Chapter 9 - Him

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Heeeey~ havent been updating this story lately and I'm really sorry! I had 0 ideas on this story so yeah. I'm updating today cause maybe I can't update tomorrow but I'll try to update. I have anxiety relief lesson tomorrow so yeah. BTW, thank you for that one comment <3 I appreciate it so much!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

Author's POV

Sehun was in class, waiting for Ji Ae to come in class. He wanted to know if she was okay. After that incident, he couldn't help but worry about Ji Ae. She was almost killed, by a car. He couldn't sleep last night since he was still thinking about the picture. Yes, the picture on Ji Ae's study desk. He wanted to know who the person on the picture was.

Sehun stood up when he saw Ji Ae coming in the classroom with her usual face. Ji Ae was walking towards her seat, lifeless. Ji Ae then took her seat and put her school bag under her table. Not giving Sehun a glance. Sehun sat back down. There was an awkward silent for a while and Sehun cleared hid throat.

"Hey, Ji Ae," He called but the girl was spacing out.

"Ji Ae~" He called again but still no respond from the girl.

"Ji Ae," He called louder and Ji Ae finally looked at him.

"Are you....okay?" The girl just nodded and continued to space out. Sehun sighed. 

What's wrong with her? he asked himself in his mind. He kept staring at Ji Ae. He kept wondering about why Ji Ae is always quiet, always spaces out and why her eyes always looks sad. He snapped out of his thoughts when Miss Tiffany walked in.

 

Sehun's POV

 

"Good morning Miss Tiffany," We greeted as we stood up.

"Good morning class, sit down," Miss Tiffany gestured.

"Before I start our lesson today. I want to know your stories synopsis, you don't need to give a long synopsis just tell me what the story is about," 

Each and everyone of the students started to tell the synopsis of their story. Some said that their story was about horror, mystery, comedy and love stories. My story was about mystery. I just love mystery stories, I have tons of mystery books. It was then Ji Ae's turn. She was the last to tell her story's synopsis. She stood up and cleared .

"I don't want to talk too long. So I'll just be telling you one sentence," She said. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"It's about my love story with....." Everyone seemed to know what she was about to say. They gasped and they had shocked expressions on their faces. I looked at everyone and at Miss Tiffany. Miss Tiffany looked shocked. Her eyes were wide and she looked like she was about to cry. About what? I asked myself and looked at Ji Ae.

"Him..." She said and a tear ran down her cheek.

"Ji Ae?" I mumbled.

"E-excuse me, I-I need to go to the bathroom," Ji Ae bowed and ran out of class.

Everyone had sad expressions on their faces. I glance at Miss Tiffany, she had a sad expression too. She ran out of class to search for Ji Ae I guess. I turned to look at the girl who said something that caught my attention.

"Poor Ji Ae,"

"She misses him....so much,"

Him? Who is this him? Was him her boyfriend? I glance at the door and wished that Ji Ae was okay. But...Why did Miss Tiffany looked liked she knows something about why Ji Ae ran out? What is Miss Tiffany's relationship with Ji Ae?

 

It was the end of school day. Me and EXO-K were walking to the arcade to release our stress. Ji Ae already went home safely since we sent her home. The teacher gave so many works and it was a stressfull day for all of us. We were chit chatting about some boys stuffs like basketball, games and bla bla bla.

"Hey, what's the date tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked.

"February....14," D.O mumbled.

"Oh~" Baekhyun said sadly while nodding. Infact, they all looked sad.

"Do you think....Ji Ae will be okay?" Kai asked.

Ji Ae? What's with her?

"I'm not sure," Chanyeol hyung said while looking down.

"Don't worry, Yeol," Suho hyung said.

"She will be okay,"

"We....will be there,"

"For her," Suho hyung continued one by one of his sentences.

I was still confused with what they were talking about. I didn't understand but I held the urge to ask since they looked down so I just kept quiet.

 

After playing at the arcade from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., we all then went to Chanyeol hyung's house to have a sleep over since almost all of our parents went to a business trip. We brought some clothes to change into. We already asked for Mrs. Park's permission before she went to the Park's Tourism Company to help Mr. Park with some files.

"Oppa?" We all turned and saw Ji Ae in her pyjamas. Her pyjamas were cute since it was a pink and white hello kitty pyjama. Her hair was tied into two pigtails.

"Ji Ae?" Chanyeol hyung called.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" 

"I wasn't sleepy yet. So, I wanted to watch a movie," 

"What movie?"

"A new movie, titled 'Frozen'," 

"We'll watch it with you. If you don't mind,"

"Sure," Ji Ae said and walked to the entertainment room.

We took a quick shower and wore clean and comfortable clothes. There were like 10 guest rooms so we each got room to stay in. We all then walked to the entertainment room and saw Ji Ae sitting on a couch while hugging her legs with the remote on her right hand.

"You can start the movie now," Chanyeol hyung said while patting Ji Ae's head and took a seat next to her. All of us took a seat as Ji Ae started the movie.

"What is this movie about?" D.O asked.

"Sisterhood," She said and we all focused on the movie. After a few minutes of watching the movie it was now the part where this Elsa sang this catchy song.

"This song is so great," Ji Ae mumbled since she was sitting next to me.

"Let it go," She mumbled.