Chapter 12 - Talented and Her Sad Love Story

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: It's been 4 days since #MH370 went missing :'( I hope everything will be okay 3

I believe in miracles, because nothing is impossible for God :')

 

 

Ji Ae's POV

 

"Come back, come back, come back to me like

You would, you would if this was a movie
Stand in the rain outside
'Til I came out

Come back, come back, come back to me like
You could, you could if you just said sorry
I know that we could work it out somehow
But if this was a movie you'd be here by now

You'd be here by now
It's not the kind of ending you wanna see now
Baby, what about the ending?
Oh, I thought you'd be here by now

That you'd be here by now~"

The guitar dropped and I sat on the ground while sobbing. I sobbed loudly while my tears ran down my cheeks. I put my right fist on my left chest and stared down at the floor. It hurts, it hurts so much. I miss him. I then saw familiar black and white sneakers infront of me, I looked up at the person.

"Sehun...." He crouched down infront of me and put a hand on my cheek. He wiped my tears with his thumbs, I just stared at him.

"I told you to wait for me," He stated.

"Sorry...." I mumbled and looked down. He held my arms and pulled me up. He fixed my hair and smiled sweetly.

"Why are you here? Singing and crying all by yourself?" 

"You saw me si-"

"Yeah," He said and locked eyes with me.

"You have a really beautiful voice," He continued and smiled softly.

"No, I don't,"

"Don't be so humble," He joked and chuckled. I chuckled a bit too.

"Why did you hid your talent?"

"Nothing...." Sehun just gave me a small smile. He picked the guitar up and leaned it against the wall. He held my hand and patted my head with his other hand.

"Let's go back to class," He said. He started to walk away, dragging me with him, but he then stopped.

"Oh, and here's your juice box," He took a juice box out of his school blazer's pocket and put it on my palm.

"Come on," Sehun exclaimed. He ran while dragging me with him, hand in hand. I smiled softly and looked at his side profile. Sehun, you're a really good friend.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Ever since that day, Ji Ae began to open up more to Sehun. But she never told Sehun about why she's usually spacing out and why she looks sad most of the time. Sehun never asked her about that, since he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Ji Ae and Sehun are now best friends, they are always together at school and Sehun sometimes go to Ji Ae's and Chanyeol's house.

Ji Ae now smiles a lot. Not that much but even better than before, Chanyeol and the EXO-K boys noticed it. They also noticed how close Sehun and Ji Ae are. Ji Ae is getting better and better now, but she stills spaces out sometimes and looks sad most of the time. 

Ji Ae's past is still haunting her. She would never forget about it. About what happened, almost 2 years ago. To Ji Ae, she can't forget about what happened, cause to her, it's all her fault. She will never forget about it and she will never forgive herself. She will never ever forget about what happened, on July 14.

 

Sehun's POV

 

"Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on,"

I was nodding my head to the rhythym as Ji Ae sang. She always sings evrytime she's with me now. She said that she doesn't needs to hide her talent now since I already knew that she could sing. She said that she was now inlove with that 'Let It Go' song and she just loves the movie. She always sings both versions of 'Let It Go', Demi Lovato's version and Idina Menzel's version.

"My power flurries through the air into the ground

My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway~"

Even though we are kind off close now, her eyes still looks sad everyday. I clapped and cheered as she finished singing. She smiled softly at me.

"Waaa~ You'll be a really famous singer one day. If you want to be a singer in the future,"

"Yeah right. Thanks, you can be my rapper if I become a singer," She joked.

"Sureeee~" I said and chuckled.

Miss Tiffany then walked in. We all stood up and greeted her. She then greeted us back and told us to sit down.

"So, have you all finished your stories?" Miss Tiffany asked.

"Yes~" We all said and she nodded her head while smiling. 

"Good. Now I want you all to tell your stories,"

"Let's start from, Lee Soo Jung," Miss Tiffany stated.

"Yes, Miss Tiffany," Soo Jung said and stood up. She started to tell her story. One by one of us told our stories. It was then my turn and I started to tell the whole class my story. My story was about a guy who solves the mystery of a haunted apartment with his assistant. The guy was inlove with his assistant but then he discovers that his assistant was already dead and that the apartment that he was investigating was actually her's.

"Thank you, Sehun," Miss Tiffany smiled and I sat down.

"Now the last one," Miss Tiffany uneasily look at Ji Ae.

"Ji Ae?" Ji Ae hummed in respond.

"Are you sure you want to-"

"Yes, Miss Tiffany. Don't worry," Ji Ae flashed Miss Tiffany a smile and then she stood up. She took a deep breath.

"Hello, everyone. As you all know. I will be telling you my story, about me......and him. A sad love story, entitled," She took another deep breath.

 

 

 

"July 14,"