CHAPTER 3

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it's kinnda too early for us to open AFF. but this is a gift from me to you, my readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            You stand in front of your new school while holding both of your bag straps. You took a deep breath and start entering the hall. Students keep glancing at you with weird looks. You keep your head down and walk towards the office. After you take your schedule and locker keys, you get into your classroom with the help of a not so friendly student.

 “Anyeonghaseyo. Choi Jae In ibnida.” You bow down.

“You can take your seat.” The teacher said with I-don’t-give-a-damn attitude. You headed to an empty seat and sit down. The students seems didn’t care about your presence. No one even care to speak to you. *Hmmmm….They aren’t friendly as my friend at the orphanage.* you thought with a little pout stuck on your face.

*Canteen*

               You eat alone on a tree branch at the backyard of the school while reading your ‘Ancient Howls’. YES. A branch. Thick one.

*Today, we read the next chapter. ‘Canid Hybrid.’* you thought and started to read the book.

(Warning: You didn’t have to read it if you don’t want since I didn’t read it too. It’s so confusing about this all hybrid stuffs. I make this because Jae In is WEIRD.)

Members of the dog genus Canis: wolves, dogs (both common dogs and dingoes), Ethiopian Wolves, coyotes, and golden jackals cannot interbreed with members of the wider dog family: the Canidae, such as South American canids, foxes, African wild dogs, bat-eared foxes or raccoon dogs; or, if they could, their offspring would be infertile.

Members of the genus Canis can, however, all interbreed to produce fertile offspring,with two exceptions: the side-striped jackal and black-backed jackal. Although these two theoretically could interbreed with each other to produce fertile offspring, it appears they cannot hybridize successfully with the rest of the genus Canis.

When the differences in number and arrangement of chromosomes is too great, hybridization becomes less and less likely. The wolf, dingo, dog, coyote, and golden jackal diverged relatively recently, around three to four million years ago, and all have 78 chromosomes arranged in 39 pairs. This allows them to hybridize freely (barring size or behavioral constraints) and produce fertile offspring. The side-striped jackal and black-backed jackal both have 74 chromosomes. Other members of the Canidae family, which diverged seven to ten million years ago, are less closely related to and cannot hybridize with the wolf-like canids; the red fox has 34 metacentric chromosomes and from 0 to 8 small B chromosomes, the raccoon dog has 42 chromosomes, the fennec fox has 64 chromosomes. The African wild dog, however still has the same number, 78 chromosomes, as do the wolf-like canids but have yet to hybridize with any of them.

                 The sound of leaves rustling making you look away from your book. You look down and saw six gorgeous guys sitting down under the tree you’re at.

“Hyung, today is full mo…..” before the black haired guy can continue, the shorter with big circular eyes cut him.

“Shush!! I sense someone nearby. You shouldn’t talk about that in school .” The shorter said firmly and glare at the other.

*What the hell are they talking about??* you thought and try to listen to them closer but your action make one of the thin t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter