CHAPTER 22

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

                     So today you have three periods of P.E. which you hate the most since there’s no Suga in that lesson, no Exo-K (which make you relief) and lastly THERE’S FREAKING EXO-M in that lesson. You already changed your sports attire and everybody is gathering at the field. You lined up and warmed up like the teacher ask you to do. You can hear Exo-M growl non-stop every time you glance at them. It’s windy and your scent really make them hungry. Suga was very concern about your safety but you assured him that it’s alright although you, yourself, not sure about it. You’re terrified by them but you just follow the flow.

             What you and Exo-M didn’t know is that Lay, use his nullify power to nullify ’s sense so that they can control their hunger. He can’t always use his power tho. Exo-M will feel suspicious about why they can hold themselves when the prey is in front of them!

              “Today we’re going to train for the school sports and championship day. Unlike other schools, this school has different kind of sports day. Usual schools will only hold tracks event such as sprint, long distance race, high jump and long jump. BUT, this school put some addition consist of basketball championship boys and girls, soccer championship, baseball championship and many more. Each one of you is compulsory to participate at least one of it. It helps to add your marks for your important exams.” The teacher explained.

              She started to call the athletes name in your class and they start to training like usual. Only you, Exo-M and some other students are still standing like statues at the field. You didn’t really give a damn about the school’s sports and championship day since you’re not really into attracting any attention. You’re not the type that hated sports but you’re not the type to love sports either. You’re good in it but you just didn’t want people to know you.

“So…Jae In, I want you to enter the 4 x 400 meter.” The teacher looked at you but you just sighed.

“Can I not entering the track event? I’m not good at it.” You said.

Exo-M especially Kris, Chen and Tao scoffed at your sentence. Kris glanced at you and smirked mockingly.

“No. You need to participate it at least one.” The teacher urged you and you just sighed in defeat.

“Fine.” You said and jog towards the tracks.

“I bet she can’t even run.” Xiumin smirked.

“So, Kris and Tao, you guys wanted to participate in the basketball championship while Luhan and Xiumin participate in the soccer ball championship. How about Chen and Lay?” the teacher asked and looked at Chen and Lay.

“I’m in the medical team and I’m not required to enter any of the events.” Lay said and the teacher nodded her head.

“How about Chen?” the teacher asked.

“I’m in the 100 meter sprint.” Chen said with confidence. The others just smirked knowing that Chen will beat the others without breaking a sweat.

                 You kept cursing under your breath when you saw the other rivals. They were glaring and smirking at you as if they’re going to beat you down to death. You just give them I don’t give a attitude and get to your lane which unfortunately, the outside lane. Exo-M sit at the bench nearby which they can clearly watch you race with the other school athletes.

“I bet they’ll beat her in just a minute.” Kris said and watched you get ready. Lay glanced at him and rolled his eyes annoyed. Since when the alpha take a damn about their prey.

“Ready. Get. Set. *prreeett*” the coach blow the whistle and the other three rivals run as fast as they could leaving a huge gap between you who just jogging like a normal human. You still keep the speed tho. You’re a wolf remember? It doesn’t take much effort to beat them but you’re just acting like a ‘normal’ person. You look at the gap and you know that you’re way behind them. But you don’t give a .

“It’s just the first 400 meter. Nothing going to happened anyway.” You mumble and continue jogging.

                You saw the coach and your teacher sighed and rolled their eyes at you. You can clearly hear the audience bash, mock, provoke, insulted you what so ever.

“We’ll never going to win against the other class if the teacher pick her.”

“Ewwww what the is she doing?” “She doesn’t even run.” “She’s annoying!” “Oh my god. I’m not going to cheer for her. “

           Exo-M watch you jog and scoffed. Some of them even laughed at you. Exclude Lay of course.

“Hahahahaha!! Told you the other girls going to beat her.” Kris said and smirked.

“I don’t think so gege. It’s only the first 400 meter. No one knows what will happened at the second, third or at the forth meter. From my observation, by the speed of those normal human girls use, they won’t be able to reach 1600 meter. If they use most of their energy at the first and second round of 400 meter, they will not have the enough energy to reach even 1200 meter. While Jae In, she knows what she’s doing. By using least of her energy at the first 400 meter, I know, she will able to reach 1600. Even more than that I bet. Besides, she’s not a normal human. She has wolf blood in her remember? She’ll beat them without breaking a sweat if she wants.” Lay retorted back making the others instantly speechless. He smirked when he knew that no one will retort back what he said.

             Like Lay said, the other girls started to slow down at the third laps. I mean VERY SLOW. While you, you don’t even have a single drop of sweat. At the last lap, which is the last 400 meter, you know that it’s the right time to show your ability. You speed up in an incredible speed passing by the girls in just a second. The audience gasped at your sudden action. You smirked when you saw the other rivals gasped with horrible widened eyes watching you passed them. You won the race without breaking a single sweat. Just like what Lay said.
               You looked at the speechless audience. Especially the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter