Chapter 2 - My Oh My

Because "You" Happened

♫ My oh My oh My oh My. Kona eberuna oikusu konno

Liar Liar Liar Liar. Anata noii ewanoi naiwa

My oh My oh My oh My My oh My oh My oh My ♫
 

"Oh my!"

 

Baekhyun jumped out of the bed. Damn, he totally forgot Kyungsoo. He scrambled towards the living room and found a plate with pancakes and strawberries and beside it was a piece of paper. "This is definitely Kyungsoo's." Baekhyun said as he read what was written in the paper.

 

EAT.

 

Baekhyun's eyes quickly turned towards the kitchen and there, he saw his bestfriend wearing a red apron, cooking their lunch for school. He sighed in relief and walked towards Kyungsoo.

 

"Kyungie! You stayed! I am so sorry. I was about to go out of my room after three minutes and..." Baekhyun glanced at the clock

 

4:30 am

 

"My oh my! Kyungie! I am so sorry! Please understand..." Baekhyun pleaded. His bestfriend is not turning around. With guilt and fear taking over him, Baekhyun tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder. Good thing, Kyungsoo turned around.

 

"Oh Baekie. You've already woken up. How's sleep?" Kyungsoo asked a confused-looking Baekhyun

 

"Uhm, fine, I guess? Look Kyungie, I am terribly sorry. I know you are mad but..." Baekhyun stopped as he saw Kyungsoo now has the confused-looking face.

 

"Who says I'm mad?" Kyungsoo laughed. "Come here, I know something's troubling you. It's Peewee isn't it?" his bestfriend said as Baekhyun was enveloped by Kyungsoo's hug.

 

Baekhyun froze.  Was it Peewee?

 

"Yeah You're right. It's Peewee."

 

He grabbed his towel and toothbrush. "Kyungie, you've worked really hard, thank you. I'll get ready for today. You should too, you know? By the way, you can use the guest's bathroom." Baekhyun went inside the bathroom. "After all, I have a surprise for you later"

 

He chuckled and proceeded to take a shower but as soon as he opened the shower, Baekhyun felt weird.

 

Something's wrong. And it wasn't Peewee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After taking a shower and putting his uniform on, Kyungsoo carefully placed their lunches in their respective lunch boxes. He cooked Kimchi Spaghetti for him and Baekhyun today. Yes, he knew there's something bothering his bestfriend. And it is not Peewee. He just don't know what exactly is troubling Baekhyun.

 

"Kyungie, you ready?" Baekhyun asked him. Am I?

 

"Yup. Here's your lunch Baekie." He handed Baekhyun his lunch box.

 

"Shocks! Thanks for this Kimchi Spaghetti Kyungie! This will help me cheer up!"

 

I know Baekhyun. I know.

 

After walking with each other for fifteen minutes, they have finally reached the university. Baekhyun immediately ran, leaving him behind.

 

"See you later Kyungie!" Baekhyun still managed to shout those words while running.

 

"What's with him?" Kyungsoo asked himself as he headed for his classroom. While walking, all he could hear was about the fight in baking class yesterday. And he witnessed it. He reached the front of his classroom and as soon as he entered the classroom, there is only one topic the students inside were talking about.

 

His chocolate classmate.

 

"What's going on?" Kyungsoo asked one of his classmates.

 

"Kim 'Wrecker' Jongin was just seen walking with his grandmother while entering the school premises. They must have been called by our Dean because of what happened yesterday. Well, good for that gangster."

 

"No." Kyungsoo knows Jongin was not the one who started the fight yesterday. Actually, since that chocolate's first fight, he knew that Jongin was not the one who started it. He wanted to tell the truth but seeing how many students were against the chocolate, he became afraid. But not now. 

 

'This is too much.' He ran to the exit door and as soon as he reached the door, his professor opened the door.

 

"Where are you going, Do Kyungsoo?" His professor asked him.

 

"Oh. Sorry sir. I'll return to my seat now."

 

'Later, I promise.' Kyungsoo said to himself and started daydreaming. However, his daydream was cut when the professor mentioned about someone shifting.

 

"Okay class. Today, one student from Chemistry class shifted to here, Technology and Home Economics. Please welcome, Byun Baekhyun."

 

WHAT?!

 

His bestfriend walked towards the center and waved at him. 'Is this the surprise?'

 

"Oh my, he is cute!"

"Dang. Another pretty boy."

"I can't believe he is our classmate."

"Hey, for a boy, he is pretty. Wait don't go nuts. I don't like him. I'm straight."

 

"Ugh" Kyungsoo heard all of this. And obviously, he doesn't like it.

 

"Oh I forgot. There is another student who shifted to this class. He is from Biology class. Please come in Mr. Park Chanyeol."

 

Kyungsoo noticed his bestfriend stiffen as the 'Chanyeol' guy came in. And as expected, those comments by his classmates became worse than earlier.

 

"I'll leave you first. I'm going to the dean's office. Please mingle with the other students, okay?" Their professor said as he left the room.

 

"What the—" He gasped as he approached Baekhyun. "What are YOU doing here?" Kyugsoo raised an eyebrow.

 

"Well, hello dear bestfriend" Baekhyun smirked.

 

"Uhh, can you wait here for a moment? I'm just going somewhere. I'll settle things with you later."

 

"Where to?" His bestfriend was curious. However, Kyungsoo thinks it's still not the time.

 

"Just somewhere." and he left Baekhyun inside the room.

 

I'll make things right first. I have to clear this misunderstanding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that Kim Jongin?"

"Yep. Looks are great but attitude is a no-no."

 

These are just some of what Jongin heard as he and his grandmother were walking towards the Dean's office. Actually, he's gotten used to it. Everyday, the same comments about how good his looks are and how bad was his attitude, is what he always hear. Damn they even don't know the whole story. As they approached the office, they were greeted by the Dean who happened to go out of the room just as they reached the office door.

 

"Good morning Kim Jongin's grandmother. As you can see, your grandson caused trouble again and—" His grandmother cut off the Dean. Whoa. Gangster grandma

 

"I believe your ACCUSATIONS were completely wrong. I don't believe my grandson would do it." His grandmother said proudly.

 

"Ma'am, there were even witnesses and—" Once again, the Dean was cut off.

 

"Then bring them here. And we are going to look for the one who really did see the fight." 

 

"Well then Kim Jongin's grandmother, I will accept that. Wait here and let me find the witness." And then the Dean left. And there he was, left with his grandmother who was currently playing with her umbrella.

 

"Grandma, I'm sorry I brought you here again. But I am telling you, I did nothing wrong! I even saved a beautiful cake!" Jongin told his grandmother.

 

"Of course Jongin, of course. I know you wouldn't do such a thing. That is why I am confidently waiting here." His grandma winked. 

 

Best grandmother ever.

 

"But dear, why do they always mistake you for a ganster? Does a gangster look like you? So, if one is handsome then he is a gangster?" His grandmother asked him. He can do nothing but shrug. Just then, a person came in. The person was short, has big ey— wait. 'I saved his cake'

 

"Tell me dearie, is he a gangster?" His grandmother asked him.

 

No.

 

"Greetings Madam. I am Do Kyungsoo of Baking Class and I am a classmate of Kim Jongin, your grandson. I came here as a witness. I have witnessed everything." the Big-eyed classmate stated. Doughnut.

 

"Okay, here i— oh Do Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?" The dean asked after he came inside the office with a student.

 

"I'll go straight to the point. Kim Jongin isn't the one who started the fight. Even his previous fights, he was not the one who started them. Yesterday, he even sacrificed himself to save my cake." the doughnut confidently told the dean and faced Jongin. His classmate started to walk towards him and handed him a bag of ice.

 

"Thank you, Kim Jongin. Madam, your grandson is kind. Don't believe all the hearsays about him." Doughnut addresed his grandmother.

 

"HA! See I told you Mr. Dean." His grandma jumped.

 

"Dean, I'm going to brief you about what happened if you will please let Jongin back to his classroom after he escorts his grandmother home."

 

Thank you, Doughnut?

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol entered the room and stood in front but as soon as he reached the center, he noticed someone. Someone who is very familiar. Chanyeol was shocked. This 'someone' also looked shocked.

 

Oh. Maybe we really can be friends, Mr. Reflex.

 

"I'll leave you first. I'm going to the dean's office. Please mingle with the other students, okay?" The professor said as he left the room.

 

Chanyeol looked for a seat and saw two vacant seats. Luckily, the vacant seats were a couple of seats from each other. He then took the one in the leftmost corner and sat there. As he took the seat, the girls around him giggled. 'I hate this type of girls.' He saw Baekhyun take the other vacant seat and took out a handkerchief and wiped his face. He was staring at Baekhyun until the girl beside him talked to Baekhyun.

 

"Uhm, Baekhyun can we exchange seats? I really wanted to seat beside my bestfriend. I hope you don't mind.."

 

Beakhyun's eyes indicated 'Uhm, sorry I have to turn down your request. I am terribly sorry'. Chanyeol sighed. 

 

Or maybe we can't.

 

"Uhm, please don't force him." Chanyeol said but Baekhyun spoke immediately after he finished.

 

"No. It's okay. Let's exchange seats."

 

Or maybe we can. Fate, please be good to me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

 

Sorry for the short Baekyeol. I just noticed that Baekyeol was given much attention in the previous chapter and I wanted to make it even for Kaisoo ;))

Here it is. A long(?) chap. Hehe 

Hey you thank you very much for reading. >:))<

Please do comment, subscribe and upvote :D Thanks much

 

potatopuppy