Chapter 17 - Her Story

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

"A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating these days. I was so busy with school and fangirling over EXO's comeback, Overdose! and XOXO EXO! OMFG. I'm currently sick right now, I have a cold -,- anyways I know my stories are lameeeee, but enjoy this chapter anyways.

 

• July 14 •

Ji Ae's POV

 

Me and EXO-K arrived at school pretty early since they're helping me practice for the Talent Competition. We were all at the school's music room. Well, not all EXO-K members are here. Only Sehun, Suho, D.O and Kai are here. Chanyeol oppa slpet late last night so I didn't woke him up. For Baekhyun, D.O said that he tried to wake him up and got a morning kiss from Baekhyun's pillow. Both of them live together 'cause their parents are overseas, working.

"Hmm....15 more minutes and the bell will ring," Suho said as he glanced at his watch.

"Hey, Ji Ae!" D.O called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you sing us a song, please?"

"But I already sang many times just now,"

"We want a different song!" Kai exclaimed and the others nodded in agreement.

"What song?" I asked.

"Umm....I don't know," D.O shrugged.

"How about umm....,"

"An EXO song!" Kai gave D.O an are-you-serious look.

"What? I love them, okay?"

"You're just jealous that they are good-looking and talented,"

"Ew, hyung, are you gay?"

"No, I'm not, you idiot!" D.O slapped the back of Kai's head and they started to bicker.

"Guys," Suho tried to calm them down.

"What is wrong with them?" I mumbled.

"I'm not sure," Sehun answered me.

"You know what, don't go walking at my house asking for food again!"

"Whatever. You're foods are not delicious anyway,"

"You little!" D.O almost pounce on Kai but luckily Suho held him. The door then burst open and in came Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"BaekYeol couple is finally here," Sehun said, earning a glare from the two.

"Hey, D.O! Why didn't you woke me up?!" Baekhyun pointed a finger at the said boy.

"I did! I tried yelling at you, slapped you, kicked you and even put your sock near your nose but you still slept like a dead guy,"

"Ji Ae, why didn't you woke oppa up?" Chanyeol whined.

"Ew, Chanyeol hyung is being childish again," Kai complained.

"Shut up," my oppa glared at Kai. The bell then rang and the boys groaned.

"Well, see you guys after school," Sehun saluted at them. He held my wrist and dragged me to our classroom.

 

"Good morning, class," Miss Tiffany greeted like always.

"Good morning, Miss Tiffany," we greeted back.

"So, where did we stopped before?" She asked.

"Umm...Ji Ae, Miss," my classmate, Choi Jin Ri hesitated.

"Right....Thank you, Jin Ri,"

"It's Sulli," she whined and the whole class chuckled at her cute attitude. Miss Tiffany just shook her head while smiling.

"So, Park Ji Ae,"

"Yes, Miss,"

"Are you ready to tell your story?"

"Yes," I answered as I stood up.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes, I'm....sure," I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

"I would like to say good morning to Miss Tiffany and to all of my classmates. Today, I am going to tell you a real and true love story entitled, 'July 14',"

"Park Ji Ae is a cheerful and happy girl who is always smiling 24/7. She guess she got her happy sides from her older brother, Park Chanyeol, who is also cheerful and a happy virus. She was just a normal girl who didn't really believed that she could fall in love, 'cause to her, all guys are the same. They only look for a girl by their cover and not by who they are. One day, she was at the school garden, her favourite place at school, playing her guitar,"

Flashback:

"Jageun kie donggeurake saenggin eolgulhyeong,

ppulte angyeong eoullineun kkamjjikhan namja,

useul ttaemyeon nuni gamgyeo anboijiman,

ai gateun misol gatin geureon namja," I started to sing Juniel's Pretty Boy while strumming my guitar.

 

"Neomu sarangseureowo sunjinhan malturo,

soksagyeo juneun gwiyeoun namja,

yeonghwa baeucheoreom meotjin namjabodan,

gwiyeoun namjaga johayo,

 

Boy boy boy oh my pretty boy,

gaseumi tteollyeo oh my heart nal anajwoyo oh my boy,

boy boy boy oh my pretty boy,

nae sarang jullaeyo moduda hai ya ya ha," I finished and I heard someone clapping from behind.

 

"At that moment, she turned around to see who was the person that clapped. She was pretty shocked at first to see a cute guy with big doe eyes smiling while clapping at her," I smiled as I remembered the scene.

 

"Wow, just wow," the unknown guy said.

"What?" I asked.

"You have a really beautiful voice, just like an angel's voice," I scoffed, thinking that he was one of the guys who wants to flirt with me.

"Have you even heard how an angel's voice sounds like?"

"Nope, but I know now," he tucked his hands in his pockets and stared at me.

"Psh, weirdo," I mumbled.

"I heard that," 

"Whatever," I said and turned around to walk away from that guy.

"Hey," he called and ran to me. He then walked right next to me.

"Don't you wanna know my name?" he asked. I stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Hmm, one, no. Two, bye," I waved and walked away.

"Luhan!" He shouted and I turned around to see him smiling at me.

"My name is Luhan," he said.

 

"From that day on, he started to disturb and annoy her. He can't stop but kept asking for her name. But she never told him," I chuckled.

 

"Come on!" Luhan whined.

"I told you my name so why can't you tell me your name?"

"'Cause I don't want to,"

"Fine, then don't tell me," I looked at him and he had this smirk on his face.

 

"So, did he got your- I mean her name?" Yoo Jung asked.

"Well, he asked her classmates. He was really stupid for not thinking about it earlier. Ji Ae and Luhan then got even more close everyday. He was annoying since he kept annoying Ji Ae, but without both of them realizing, they started to like each other's company and one day, they started to have feelings for each other. Luhan thought that Ji Ae liked his cousin, Kris, when he visited Korea," I smiled.

 

"Hey, Ji Ae?" Luhan called.

"What?"

"What do you think of Kris?"

"Kris? Umm...He's really handsome, manly and charismatic,"

"So, do you like him?"

"Yupp! Who wouldn't?" I asked bluntly. Luhan stopped on his tracks and I just kept walking. I then felt someone held my wrist and turned me around.

"Luhan!" He took my left hand and made me faced him.

"I like you! Park Ji Ae!"

 

The school bell rang signalling that it was recess.

"You can go for your recess now. Ji Ae, you don't have to continue to tell your story again, okay?" Miss Tiffany said.

"But-"

"Please?"

"Okay...,"