CHAPTER 6

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

                    Sehun jumped away from the attacks of that guy. He used his wind power to push the wizard away but he used his magic to blocked Sehun’s attack. Chanyeol threw fire balls towards the wizard but he dodge it quickly.

“SINCE WHEN WIZARD STILL ALIVE??!!” Kai shout and transport behind the wizard’s back but the other ducked ad kicked Kai making him thrown towards a big tree making it cracked. Kai wince in pain due to the impact.

               Since they’re at their usual place which is at the top of the mountain near the waterfall, Suho use his power to generate a big amount of water and attack it to the wizard. The wizard casted a spell and he suddenly disappear. Suho frowned and searched for him. The wizard appear from nowhere and casted a spell at Suho making his leg broke. Suho shout in pain attracting the attention of the members.

                Kai teleport towards their leader while D.O use his force power to make a little earthquake. Baekyun flashed a very bright light towards the wizard making him temparory blind. Kai helped Suho to heal his broken leg. Since Suho was a high class warewolf, he can heal himself quickly. It’s a bonus that he has water generator power since water can heal.

                    “What do you want from us?!!” D.O started to rage when the wizard kept dodging his attacks. “I’m here to protect someone important from you guys.” The wizard said calmly. “What? Your girl?? Are you even a male?” Chanyeol scoffed making him receive a slap from himself. The wizard use his power to control Chanyeol’s hand just now.

“We never  hurt or even never WILL hurt someone. Especially humans!!” Suho said firmly making the wizard laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter