Chapter 15 - And One

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: I was supposed to be at school for our school's march sport day but I didn't attend it since I can't move my legs. So here I am updating while sitting on my bed. Yeah enjoy~ #PrayForMH370

 

Ji Ae's POV

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdh3WGcMSU

 

"Cheoeum majuchyeotdeon geuttae geu sigani wonmangseureowo jil ttaedo isseoyo

(There are times when I despise the moment we first faced each other)


Gakkeumeun iraeyo geuriumjocha heorak andoemyeon sumdo mot swimyeonseo

(I'm like this sometimes even though I can't breathe if I don't allow myself to long for you),"

 

I sang while playing the piano. I started to get flashbacks of my past, flashbacks of me....and him. Flashback of our sweet and hurtful memories. This for flashbacks)

"You have a really beautiful voice, Ji Ae-yah,"

"Wonhago wonhaeyo geurigo hana 

(I want you and want you, and one more thing)

apeugo apado geuraedo hanbeon

(I'm hurt and hurt but still, just once)

He took my left hand and made me faced him.

"I like you! Park Ji Ae!"

Darko darhajindedo 

(Even if it wears out and wears out)

nunmuri mareuji anhado

(Even if the tears don't dry)

"I love you, Jae,"

 cheoeumeuro doragal su itdamyeon

(If only we can go back to the beginning)

Hoksina hoksina geudaedo hanbeon saldaga saldaga jeogeodo hanbeon

(If, if you ever, at least once, in your life)

He put icing on my nose while his right arm was encircling my waist.

Gakkeumeun nae saenggage gaseum sirin nari innayo

(If you sometimes have days where your heart aches because of me)

 hoksina saldaga jeogeodo hanbeon

(If, at least once, in your life)

"Jae! You've misunderstood!" He tried to hold my hands but I shoved his hands away.

"No! Stay away from me!" I yelled and ran away.

Geurigo hana igeotman gieokhaeyo

(And one more thing, remember this)

 geudaemanirado jedaero sarajwoyo

(Even if it's only you, you should live properly),"

"Please don't avoid me, I miss you. Please, just let me explain," He said and then he started to sob.

I opened my eyes and tears ran down my cheeks even harder. I bit my bottom lip and started to sing and play the piano again.

"Hoksina hoksina geudaedo hanbeon saldaga saldaga jeogeodo hanbeon

(If, if you ever, at least once, in your life)

He was standing in the rain outside of my house, watching the my room's window

Gakkeumeun nae saenggage gaseum sirin nari innayo
 
(If you sometimes have days where your heart aches because of me)
 
"We're over, let's just act like we don't know each other, from now on,"I said to him. Holding back my tears.
"We're not over! Please, I love you, Jae," He pleaded.
 
 hoksina saldaga jeogeodo hanbeonjjeumeun
 
(If, at least once, in your life),"
 
"I'm sorry, It's all my fault. Please, don't leave me. I love you too,"
 
I finished singing and wiped my tears away, I heard the crowd clapped. With puffy eyes, I stood up and faced the judges. Miss Tiffany was one of the judges, she looked at me with a tear running down her cheek. I held the microphone infront of me and cleared my throat. I bowed and said,
 
"I'm sorry for my sudden outburst,"
 
"It's okay, Ji Ae-ssi," Woohyun sunbae said and smiled softly at me.
 
"You have a really beautiful voice, Ji Ae. You passed the audition," Woohyun sunbae smiled widely at me and I smiled back.
 
"Thank you," I happily said and bowed.
 
"Don't forget, the competition is in three more weeks," He continued. I nodded my head and bowed once again.
 
 
I went down stage and headed towards EXO-K. Chanyeol oppa hugged me tight and congratulated me. The others congratulated me too excluding Sehun. He was standing there, just watching me with a smile on his face. I didn't know what got into me, I walked towards him and hugged him. He stiffen, I guess he was shocked because of my action.
 
"Thank you, Sehun," I said softly and he just hugged me back while patting my back.
 
"I didn't do anything," He said to me.
 
"Yes you did. You helped me picked my song and I passed," I said happily.
 
"If you say so then, you're welcome, Ji Ae," He said softly and caress my hair. 
 
"Aww, how sweet!" Baekhyun exclaimed and both Sehun and I stopped hugging. Both of us then looked at the floor awkwardly, D.O slapped the back of Baekhyun's head and he yelped.
 
"You ruined the moment you idiot!" D.O scolded him.
 
"That hurted!" Baekhyun complained and pouted.
 
"What an idiot," Kai said and crossed his arms.
 
"Hey! I'm older than the both of you! Respect me, please," Baekhyun said and cursed the two boys. Sehun and I just chuckled.
 
"Thank you to all of you too. Thank you for supporting me," I smiled at them.
 
"No problem, Ji Ji," Suho messed my hair.
 
"Anytime, Baby sis," Chanyeol oppa said and hugged me once more.
 
"Thanks, Yeollie," I hugged him back with a smile on my face. I'm so lucky to have them....
 
"Let's go and celebrate this after school!" Suho exclaimed.
 
"Yay!!!!" The others cheered.
 
"Suho hyung's paying!" Kai said and we all nodded and cheered. Suho just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. 
 
"5 year olds," Suho mumbled but I still managed to catch it. I chuckled softly and just looked at all of them. Such dorks. I then frowned when I remembered something. He was a dork too, I bit my bottom lip, preventing myself from crying. I miss you, I hope you could saw my performance.
 
 

A/N: Updated. My updates are short I know, I just hope you guys enjoyed it. There are some flashbacks of Ji Ae's past hee >:D