Intro - Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongin

Because "You" Happened

For a son of a great guritarist and at the same time a businessman, Chanyeol was considered unlucky. He was chosen to study at a regular university as his father didn't want him to be a rich-kid-with-a-rich-kid-attidtude. He didn't mind this because he was enjoying and somehow, he found some that can be called friends there. But today, there is one thing he does mind. He gets to drive a car. Unfortunately, it is a taxi cab.

 

"Son, go to the company later and see what you can learn there okay? Remember, I am proud of you and I will be more than happy if you took over my company." Mr. Park said with a wink.

 

"Okay, Dad. I'll see what I can do. I'll make you proud." Chanyeol answered flashing a smile.

 

"Oh by the way, I'm gonna have to use the Audi okay? I have an important meeting today with a client. Sorry for that, Chanyeol." Mr. Park said as he went inside the Audi and started the engine. Chanyeol just stared at the Audi going far away from him, as if hating him. Actually, his family owns four cars and he always got the Audi to use. But not today. The Audi was taken by his father going to an important meeting and the red one was taken by his sister, Park Jiyeon. At first, Chanyeol didn't  want to take the yellow Honda but he realized that he has no other choice lest he will have to drive the taxi. He scrambled back to his room and took a simple white shirt and black jeans. He hurriedly got dressed and ran to the garage, only to find out something that made his knees weak.

 

He will have to use the taxi.

 

Grudgingly, Chanyeol opened the car with the keys from the storage room. He went inside the cab, eyes indicating no happiness and a body saying 'This. Is. Crap.' Great. He will use the taxi to drive all the way to his father's company. Just great.

 


 

5 minutes of driving had passed with a playlist of Super Junior's songs. Chanyeol was singing along with Mr. Simple when he noticed a small man hugging a basket who seems to be desperate for a ride.

 

He stopped in front of the small man. He didn't know what has gotten into him but he felt that he wanted to help. He was just about to ask the small man where he is off to when the door suddenly opened and entered a watery-eyed boy who sat in the backseat, still hugging the basket.

 

​Dang. He forgot that he was driving a taxi cab.

 

"To the Pet Care Clinic please." Chanyeol heard the small man's voice crack as he said the destination to him. It seemed that the passenger couldn't see clearly as his vision was cloudy because of his tears. The small man looked at Chanyeol and stared at him for a while and then looked away. 'Hey, taxi drivers wear fancy clothes nowadays' Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

One fact from Chanyeol is that he doesn't want to see crying people. He feels the need to protect the crying one. Because of this, Chanyeol sped up and got to the clinic in no time.

 

"Good thing I kno —" Chanyeol stopped because the small man immediately got off the car and went inside a room.

 

Good thing I know where this clinic is.

 

"Wait he didn't pay." Chanyeol chuckled. He stayed there for a while because he wanted to watch the small man. Also, Chanyeol has a thing for pets and he wants to comfort the man. Who knows? He might have a new friend.

 

Chanyeol was currently listening to Mr.Simple  ( he needs to continue listening to this. HE WAS INTERRUPTED) when the small man sat on a long chair outside the room. He noticed that the man was crying. 

 

"He just loves his pet so much no? Oh wait, is his pet in the basket?" Chanyeol noticed a teardrop that fell from his left eye.

 

I must have been carried away

 

He walked towards the small man who was in the middle of crying his heart out. The small man looked up, eyes filled with tears

 

"Uhm... Hi? You forgot to pay the driver. Don't worry, I already paid for you. Just sayin'. " Chanyeol flashed a smile

 

Don't cry.

 

 

 

 

 

Dancing was his passion and so was boxing. 

Jongin wasn't much of a fighter however, he uses his fist when needed. And no, he is not a gang leader or a mafia or a gangster. Actually by looking at him, he looks like a flirt because of his 'perfect' features - a tan skin, good body and an attractive face complete with adorable lips. But no, he. is. not. a .flirt. Whenever anyone needs an example for Do Not Judge the Book by It's Cover, he can be one.

 

At his university, he is feared by many although, everything is a misconception. This is because recently, he had been involved into many fights. Jongin wasn't the one who started the fight he had been involved with. It just so happen whenever someone will notice them in the middle of the fight, it is Jongin who has the upper hand.

 

I don't want to make Grandma go here anymore

 

"Yo Kim Jongin!"

"Hey Jongin!"

"Are you deaf? I was shouting at you and you weren't turning around. Are you perhaps being a coward now?" This is what Jongin's ear picked up while his arm hurt because of the tight grasp of the assailant.

 

"Look Eunkwang, I don't want to send my grandmother back here again. Now, would you please let me go?" Jongin asked. Fortunately, a teacher is approaching making Eunkwang drop his arm.

 

"You are lucky, Grandma's Boy."


 

"Two tablespoons of melted butter and... Oh! I haven't beaten the eggs yet." Jongin was about to bake brownies for his exam today. Truth be told, he is a frustrated cook because whenever he tries to cook something, it ends up being a fail. He looked around and saw everyone doing well. Especially that short and big-eyed classmate of him.

 

'Hey. He is good'

 

He is dancing while walking towards the tool shelf to get the beater when he tripped on a foot. However, Jongin was sure that it was not an accident.

 

Someone tripped me

 

He dropped the eggs and to his surprise, it landed on the shoes of Eunkwang.

 

"What is your problem, huh?! Oh, I see. You're getting revenge aren't you?" Eunkwang was closing in.

 

"No no. I tripped on a foot and I acci —" Jongin didn't finish because he received a punch on the left cheek. 'This is too much..'

 

He fought back. It was then when other students of baking class noticed them, all eyes glued on them. Jongin didn't punch much. He just evaded the punches thrown by the enemy. Just then, a powerful punch landed on Jongin's right cheek and stomach which made Jongin fall on the floor, coughing blood.

 

Eunkwang started to ruin everyone's masterpieces. Cupcakes, truffles and even croissants were not safe. Eventually, his eyes landed on Kyungsoo's pink cake with blueberries on top and started to walk towards it. 

 

Jongin's eyes met that of Kyungsoo and sensed fear. The latter broke the staring contest as he sees Eunkwang getting nearer. When Eunkwang was about to reach for the cake, Jongin, with the strength he has left, stood in front of the rampaging bully however, he eneded up being pushed away to the left. The bully continued on his way but Jongin stood in Eunkwang's way again and rewarded Jongin with a punch.

 

'I can't let him put this guy's efforts into waste' Jongin said to himself.

 

Seeing no other choice, Jongin punched Eunkwang in the face. Hard.

 

'What on earth is going on here? It's a mess! What caused this?" Their professor enters, looking disgusted. Who wouldn't be.

 

"Ma'am. Jongin caused this. He stepped on my foot and started a fight." Eunkwang said as he stand up, wiping blood from his lips.

 

"But—" Jongin wasn't able to continue because his teacher cut him off.

 

"Is this true class?"

 

Jongin knew everyone hates him. He knew everyone looks at him as a gangster. He just put his head down closed his eyes holding back the tears.

 

"Yes Ma'am"

 

"Mr. Kim Jongin, see me at the Dean's Office after you finished your schedule for today."

 

Jongin couldn't do anything. 'Everyone despises me that much'. His eyes met the pair of big eyes once again. The boy looked at him for a while and imediately looked away.

 

At least I saved a beautiful cake

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

First of all, MELODIES!

I'm sorry I used Eunkwang hyung's name here. Don't worry it is not him. Sorry T_T

And here it is! I just finished my editorial and created this. Hehe