Chapter 21 - Unexpected Transfer Student

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Heyya :3 Finally, I got an idea on what to write. But sad to say that, this fic will end in a few more chapters T^T Btw, please do check on my new fic Forbidden Feelings Starring Chanyeol! To my bestie out there, once more I tell you, don't you dare check on that weird and horrible new fic of mine -,- Enjoy~

 

• July 14 •

 

Author's POV

 

Ji Ae and Sehun are now growing even more closer. Sehun was the one who always reads Luhan's diary to Ji Ae. Sehun felt like he was a story teller. The Talent Competition was postponed for the third time due to the judges being sick or having a vacation and all. The competition will start in three more weeks.

All those times, Sehun helped Ji Ae practiced her singing. He didn't anything that much, Ji Ae just told him to sit facing her and be the judge to her singing. 

EXO K and Ji Ae arrived at school together. The boys, excluding Sehun, were starting to notice some changes with Ji Ae. She was starting to smile a lot. She started to talk with people comfortably, like she used to. She doesn't cries that much anymore. They were entering the school, walking through the hallways but stopped when students were gathered around at the middle of the halls.

"What's with these students gathering around?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh! Maybe EXO came!" D.O cheered.

"EXO? Seriously hyung?" Kai rolled his eyes at the older.

"Shut up," the two were kind of in good terms now.

"Just keep walking," Ji Ae said before walking ahead of them. Sehun followed her and then the other boys. They were walking but then stopped as Ji Ae stopped. Some of the boys gasped as the others widened their eyes. Sehun just stared at them, confused.

"Shin Minhee," Ji Ae grumbled as she stared at the person infront of her. Sehun looked at the person and saw a girl. She had short brown hair and not so fair skin. Her skin was tanned like Kai. The girl smirked at Ji Ae making her scoffed.

"So you remembered, Park Ji Ae," 

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun growled. He was really angry seeing the girl named Minhee infront of him.

"I'm the new transfer student. Baekhyun oppa, don't you miss me?" EXO K cringed at the way she called Baekhyun, oppa.

"Pfft. The only who's missing you is my fists!" Baekhyun was about throw a punch at her but stopped when Suho held his wrist.

"Oh my, oppa. You hit girls?" Minhee asked. Pretending to be innocent.

"you're not a girl. You're a dirty animal you, sl*t," Kai cursed at the girl making her expression changed.

"Kyungsoo oppa! J-Jongin is being mean to me!" She whined making the said boy disgust.

"Never call me Kyungsoo or oppa and never call anyone of us by our real name or oppa!" He screamed.

"C-Chanyeol oppa-" Chanyeol shot Minhee a cold glare.

"J-Joonmyeon oppa," Suho scoffed.

"Shut up. Don't act innocent you crazy snake," people gasped as they heard what the Mr. Kind and nice guy said. Minhee laughed outloud like a maniac.

"You guys knew me too well," she smirked before turning her gaze towards Ji Ae who was shooting lasers at her.

"Where's your boyfriend? Oh wait, I forgot. You killed him," she stated making Chanyeol stepped forward but was stopped by Ji Ae.

"There's no need to talk with a dirty and disgusting sl*t like her. She doesn't deserve all of our attention. 'Cause she's so dirty that even a dog can tell that she's an ugly snake who only wants attention," Ji Ae smirked seeing Minhee's dark expression.

"Why you..," Minhee was about to slap Ji Ae but her wrist was held by a hand. She looked at the person and saw him look at her with cold eyes.

"Never ever hurt Ji Ae," Sehun growled before squeezing Minhee's wrist really tight that here hand was turning white. Ji Ae held Sehun's arm before looking at him with her famous innocent face. Sehun threw Minhee's wrist away making the girl amost fall on the ground.

"Well well well. Who's that handsome guy, Ji Ae?" Minhee asked as she rubbed her wrist.

"Your boyfriend?" She continued as she eyed Sehun.

"Why do you want to know? So you could seduce him just like what you did to Luhan? Wait, let me guess. You want to be obsessing over Sehun just like what you did with Luhan?!" Ji Ae yelled so loud making every student shut their mouths. Only her beathing sounds were heard.

"Luhan belonged to me in the first place, but you stold him away from me!"

"I stold him? He liked me! No, he loved me! I loved him too. Isn't that fair enough?"

"No! I loved him! I loved him more than you loved him!"

"That's not love. That's obsession you maniac!" Minhee became speechless but then glanced at Sehun.

"That guy is more good-looking than Luhan. Fine, you can have your dead Luhan back. I'll just take that guy away from you. Just like how you took Luhan away from me!" She said as she pointed at Sehun. Minhee started to walk away but stopped when Ji Ae started to talk.

"I wont let that happen, Sehun belongs to no one. You don't deserve him, just like how you don't deserve Luhan. Stop being obsessed with guys already, Shin Minhee. Or no one will ever like you and you'll be forever alone," Minhee scoffed and started to laugh crazily again.

"You're the one who's going to be forever alone since you're still inlove with him,"

"I don't care. But," Ji Ae glanced at Sehun before pulling him behind her.

"I will never let you go on with your obsession with guys. Not Sehun. He deserves better, and you're not going to get him, Shin Minhee," Ji Ae was now the one who walked away while dragging Sehun by the wrist.

"Park Ji Ae," Ji Ae stopped.

"Why don't we have a little competition? Winner gets that guy you're holding, what's his name again? Se...Oh yeah, Sehun,"

"He's not a toy or a prize,"

"Why? Are you scared of losing? Just like how you lose Luhan?"

"Even if I lose, Sehun will never like you. You can't force love, Shin Minhee," with that said and a smirked given to Minhee. Ji Ae then started to walk really fast while dragging Sehun away.

"Park Ji Ae, I'm going to kill you," Minhee grumbled. Chanyeol walked towards her and she looked up.

"Chanyeol oppa-" 

"Don't call my name or oppa you . I just wanted to warn you that, if you hurt my sister one more time. I swear that I wont hesitate to kill you by myself," Chanyeol growled before walking away with his friends to find Ji Ae and Sehun.

"Ahh!!!" Minhee screamed as she kicked the lockers and messed her hair. Students were all looking at her in disgust and they started to walk away.

 

"Ji Ae-"

"Sehun," Ji Ae stopped walking as she turned around to look at Sehun.

"Please don't get close or talk with Shin Minhee,"

"But-"

"Please? It's already enough that I lost Luhan and, I don't want to lose you too," Ji Ae looed down as a tear escaped her eye.

"Ji Ae..," Sehun then wrapped his arms around Ji Ae petite body with his chin on her head.

"I wont get near her or talk to her, okay? I promise, but," 

"Who is she?" Sehun asked Ji Ae in a soft tone.

"Don't you remember? She was the one who hugged Luhan at the park. Shin Minhee, was the girl who had an obsession with Luhan. Shin Minhee, caused all of those misunderstandings,"