CHAPTER 25

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

          Suho imedietely run towards his wounded members and take a look at their weak condition. He looked at you and recieved a worried look from you. Suddenly, a gush of wind threw you harshly away from them. You landed on the ground with a loud thud. You hissed in pain when you felt your head hit the ground hard.

“Jae In!” Suho shouted and glared at Sehun.

                Suho get to you and helped you up. You saw Sehun glared at you with rage eyes.

“What did you do to my hyung?!”  Sehun shouted and pushed you harshly.

“Sehun stop!” Kai held Sehun’s shoulder.

“You hurt them!” Sehun shouted still glaring at you.

“No I did not! They saved me!” You shouted back. You were mad when suddenly Sehun accused you for something you didn’t do.

“Stop it both of you! Sehun! Help Kai with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Bring them home!” Suho said and glared at Sehun with stern eyes. Sehun stompped the ground angrily making the grass arround the three of you was blown by strong wind. You held onto Suho for support.

“Sehun! Now!” Suho said sternly. Sehun glared at you for the last time before jogged towards Baekhyun. Kai already teleported Chanyeol home just now.

“I’m so sorry for Sehun’s behaviour. He care about his hyungs alot.” Suho apologize behalf Sehun.

“*sigh* no it’s okay.” You said and gave him a force smile. Although it hurts A LOT, you just let it be since you understand Sehun’s feelings.

 

                You waited at the living room for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to wake up. With Sehun piercing his deadly glares in you, you couldn’t help but find it’s toturing there. Your hungry stomach doesn’t make it any better. After seems like 30 minutes, D.O and Kai groaned.

“Urgh! I’m hungry! Can’t we have something to eat?” Kai said while holding his stomach.

“It keeps growling and growling.” D.O pointed at his stomach. Both of them looked at the alpha.

Suho turned towards both of them and raised his right eye brow.

“And you think I know how to cook?” Suho asked with annoyance in his voice. He is hungry too actually.

                 Suddenly, your stomach growled hungrily making blood creep at your face. You blushed madly. You saw Kai smirk at you.

“Can’t I just eat her? Our food is freaking in front of us!” D.O asked Suho. Your eyes instantly widened.

*Not in a milion years.* Suho thought.

“Do you have food to cook? I mean I could cook for you guys. I’m hungry too actually.” You asked Suho. He seems taken aback

“You really should do that. I’m dying here.” Kai said.

        Suho showed you the kitchen and where the ingredients are placed at. You thanked Suho and declined him politely when he wanted to help you.

“You should clean Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s wound.” You suggested.

“Are you sure you’re ok? I mean I could ask Kai to help you.” Suho said.

“Fine, if it’s that what you want.” You sighed defeated.

 

“Kai, help Jae In cook the meals. I’m going to treat Baek and Yeol’s wounds. D.O kaja.” Suho said and walked towards the room where they placed Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed by D.O.

 

               Kai get in the kitchen and saw you were cutting meat at the counter. He smirked and teleported beside you.

“Yah! You scared me you alien head!” you knocked his head, shocked when he surprised the out of you just now.

“Hahahahaha!!!! Mian.” He burst in laughter when he saw your surprised face.

“*sigh* Here! Chop this vegetables or I’ll chop your head.” You shoved him the vegetables. He looked shocked somehow.

“What?” you raised your eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter