Intro - Byun Baekhyun and Do Kyungsoo

Because "You" Happened

"6.00 moles NH3 will decompose to form N2 and H2. To convert moles to mass, you will have to use... — ARGH!" Baekhyun ran his hand randomly on his hair. He didn't care if his beautiful hair would be ruined. He was just so frustrated with this stoichiometry thing in his chemistry class.

 

"Uhh Baek, what happened to your famous Do-not-touch-my-hair-nor-my-face ?" Kyungsoo, his bestfriend, said mockingly.

 

"Whatever Kyungie. These solving and analyzing things are killing me." Baekhyun said as he buried his face with his hands. It is true he hated all of this. He was supposed to be in his house, practicing table setting and stuffs like that while he was here, agonizing over a single problem from his chemistry professor.

 

Kyungsoo took his paper and scribbled something. He chuckled softly and ran away which was to quiet for Baekhyun to notice who was currently mumbling "I should have stayed at home" repeatedly.

 

"Kyungie, would you plea — " He stopped as he saw no one beside him anymore. He grumpily took his paper and noticed something scribbled.

 

Molar Mass :)

 

NH3 = 17g/mole

N = 14g/mole

H = 1g/mole

 

All are rounded off to the nearest whole number. Byun Baekhyun ;)

 


 

Classes have ended. 

And this means he gets to see his beloved Peewee. Peewee is Baekhyun's cat who loves pillows and trees. At first, Peewee was a stray cat but Baekhyun finds her in front of his house on a rainy day. Baekhyun took care of the cat, giving it food and he even dried the cat. Baekhyun grew fond of the cat because everytime he leaves for school, Peewee will follow him up to the front gate of his house and everytime he will come home, the cat will greet him with a sweet "meeeoooow~". Baekhyun will end up cuddling the cat until he feels the need to shower. He was just about to open the door when Baekhyun heard Peewee's welcome.

 

"Awww. Peewee already knows it's me." Baekhyun said, smile forming on his lips.

 

He opened the door and found his cat lying on the couch. "Weird" he said because it is unusual for his cat not to greet him. Baekhyun took a step closer and noticed his cat shake. He stopped walking and waited for a minute, not doing anything but just observing his cat. Just as he was about to leave the cat because he thought maybe his cat was having a nightmare, the cat shook violently. This caught the attention of Baekhyun who was just about to tidy his house.

 

Dammit. His cat is having a seizure.

 

Baekhyun took the cat and placed it inside the basket which has a pillow and a blanket inside. He called for a taxi and luckily, after two minutes, it came.

 

"To the Pet Care Clinic please." Baekhyun noticed his voice crack as he said the destination to the driver. He can't see clearly now. His vision was cloudy. He looked at the driver and noticed that the man in front doesn't look like a driver of a taxi cab. 'Whatever. Taxi drivers wear random clothes nowadays' he said in his mind.

 

The 'driver' sped up and in a blink of an eye (okay, he exaggerated. The man in front was just too fast), they have reached the clinic. He immediately got off the taxi and went into a room. With a motherly nature, Baekhyun gently placed his cat at the "bed" inside the room.

 

"Please. Help her. Do anything and please tell me what is wrong afterwards." Baekhyun said, leaving the room hurriedly. He just can't take it to see his cat like that.

 

'I just can't take it'

 

Baekhyun sat on a long chair (the hard one) just outside the room and cried there. He just loves the cat so much and it makes him so sad whenever something bad happened to his cat. One time, when he can't find Peewee in his room, he cried all night only to find out that the cat was just inside his closet.

 

He continued crying until he felt someone close. He looked up and saw....... a giant?

 

"Uhm... Hi? You forgot to pay the driver. Don't worry, I already paid for you. Just sayin'. " the giant flashed a smile.

 

Wow. That was... deep.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo ran away the moment he dropped the paper in front of Baekhyun. "Poor Baek." he muttered to himself. He understands how hard college is for Baekhyun, he used to be like that too. Guess he was just able to cope up a little earlier than his friend.

 

He went straight to his home after that. He was looking forward to going home. He didn't quiet like this day.

 

'Ugh'

 

He looked at the clock.

 

4:30

 

"Great! I'm just in time to watch music bank." he said while turning on the TV. Kyungsoo was so engaged in watching that he didn't notice the time flying fast. When he went to check the time again, he saw the time which gave him a shock.

 

6:30

 

"Crap. I forgot. I'm supposed to go to Baek's house tonight!"


Kyungsoo ran as fast as his legs can take him to his bestfriend's house, which was just a few blocks away. He pressed the doorbell.

 

'Eew. Who has Genie of SNSD as a doorbell.'

 

"Byun Baekhyun!" he shouted while he was knocking on the door.

 

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo, don't destroy my door!"

 

The door was abruptly opened by the bleamy-eyed Baekhyun. 'Oh.'

 

"Are you crying — wait, where. Is, Peewee?" Kyungsoo asked, used to Peewee welcoming him at the door like Baekhyun.

 

"At the Pet Care Clinic," His bestfriend answered timidly. He led his bestfriend inside and began to tell what happened to him today, seeing Kyungsoo's confused face.

 

"Wait. So You forgot to pay the driver and a giant payed up for you? What's wrong with that?" Kyungsoo asked his bestfriend.

 

"I don't know. It's a reflex. Maybe he needs something. Something from me." Baekhyun said as he shakes his head. " I'm sorry okay?"

 

"Well, looks like both of us had a quite bad day." Kyungsoo said to himself. Seeing the need to cheer his bestfriend up, he came up with what to do.

 

"Byuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeekhyuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!" Kyungsoo screamed as he took a step inside Baekhyun's house.

 

"Dooooooooooooooooo Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuungsooooooooooooooo! DON'T SCREAM!" Baekhyun screamed as well.

 

"I GOT A PERFECT SCORE IN BAKING! TAKE THAT." Kyungsoo screamed his lungs out. Again.

 

"OKAAAAAY FINE! I SAID DON'T SCREAAAAAAAAM!" Baekhyun answered with a scream as well.

 

"But there is one thing I hate." He then deadpans.

 

"Oh. Good thing. That must have ruined your day, no?" Baekhyun laughed and immediately earned a slap on the shoulder from Kyungsoo.

 

'Yes, Baek laughed.'

 

"Not really. But the thing is, that chocolate classmate-in-baking of mine nearly ruined my cake!" Kyungsoo scowled.

 

'Okay I'm doing this.'

 

"Good." Baekhyun earned another slap.

 

"Uhm, let's just say there's this guy at my baking class who dances randomly to his heart's content, even though we are in the kitchen." Kyungsoo started

 

"Hey. I do that too." Baekhyun said, laughing.

 

'I will do this.'

 

"That's not it. He stepped on my classmate's foot who happens to be plating his cupcakes. My classmate got angry and punches were thrown by each other, punching here and there. They ruined the work of others. Good thing I have saved mine" Kyungsoo sighs at the memory. He hates that day.

 

"Oh. Unlucky you." Baekhyun locked his bedroom door because he might earn another slap from Kyungsoo.

 

Yeah, unlucky me. But who knows, he might change right?

 

' Argh. I lied to Baekhyun. Sorry Baek.. The chocolate saved my cake.'

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

a/n

Hehe. My co-author and I wrote this during our saturday class. Please don't do this. Keke

Here it is! Kyungsoo's chap. Thanks for the new subbies ;) *inspired*