Chapter 6 - Jae?

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: This is my first time writting an author's note first lol I'm trying to make this chapter long but I couldn't 3 sorry :-(

------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV

"No, I can accompany you since Chanyeol asked me to,"

"Okay...but first. I need to go to the park first," Park? Why does she want to go there? I stared at her for a moment. I sighed and then said,

"Okay, let's go," I started to walk out of class with Ji Ae trailing behind me. I glanced at her and saw her staring at the floor blankly. I don't know why but...every time I see her anywhere, she's always staring blankly at nothing. And every time I look at her dark brown eyes, they always look dull and sad. I slowed down my pace and matched it with Ji Ae's pace. 

It was a long and kind of awkward walk. The both of us were silent all the time. I mentally sighed and looked at my watch. 5:30 p.m. hmm...I stopped walking when I saw Ji Ae stopped.

"Oh, we're here," I said. I heard a hum from Ji Ae and then she walked towards a big tree. Well, not that big but it's still big, right? Okay what am I saying? I mean thinking? I looked at Ji Ae and saw her settled down under that kind-of-big tree. I leaned my back against the tree and breathed in some fresh air.

"So, why did you wanted to go here?" I asked her. It took her a few moments before she answered,

"Nothing...It's just that the park sometimes makes me feel calm and sometimes.....makes me sad," She mumbled the last part but I still managed to catch what she said. Sad? If this park sometimes makes her sad then why did she wanted to go here? 

"Then why did you wanted to go here?" I didn't know why but that quetion just suddenly rolled out of my tongue. She chuckled.

"I don't really know why," She stared up at the sky and then sighed.

"I just hate a part of this park," She continued.

I just nodded my head and looked at the tree. But then, something caught my eye. I studied the tree trunk carefully. There were words written there. 

"Stupid Jae, I love you. Forever and always?" I read the words out loud. 

"What?" Ji Ae asked. I looked at her and she was staring at me. She looked....shocked and sad at the same time. 

"Someone wrote it on this tree," I said to her. "Who is this...Jae? A guy or girl? I bet the one who wrote this must love him or her so much," I continued.

"Jae....." Ji Ae said and a tear rolled down her cheek. Wh-why is she crying did I say something wrong? She started to sob and she covered her face with her hands.

"Ji Ae?" I called her. I was shocked.

"Ji Ae? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" I softly said to her. She sobbed even more. I kneeled infront of her and hold her shoulders. And then, I just suddenly hugged her. I didn't understand why I did that, It's like my body had its own mind. I just let her cry on my chest. Maybe she had something going on with her life so that's why she cried. I kept caressing her soft black hair.

 

 

FAST FORWARD>>>>

 

After crying for almost 20 minutes, Ji Ae fell asleep in my arms. I carried her bridal style and walked her home. It's a good thing that Suho hyung texted me her and Chanyeol hyung's home address. After 15 minutes of carrying her, we've finally arrived at her house. I looked at the house's gate and saw a man there. He asked me who I was and why was I carrying Ji Ae. So I just told him that I was a friend of Ji Ae and Chanyeol and that Chanyeol hyung told me to take her home. The man, who I believe is guard let me in. I walked and looked around. Woah~ Chanyeol hyung and Ji Ae are....rich. Hmm, it's not like I'm poor or anything. I'm kind of rich too. Just like Suho hyung. 

I stared at the front door blankly. Great, how am I suppose to ring the door bell? I looked at Ji Ae. She was sleeping soundly, just like a baby. I can't just leave her on the floor. The door then suddenly burst open and a lady was standing there, looking at me. She was pretty, She looked like she's in her forties and she looked a bit like Ji Ae.

"Oh my! Ji Ae!" She said. She looked at me.

"Oh umm Hello! I'm Sehun, Ji Ae and Chanyeol's friend. Chanyeol hyung told me to take Ji Ae home," I said and bowed my head, still holding Ji Ae in my arms.

"Ah! I'm their mother. I'm so sorry if Ji Ae is burdening you," She apologized.

"It's okay," I said and softly smiled at her. Her phone suddenly beeped and she looked at her phone.

"Umm...sorry but can you take Ji Ae to her room? I have an urgent meeting and I have to go now. I'm so sorry," Mrs. Park called a maid and asked her to show me where Ji Ae's room is. I followed the maid and we stopped infront of a pink and white door. The maid opened the door and left. I walked into the room and placed Ji Ae on the baby pink bed. Her room was covered in pink and white. I pulled the blanket up to her chest. 

I looked around her room. Her room was well arranged and clean. She had cute stuffed animals beside her bed. I walked towards her desk and saw some pictures of her, her family, friends. A photo caught my attention. I almost picked it up but then I heard a voice. Chanyeol hyung was home. I glanced at the photo and then at Ji Ae before going down.