Chapter 7 - The Diary

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

Ji Ae's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I heard my alarm clock rang. I sat up straight and turned the alarm off. I looked down and saw that I was in my school uniform. Why am I still in my uniform? I groaned and glance at my alarm clock. 6:45 a.m. Wait- 6:45 a.m.? How did I got here? In my room? I remember walking home last night...with Sehun. And then, I cried. I cried infront of Sehun. The last thing that I remembered is that I fell asleep, in Sehun's arms. But how did I got here?

"What have I done?" I mumbled.

I got up and headed towards the bathroom. After 15 minutes of washing myself, I got out of the bathroom and wore a new clean school uniform. I brushed my hair and french braided it. I put my white headband on, slung my bag on my shoulders and walked down stairs. I saw my mom, dad and Chanyeol oppa already sitting at the dinning table, waiting for me.

"Good Morning, Ji Ae," My mom and dad greeted.

"Morning, baby sis," Chanyeol oppa greeted.

"Morning," I said softly. I took a seat next to Chanyeol oppa.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked while putting a bread on my plate.  

"I'm fine,"

"I heard from your mother that a guy carried you home last night, what happened?" Dad said softly while putting the newspaper down. wait- a guy carried me home? I had a confused look on my face.

"What? Sehun carried you home?" Chanyeol oppa turned to me. "What happened-" he continued but then stopped. He studied my face and then sighed. 

"Did you went to the park and cried there....again?" He asked me with a sad expression on his face. I stared at my hands and then nodded. 

Everyone was silent at first, but then I heard the three of them sighed. I just played with my fingers and stared at my hands. I mentally sighed. I'm sorry mom, dad and Chanyeol oppa. I couldn't helped it. Those words on the tree just suddenly made me feel sad. So, I cried.

"Ji Ae~" My mom called my name softly. My dad sighed again and then said,

"Finish your breakfast and take the car with your brother," He said.

"No, it's okay, dad. I'll just walk," I said. "I'm not hungry, sorry. I'll go first, Goodbye mom, dad," I continued. I hold the strap of my bag, bowed politely at my parents and then left.

 

 

FAST FORWARD>>>

 

Sehun's POV

I was at my seat, staring at the door. Where is she? Is she okay? Ever since last night, I couldn't help but kept asking myself questions. Why was Ji Ae crying? Did something bad happened to her at the park before? Is she okay now? Who was the- I stopped asking myself questions when I saw Ji Ae walked in class. I kept looking at her walking towards her seat next to me.

She sat on her seat and put her bag under her desk. I wanted to ask her so many questions. I didn't know why but I think Jack Frost froze my mouth. It's not even winter! I couldn't say anything to her. I just kept looking at her. Those dull and sad eyes are still there. Ji Ae must have noticed me staring at her, she turned to me and asked,

"What's wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly answered her,

"U-umm...nothing," I stuttered. I shoved my hands in the pocket of my school pants. 

"How are you doing?" I continued after a few seconds of awkward silent. She looked at me and then nodded.

"I'm okay,"

"Ah~" I said. There was a pause for a moment.

"Sehun," she called. I hummed in respond.

"Why didn't you woke me up yesterday? You didn't have to carry me home,"

"Oh, it's nothing. It was just that you must be tired from crying so, I just carried you home," I said. I heard her chuckled.

"I must be really heavy, huh?" She asked.

"Nope. You're actually light," I said and I smiled at her. I swear I saw a small smile appeared on her face.

Before we could continue talking, Miss Tiffany walked in. Everyone kept quiet. Miss Tiffany cleared and then said,

"Okay, class! turn to page 204," She started the class. She began teaching about writting a story and all.

After hours of learning, english class finally ended. The bell rang, signalling that it was recess already. Miss Tiffany closed her book and said,

"Before you go and have your recess, I have an assignment for all of you," Everyone stared at Miss Tiffany, waiting for her to give the assignment.

"I want all of you to write a story in english, of course. It is due for 1 month from now. Your story has to be interesting and it must be your own idea. You can write a story about anything and present your story to the whole class, thank you," She finished. Students then went out of class to go to the cafeteria.

"Park Ji Ae," Miss Tiffany called Ji Ae.

"Can you come here for a moment?" She asked softly. Ji Ae nodded and then walked towards Miss Tiffany. Miss Tiffany took sometning out of her handbag. It was a book. Wait- it was a diary. The word 'Diary' was written on it.

"I want you to read this. You have to read it but....don't cry when you read it, okay?" She said softly to Ji Ae. Ji Ae stared at the diary for a moment and then nodded.

"I'll try...." She said. Miss Tiffany patted her cheek and then went out of the classroom. Miss Tiffany and Ji Ae looks....close. Ji Ae hold the diary tightly and then walked out of class, I quickly followed her and walked side by side with her. 

"Are you going to the cafeteria?" I asked.

"No, I'm not hungry. I just want to go to the garden,"

"I'm not that hungry too, so, I'll accompany you," I looked at her and she just nodded. It was silent for a moment, but then I asked her,

"Why do you like to go to the garden?"

"There are lots of happy and sweet memories there," She replied. Hmm...memories? I glanced at her and saw her smiling sadly. So, I didn't ask her more.  

 

 

FAST FORWARD>>>

 

School ended. EXO-K and I were still at school. We were playing basketball at the basketball court. Ji Ae told Chanyeol hyung that she wanted to go home by herself. Chanyeol hyung didn't want to let her at first but Ji Ae kept insisting that she wanted to go and buy something first and that Chanyeol has already promised us, EXO-K that he's going to join our 3 on 3 basketball game. So here we are, sitting on the bench wiping our sweat off. Our basketball game ended with our team, Me, Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung won.

"It's not fair! You guys have two giants on your team and one basketball team captain!" Baekhyun hyung complained. We just laughed at him, except for Kai and D.O. I looked at my phone and saw the time, 

We stopped laughing when Chanyeol hyung's phone rang. He opened his school bag and took his phone out. He looked at the caller's ID and answered it.

"Hey, mom. What's wrong?" Chanyeol hyung's expression changed. He stood up and said something that shocked all of us.

"Ji Ae's not home yet?"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Chapter 7 updated! thanks to the new subcribers to this story <3 

xoxo <3