CHAPTER 21

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s just say Exo-K didn’t sit around Jae In since Suga chase them away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 You were staring out from the class window trying to ease the scary feeling that lingering around your body. You know that Exo-K are staring at you with hunger in their eyes. You can clearly hear their growls. The teacher get in and the class greet her like usual. You look at her face and saw excitement in her eyes. *She looks..happy?* you thought.

“Today we will having six new boys in our class.” The teacher announce and six gorgeous..I mean GORGEOUS guys entering the class like they were having fashion show in that place. 

( I can't really put their 2013/2014 pics since it's hard for me to remember what happened at those years. It's horrible! Besides, i like them in this year {2012} the best.)

 

                   Of course the girls would squeal and swoon over them. They introduced themselves and one of the guys really attracted your attention.

*Lay?* you thought and stared at him. He saw you staring at him and he threw you a dazzling smile making the girls squeal even more. You turned your head away trying to hide your embarrass face.

*EXO-M??!!* Suga and Exo-K thought in unison. Exo-K looked at each other and Suho looked at Suga. They all have surprised face except for you. You look at them weirdly. And that’s when you realize what are they shocking about. Your eyes widened too.

“It can’t be…” you said under your breathe.

“Suga..are they….” You can’t continue your words when Suga nodded his head with frighten evidence in their face.

“I’m doomed.” You whisper to yourself.

“No. You’re not. You have me to protect you.” He said and squeezed your hand assuring that it’s alright.

“You can take your seats.” The teacher said and Exo-M started to walked towards you. You can sense Exo-K look at you and the girls in the class send daggers through your head.

              You suddenly felt scared when the tall guy with sharp eyes with golden hair smirk at you and bumped your shoulder. You flinched at your seat when you saw a tanned muscular guy growl at you with bright yellow eyes. He also bumped at you making you hissed in pain. The other three guys bumped your shoulder too. You bite your lip die to the pain you felt. The do bumped you hard.

“What your back sweety.” the boy with slightly chubby cheeks said.

                 Suddenly, you felt a hand at your shoulder and the pain instantly disappeared. You look up and saw Lay look at you with unreadable eyes and he instantly get to his pack. Suga glared at Exo-M but they just give him a smirk.

“Are you ok? My eyes didn’t lie when I saw they bumped you harshly.” Suga said.

“No. I’m fine.” You said while glancing at Lay, two rows behind you.

 

*Kringgggggg!!!!* the lunch bell rings.

“Always by my side, Jae In.” Suga said and hold your hand. You hold his hand tightly when you saw Exo-M get out from the class and headed towards the canteen. You can’t deny that they’re really hot and handsome. Girls squeal and swoon as they laid their eyes on Exo-M. They’re like angels sent from heaven. Except that they’re wolves.

                You get in the line and bought some food for you to satisfy your hunger. You glanced at the pack far in front of you and caught the tanned muscular guy with eye bags piled his food tray like he’s starved for a year. Suga nudged you making you realize from your thoughts. You look at your front and saw there’s a HUGE gap and you instantly walk forward. Fast. Since you started to hear people cursed you behind.

                You with beet red face, instantly get to your usual place followed by Suga. He chuckled at your cuteness. It’s not really convenient for him to chuckle when there are TWELVES WAREWOLVES that badly want to eat you, but seeing you in that state make him find you really adorable. He put his tray that are full with mouth-watering food that you find it’s hard to not to stare at them, on the table.

                Suga look at your tray and saw there are only two doughnuts and a carton of strawberry milk while at his tray, there are a bowl of overflowing rice goodness, overflowing stirred fried bulgogi, egg rolls, kimchi and a bowl of savory soup. (I’m seriously hungry right now and I can’t help but describe his food like that. Excuse for my overly description for Suga’s food. Hehehe O///O) Suga can clearly see that you kept glancing at his food.

“Yah. If you want to taste my food, you can just say it.” Suga said and look at your cleaned plate.

“Hehe..Can I?” you asked with red face. Suga chuckled again and ruffled your head.

               He scooped some of the rice and meat and feed you. You eat it with joy written all over your face. You close your eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter