Chapter 8 - Almost Killed

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Hiiiii! I'm updating 3 days in a row because I maybe wont be updating for a few days since tomorrow is school day and ou language teacher will of course be giving tons of homeworks and I have baking test at thursday soooo yeah I'm busy :/ I hate it so much! BTW to the new subcribers to my stupid story, Thank you <3 and I love you all !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV

"Ji Ae's not home yet?"

Everyone fell silent. Ji Ae's...not home? Where could she be? I glanced at my watch. It's almost 7:30 p.m. My heart was racing. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling, I'm worried about her. I don't even know why. Chanyeol hyung let out a frustrated sigh and raked his hand through his hair.

"Where could she be?" Chanyeol hyung said.

"Calm down, Yeol. Let's go look for her," Suho hyung suggested. 

"But....where could she be?" D.O hyung asked. Everyone looked at Chanyeol hyung.

"I don't know...I'm not sure," He answered weakly. "Please don't do anything stupid, Ji Ae. Please...be safe," He prayed.

"Maybe...." Everyone looked at Baekhyun hyung, waiting for him to finish. "She went there..." Everyone had an uneasy look on their faces. There? What does he mean there? I looked at all of them, confused.

"Let's go and find her!" Kai said. We all slung our bags over our shoulders and sprinted out of the school. 

"Let's split up. Chanyeol , Sehun, you guys follow me. Baekhyun, D.O and Kai, you guys.....go there," Everyone nodded. "Call if you guys found her," Suho hyung continued and then we all split up. 

"Where should we go?" I asked.

"The park," Chanyeol hyung mumbled. "The park! Maybe she's there!" Chanyeol hyung exclaimed. The three of us ran to the park. 

"Ji Ae-yah!" Suho hyung called.

"Ji Ae! Where are you?!" Chanyeol went to the fountain. But she wasn't there.

"Ji Ae!" I called for her. The three of us met up, panting. 

"She's not here," Suho hyung said while catching his breath. Suho hyung's phone then rang,

"Hello?" 

"Kyungsoo!"

"Have you found her?"

"What?"

"She's not at the park either,"

"Let's just keep searching her. Go to the places that she always goes," Suho hyung hung up and looked at both me and Chanyeol hyung.

"She's not there," He said.

"Where could she be!" Chanyeol hyung said. I could see it in his eyes. He was sad and worried.

"Let's keep looking!" Suho hyung said and we started to search for her again. 

"Ji Ae! Where are you?! Park Ji Ae!" I kept looking for her. I then felt something drop on my forehead. I looked up at the sky. It's raining. I snapped out of my thoughts and started to search for her again. It started to rain heavily, but that didn't stopped me from searching for Ji Ae. 

"Ji Ae! Park Ji Ae! Where are yo-"

I stopped when I saw a familiar figure at the side walk. Staring blankly at the busy street. I walked a bit closer to the figure and stopped meters away from the figure. 

"Ji Ae...." I murmured. I just stared at her. She was soaking wet. Even though it was raining, I could see that she was crying. Why was she like this? Why does she always cry? Why? I snapped out of my thought when I saw Ji Ae walking lifelessly towards the busy street. Cars honked their horns at her but she never stopped. My eyes widened when a car was driving right towards Ji Ae. The car kept honking but Ji Ae just stopped and stared at the car. 

I sprinted towards her as fast as I could. I just sprinted forward, to the busy street not caring about the cars that honked at me. I grabbed Ji Ae's upper arm, wrapped my right arm around her waist and pulled her towards me. It ended up like I hugged her, in the middle of the street. (You guys can imagine that, right?) 

It was as if the time has stopped. We were like that for a few seconds but it felt like hours. I looked down at her and called her name. She just then suddenly collapsed in my arms.

"Ji Ae-yah, Are you okay?" I looked at her. Worried was written all over my face.

"Sehun!" Suho hyung and Chanyeol hyung called. They ran towards Ji Ae and me when the light turned red. 

"Ji Ae!" Chanyeol hyung hold Ji Ae in his arms and kept shaking her.

"What happened?" Suho hyung asked. I stared at Ji Ae for a moment and then said,

"I'll tell you later, hyung. Let's get her to shelter first," I said. Chanyeol hyung nodded and carried Ji Ae bridal style. We started to run to get shelter.

 

 

FAST FORWARD>>>

 

We were all at Ji Ae and Chanyeol hyung's house, in Ji Ae's room. Mrs. Park was at the kitchen preparing porridge for Ji Ae. We were all watching Ji Ae laying on her bed.

"How did you found her?" Baekhyun hyung asked.

"I'm not that sure what happened, but when Chanyeol and I got there, we saw both Ji Ae and Sehun in the middle of the streets. Where you know...." Suho hyung said.

"Oh~" Baekhyun hyung, D.O hyung and Kai said sadly. 

"Poor Ji Ae~" D.O hyung said.

Chanyeol hyung was just sitting beside Ji Ae's bed, silent. He was holding her hand like his life depends on it. I just stared at Ji Ae sadly. I looked at her desk and there it was....the picture. It was still there. Suho hyung must have noticed me spacing out.

"What's wrong, Sehun?" He asked.

"Oh~ umm...nothing," 

"It's getting late. We should go home," Baekhyun hyung said while looking at his wrist watch. Each and one of us bid goodbye to Chanyeol and went out of Ji Ae's room. I was the last one,

"Goodbye, hyung. Get well soon, Ji Ae," I hold the door knob. I glanced at the both of them one more time and then closed the door.