Chapter 20 - Luhan's Diary

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Hey guys. I postponed my studying to tomorrow night since I'm oh so lazy *coughs* like Luhan. Anyways, this chapter is for you guys! I love all of you guys who reads this story and to those who commented and upvoted. I love you guys to bits. Enjoy! Even if it's a horrible update

♦ July 14 ♦

 

Author's POV

 

Ji Ae was in the music room, strumming the guitar randomly. It was recess. She just walked away when some girls were busy talking and trying to get Sehun's attention. He's been really popular these days ever since he joined the dance club and showed his skills infront of many students. Ji Ae had to admit that he is a great dancer, along with Kai.

"And everything has changed," Ji Ae finished the song. She sighed and looked around the room. 

Luhan and her used to hang out here almost everyday. Both of them loved singing. Luhan had a really beautiful voice, just thinking about it makes her eyes teary. His phone....She thought and took out the white phone in her bag. It was Luhan's phone. Miss Tiffany gave it to her a few days ago.

She smiled sadly as she stared at the phone's lockscreen picture. It was a photo of Luhan and Ji Ae. This photo was taken on christmas day. Both of their moms made them wear these christmas clothes, boots and hats. She was wearing a red christmas dress while Luhan wore santa's clothes.

"What could the password be?" Ji Ae mumbled as she stared blankly at the white iphone 4s. 

"I got it," she mumbled and typed in the password. 0620. And finally the phone was unlocked. Unbelievable, she thought. He used her birthdate as his password. She opened his files and checked everything. His phone was filled with pictures, videos and ofcourse songs.

"These videos...," Ji Ae scrolled down and saw many videos of him, and her....

"What's this?" she mumbled. she opened it and tears rolled down her cheeks as the video played.

"Hi, Ji Ae. I just wanted you to know that....I love you with all my heart and I want you just listen to me for once. I never cheated on you. That just suddenly hugged me and wouldn't let me go as I kept pushing her away. Should I send this video to you? Umm...I don't think so. You might delete this before watching it. Ji Ae, I love you so much. I miss you. I miss everything about you, just please. Listen to me for once," the video ended and tears kept wetting her cheeks.

"Luhan....," she sobbed and put her fist on her chest. Little did she know, Sehun was standing at the door, listening to what Luhan said in the video. Sehun stood infront of her and then kneeled down on one knee. Ji Ae looked up at him and what made Sehun shocked was that Ji Ae just suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Ji Ae-"

"I miss him. I miss Luhan," Ji Ae said and Sehun patted her hair.

"Shh~" he hushed her. Sehun suddenly remembered about the diary that Miss Tiffany gave Ji Ae. Ji Ae accidently dropped it a few days ago and luckily Sehun saw it and took it with him.

"Ji Ae," Sehun called and she looked up. He wiped her tears with his thumb and patted her hair.

"I found something that belongs to you," he  then took out something from his bag and Ji Ae's eyes widened. He put the diary on her lap.

"I haven't read it yet. So, don't worry," Sehun assured. Ji Ae then looked away.

"I don't want to keep it," Ji Ae mumbled.

"Why?" 

"'Cause I don't wanna read it. I'm afraid to know what's in it," she stated and looked down. Sehun took the diary and sat beside Ji Ae.

( Play this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP17wbz0hPs )

"Then, let me read it to you. If you want to cry, use my shoulder," Sehun smiled at her and opened the diary.

"January 30, 2010.

Dear diary,

I met a really cute girl today. She was quite feisty for a girl who has an innocent looks. I heard her sing and her voice was really beautiful. Like an angels voice. An angel that only I could see her talents," Sehun smiled. Ji Ae is an angel, he thought.

"I tried to get her name, but she didn't gave it to me. I guess she's playing hard to get. Oh well, I just hope that I could meet her again. Or maybe I should just search for her and annoy her. I don't care if she thinks I'm annoying. I just want her to know that I'll always go wherever she is. 'Cause I think I like her," he finished. Ji Ae was just staring blankly.

"What's wrong with him? Liking a girl he just met and doesn't even knows her name. What an idiot," Ji Ae said. Tears rolled down her cheeks again.

"Ji Ae," Sehun said softly and her right cheek.

"Do you want me to stop reading?" He asked.

"Just one more page, I guess," Ji Ae hesitated. Sehun just smiled and started flipping the pages.

"March 18, 2010.

Dear diary,

Guess who was paired the angel girl for our singing project? Me! Luhan, will be singing a duet song with an angel! I'm so excited! Maybe we should do bubble pop! Okay ew, that's just gross," Sehun chuckled and heard Ji Ae chuckled too.

"Oh well, tomorrow Ji Ae and I will be meeting each other at the school's garden to pick a song that we will sing. It's a date! Well, she said it wasn't but who cares what she thinks? It's still a date to me," Sehun closed the diary and hand it to Ji Ae.

"You take it," Ji Ae said. 

"Why-"

"Well, if I want to know what's in that diary. I'll just asked you to read it,"

"Why me?" Ji Ae stopped at the door.

"It's because....,"

"What?"

"The way you read it, would sound just like how Luhan would read it," I then slung my bag over my shoulders and then walked towards Ji Ae.

"Let's get to class," Sehun said and put his hand out.

"What?" Ji Ae asked.

"You're so slow," he said and took a hold of her hand.

"What the-"

"Come on," he said and then dragged Ji Ae with him to class.

 

*Sorry short update lol. Not edited by the way.