CHAPTER 7

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

                 You think you had a very weird dream yesterday. You woke up in the morning and did your morning routine like usual. The dream was so blurry. You can only remember you stare at the sky when suddenly you saw sparks at the nearby mountain. After that, you can’t remember anything.

                You arrived at your school and get to your locker without bother to look at anyone. Suddenly, you were pushed against the locker by someone strong. It’s suprising when you didn’t even wince in pain. You didn’t felt any pain actually. You look at the culprit. It’s the leader of Exo-K fan club.

“Yah!! Why did Exo-K oppa so close to you yesterday??!! Did you slept with them or something?? You piece of ty !!” the girl named Mi Ae said and slapped you. Your head were whipped to the right making the students nearby laughed.

              You look back at her with no red handprint stuck at your cheek. Mi Ae widen her eyes when she saw her deadly slap that can make every girls in this school didn’t had any effect on you. She poke your forehead harshly.

“YOU. Before I make your life a living hell, you better stay away from our oppas.” Mi Ae said and the other students nod their heads and glare at you.

“You couldn’t easily order that to the new student. Especially when we are here.” Suho said coolly and glare at Mi Ae making her speechless.

She pulled away her forefinger from you and acted like an innocent girl.

“Oppa!! I didn’t do anything to her. REALLY. I just wanna be friend with her. That’s all.” Mi Ae said and try to hug Suho’s arm but he slapped her hand away and glare at her.

“Don’t talk bull with me. You can’t lied to me when I just watched you slapped Jae In with my own eyes.” Suho said.

“And don’t call us oppa. You’re nothing but just a crazy that head over heels for us.” Kai said with his deadly tone.

                 Exo-K turned to look at you but unfortunately, you weren’t there!! “Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter