Chapter 2 - My Seatmate

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

Sehun's POV

I was still thinking about that girl. Why did that giant guy kept staring at her. Does he......like her? Well, it looks like that.

"Sehun," Suho hyung called me. I turned my head a bit and looked at him. "Yes, hyung?" I answered him. "What class are you in?"

"Umm...." I checked my schedule. "Class 1-A," I looked at Suho hyung.

"Ah~ I'll show you the way. Guys," Suho hyung called his other members. "You all go ahead, I need to guide Sehun to his class," the others hum in agreement. While walking to my class. I looked at Suho hyung. I wanted to ask him about that girl and thee giant guy. "Hyung?" I called. "Hmm...?" He hummed.

"About this mor-"

"Oh! Here's your class. Class 1-A," He cut me off. Hmm....Nevermind. I'll just ask later.

"Ah~ Thanks hyung," I gave him a smile.

"No probs. See you at recess!" He said cheerfully and ran to his class. I took a deep breath and......

"Oh, you must be the new student?" I turned around and saw a lady. My homeroom teacher I guess?

"Miss Tiffany Hwang?" I asked. She just smiled and nodded. She opened the door and walked in.

"Attention all! We have a new student today! Please come in," I heard that everyone started to whisper. I went in and looked around. All of the girls stared to squeal while the guys gave me death glares.

"He's so handsome!"

"OMG! Who is he?"

"Hi there!"

"Shush! Okay, please introduce yourself," Miss Tiffany said.

I bowed. "Hello, My name is Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you all," I gave them a tiny smile and the girls started to squeal like crazy. "Shush! Sehun, you may sit next to....Ji Ae," Everyone looked shocked and they started to whisper. "Ji Ae...." Miss Tiffany called. She suddenly smiled sadly and called again louder but soft. "Park Ji Ae~"

"Yes?" A voice answered. I looked at the girl and stared at her. It was the girl from earlier this morning. "Do you mind if our new friend, Sehun sit next to you?" Miss Tiffany asked gently. The girl- I mean Ji Ae looked at the seat next to her and then at me. "I don't mind," She said softly and then she stared at nothing. I walked to Ji Ae's and my table and then sat next to her. I looked at the girl next to me. She's.....kinda cute.

"Okay class! Open pages 112-120. Study the story and then write ab essay about it," Miss Tiffany said in english. It's going to be a long day.

 

FAST FORWARD>>>>

KRIIIIIIING!

Finally it's recess! I waited untill the others went out. Especially the girls. *shivers* They have been flirting with me. Giving me flirty faces. Eww....I put my hands in my pocket and went out. I saw the EXO-K guys infront of my class's door. "Sehun!" Four of them excluding the giant guy called. The giant guy looked confused. "Umm....Who is he?" The giant guy asked. Seriously? "Sehun. Our group's new rapper. I introduced him to all of you this morning," Suho hyung said. "Ah~ Sorry. My name is Chanyeol by the way" He said and gave me a creepy smile.

"Oppa?" We all turned and saw Ji Ae. She looked at all of us.

"Ji Ae!" They all cheered and smiled at her. Except for me.

"What are you guys doing here? With the new student?" She looked at them and then she looked at me.

 

A/N: Chapter 2 updated :-D sorry i don't have a poster. i dont know where to make one :< I'm waiting for HappyYixing? to make my poster :-) hee :3 but anyways where do you make posters? please tell me :/ please do comment and subscribe. I know. My story is boring. but wait till Ji Ae's past is revealed *creepy smile like Yeol* btw, EXOstans! Have you watched EXO's MIRACLES IN DECEMBER MV? OMG it's a great song ! i love EXO <3 They acted really well :3 I cried when i saw Luhan's sad face and teary eyes :'( And i also cried when he sang his parts in the CHINESE VER. And then i cried so hard when i saw all of their faces T^T