CHAPTER 10

Once Upon A Time: Red Riding Hoodie (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    One sunny day, when you were heading towards your locker, a sudden force from someone making you slammed towards the lockers. Students gasped at the scene. You corrected your arm bones making it produced a loud bone cracking sound. Students look at you weirdly and creepily.

“Aiisshh…that’s kind of hurt.” You mumble and opened your locker completely ignoring the culprits. It’s not like you didn’t saw them, you just didn’t want to gain trouble at this beautiful sunny and bright day. You didn’t want to ruined your own mood for such a childish bullying session.

          You walked away from that place making the culprits tried to catch you but something stopped them. They can’t move their legs!!

“Yah..yah!! What happened??” Mi Ae asked angrily and tried to walked but failed to do so.

Suga smirked and walked passed them. The girls squealed at him. Suga glance at Mi Ae and her minions.

“Forgcin” he casted a spell at them and suddenly, they were pushed by a strong force making them fell down. Students started to laugh at them when they see Mi Ae and her minions fell down without being pushed by anybody.

“What are they doing??? Slapstick??” a guy teased and laughed with his friends. Mi Ae felt so embarrassed. *What happened just now??* she thought confused.

“Jae In~~!!” Suga called you as soon as he stepped in the class. Girls giving you envy looks while Exo-K just stared at Suga with unreadable eyes. Suga glance at Exo-K and he glared at them.

You look up from your favorite book (Ancient Warewolves) and smile at Suga.

“Anyeong Yoon Gi-ah.” You cheered.

Suga pulled a chair and sit next to you. He lean on his arm and stare at you reading the book.

“Still reading that??” he ask. You look up and nod your head.

“You should buy another book you know.” He said and take the book from you. He read the page you’re reading at. He sigh and look at you.

“Well, I can stop you from reading this uninteresting book.” Suga teased you making him receive a smack from you. Since your strength were enhanced, the impact from your little smack making Suga wince.

*Note that don’t mess with her when her strength and emotion enhanced.* Suga thought and rub his sore spot.

              The first period went boring but still endurable. The next period is PE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter