Chapter 10 - Who's this?

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

Sehun's POV

 

My eyes fluttered open when I heard my phone rang on the night desk. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. Where am I? I looked around the unfamiliar room and messed my hair. Oh yeah~ we slept over Chanyeol's hyung house. I took my phone and looked at the time, 7 a.m. I got out of bed, took a bath and wore a blue sweater and white jeans.

I dried my hair a bit, checked myself on the mirror and went out of the guest room. I was wandering around the big house and went to the garden when I saw it. I was looking at all of the beautifull flowers there. There were so many roses, pink roses, red roses and white roses. 

I stopped walking when I saw a figure on the garden swing. I slowly neared the figure and stopped when I was just a few feets away from the figure. Ji Ae.....She was hugging her legs with her face burried. What was she doing here? I was silent for a while but then I cleared my throat and called her,

"Ji Ae?" She slowly looked up and made eye contact with me.

"Sehun? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"How did you know where this garden is?" She continued.

"I was just wandering around and I guess I found this garden and looked at all of the flowers," I gave her a small smile.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just trying to release some.....stress,"

"It doesn't look like you're stress," I suddenly stated. Ji Ae looked at me in my eyes.

"You look sad. Infact, you always look sad," She just kept quiet and stared at her feet.

"Don't you have any other ways to let it all out?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Hmm...For example, I usually dance to let it all out. It's because dancing is my hobby, my passion,"

"Don't you have a hobby?" I asked and looked at her.

 "I guess," She mumbled.

"Then, do what you like to do. Let everything out by doing your hobby or passion,"

"But-" I cut her off and said,

"Just do your hobby. Be in your own little world for a while, where you're the star. Where you can let it all out," The both of us made eye contact. We stayed like that for a few seconds but then I looked away when I heard people calling for us.

"Sehun!" "Ji Ae!"

"We better go in. Wanna go in with me?" I asked her.

"No thanks. Just tell them that I'll be in the garden for a while," Ji Ae flashed me a small smile. I smiled back and walked away. 

"Sehun," I stopped and turned to look at her.

"Thanks," She smiled widely. I smiled sweetly at her and said,

"No problem," I then started to walk away.

 

"Sehun!" The EXO-K boys called and ran to me.

"Where were you?" Suho hyung asked.

"Oh, I just went to take some fresh air,"

"Have you seen Ji Ae?" Chanyeol hyung asked worriedly.

"She said that she'll be at the garden for a while," They all nodded.

"Let her have some time alone hyung," D.O said.

"Okay,"

For the whole day, the EXO-K boys tried to make Ji Ae happy and tried to make her laugh. She did smiled and laughed a bit but I know, those were all fake. Her eyes said it all. It was finally evening, We all went home since our parents might be already home.

 

It was recess already. Ji Ae and I went to the garden, sitting there while drinking a juice box. I was drinking chocolate milk and Ji Ae had apple juice. We started to get a bit closer ever since that incident at Ji Ae's garden. She was talking to me bit by bit. 

"So, you love pink?" I asked.

"Yupp, and white," I nodded my head.

"How about you?" She asked me while drinking her juice box.

"Hmm...." I tapped my chin and looked up at the sky.

"Black and white," I looked at her. She had a shocked expression, it wasn't that obvious but I could tell since her eyes widened a bit.

"What's....wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh....It's nothing," The bell rang, signalling that it was the end of recess and we had to get in our class. Ji Ae stood up and I also stood up, walking side by side to our classroom. She kept staring at the floor while walking. She accidently bumped into a guy and she fell down on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Ji Ae," The guy apologized.

"No, it's fine," Ji Ae said. The guy bowed and ran to his class.

I quickly helped Ji Ae up and checked if she had any injuries. Ji Ae just stared at me. I sighed in relief since Ji Ae wasn't injured.

"I just fell, Sehun. It's not a big deal," Ji Ae said and dusted her skirt.

"Are you really....okay?"

"Yeah, no need to worry. You're acting like a mom," I just chuckled.

"Let's get going. We don't want Mr. Yoo screaming at us," She stated and started to walk away. I looked down on the floor and a picture.

"What's this doing here?" I bent down and picked the picture up. I stared at the familiar guy on the picture. 

"Where have I seen this guy before?" I asked myself. I closed my eyes, pinched the bridge of my nose and tried to remember back where I saw this guy.

"Oh yeah!" I snapped my fingers. It was the guy in the picture at Ji Ae's room. But who was he?

"Sehun," Ji Ae walked towards me.

"Come on, we're gonna be late- What's that?"

"A picture," Ji Ae looked at me and I looked at her back.

"Ji Ae,"

 

 

 

"Who's this?'

 

--------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay! I managed to update! :-D Guess who's the guy :-P So sorry since it's a short update again. Actually all of my updates are short lol sorry btw Love you guys <3 And Pray for Malaysia Airlines's MH370 :'(