Chapter 4 - Not Friends

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

Sehun's POV

After a few minutes of crying, Ji Ae fell asleep in Chanyeol's arms. It was 6 in the evening already. Me and Suho hyung have been watching Chanyeol calming Ji Ae. Her cheeks are now stained with tears.

"It's getting late. I should take her home now. Help me get Ji Ae on my back," Chanyeol said. Me and Suho hyung helped him put sleeping Ji Ae on his back.

"I better get going now. Bye, see you guys tomorrow," Chanyeol gave us a small smile and started to carry Ji Ae home. 

"She's never like that before," Suho hyung mumbled but i managed to catch what he said.

"She's never like that before? What do you mean, hyung?" He sighed.

"She was actually a really cheerfull girl before. She smiles 24/7, she talks a lot. She was a happy virus. Just like her brother, Chanyeol," Wait, Chanyeol and Ji Ae are siblings? hmm...no wonder Chanyeol cares about her so much.

"Ah~ But....Why did she changed?" I asked.

"Sorry, I can't tell you," 

"I-It's okay..."

"I'm really sorry. I just think that Ji Ae should be the one to tell you,"

 

 

FAST FORWARD>>>

 

I was lying on the bed. Staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking about what had happened today. I'm confused. I kept asking myself, "Why did she cried?", "Why did she kept saying it was her fault?" and "What did happened to her that made her changed?" I let out a long sigh. 

"What happened to her? I want to know. I'm.....curious about her,"

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

Sehun walked in class and saw Ji Ae. She spacing out. Then, I remembered about yesterday. The scene of Ji Ae crying played in my mind. I want to ask her. I went to my seat and called her.

"Umm...Ji Ae?" She turned her head to me. "Hmm?" She hummed.

"Are you....okay?" She looked confused.

"What do you mea-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. "Suho hyung and I saw what happened yesterday at the garden," I paused and looked at her.

"Oh~ You saw it?" She asked. I gave her a nod.

"Why did you cry? What happened....to you?" She looked at me, a bit confused with my question I guess.

"Suho hyung said that you weren't like that before,"

"Sorry to say this but...I can't tell you. Besides, we're not even....friends,"

"A-ah~ Sorry for asking,"

"It's...okay. I'm sorry if my words hurt you. I just don't like to talk about it. Remembering it...hurts me," I stared at Ji Ae. She had a sad look on her face. I just remained silent. Then, our history teacher came in.

 

FAST FORWARD>>>

 

It was recess, the EXO-K guys went to buy their lunch. I didn't wanted to eat so I explored the school by myself. I walked around and stopped at the garden. I saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench. 

"Ji Ae?" I asked myself.

"What is she doing here? .....Again," I continued.

Ji Ae was just sitting there while staring at her phone. I walked towards her slowly and quietly. I don't really know why I'm sneaking up on her. I stood behind her.

"Hey," I called her. Ji Ae turned her head around and locked her phone screen quicky. She stared at me blankly and then said...

"What are you doing here, Sehun?"

 

A/N: Late update. School started 1 day ago -,- *sigh* My homeroom teacher is so scary ._. Our language teacher is MEAN and I HATE BEING A MORNING SESSION STUDENT! Urgh...so busy T^T Busy with school. And another reason why I updated late it was because I was busy reading Pandora 2 & 3 :-D Awesome story eveeeeeer!!! Heee :3