyun came and Chanyeol fought with Luhan. While both of them were fighting, Baekhyun came next to me and my bleed neck to stop the bleeding. He ordered me to ride on his back. He collapsed before we arrive at the field. He looked really in pain. His body was ok but…*sigh* I don’t know what happened to him.” You explained.

“The same thing happened to Lay.” You whispered to yourself but unfortunately, those four wolves with their incredible hearing ability, heard you.

“Chanyeol came after that and he collapsed beside us. You guys came a few minutes later.” You ended the explanation with another sighed.

“Wait. Look hyung, her leg. It’s purple.” Sehun said to Suho and pointed to your leg. Suho looked at your leg and widened his eyes at the horrible bruise.

“Her neck too.” D.O. said.

“Let me heal you. Kai, take me a pail of water. D.O, take the medical kit.” The alpha ordered and s and they instantly obeyed him. Kai and D.O came a few minutes later.

“Jae In-ah, look at me.” He held your chin and tilted your head so that he can take a better look at your wound. You stared in his dark brown orbs. Your body suddenly become tensed when he touch you. Your heart started to beat so fast. You didn’t realize that you blushed at the skin ship.

“They looked pretty bad. Let me heal them.” Suho said and he motioned the water from the pail. The water rose up and followed his hand motion.

            His hand did some motion thingy at your neck and you suddenly felt a cooling sensation at your neck and slowly, those wounds closed and healed. He then grabbed your leg gently and do the same hand motion. You watched his hand manipulated the water in awe. *Amazing.* you thought and watched the water circulated your leg and your wound slowly healed. You didn’t r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter