Chapter 13 - Talent Competition

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Before I start this chapter, let us all pray for MH370. Some of you guys are probably bored of me talking about MH370 on every chapter. I'm just worried about the people in that plane :'( BTW, I just love 'The 7th Demon' fic! I finished it just now :') It was so sad! Grrrrr

 

 

Ji Ae's POV

"Hello, everyone. As you all know. I will be telling you my story, about me......and him. A sad love story, entitled," I said and took another deep breath. 

"July 14," I saw Miss Tiffany gave me a look to stop, I bet she's worried about me. I just gave her a reassuring smile.

"February 15, 2010. Park Ji Ae, a cheerfull girl was at the school's garden. Singing while playing with her guitar, all by herself-" 

KRIIIIIIIIING!!! The bell rang, stopping me from telling my story. I looked at Miss Tiffany and saw that she had a relieved expression on her face. She stood up straight and packed her things.

"Okay, class. We'll continue our story telling lesson next week, you may leave for your recess," All of the students stood up and left the class.

"Ji Ae?" I looked at Miss Tiffany and hummed in respond.

"May I talk to you here. Alone?" She asked me. I just nodded my head and looked at Sehun.

"Go. I'll head to the cafeteria later, tell the others," I whispered and gave Sehun a smile. He hesitated but then nodded. He walked out of class and I walked towards Miss Tiffany. I just stood there while staring at my feet.

"Ji Ae," She called.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure that you're going to tell your and his love story?" She asked. I closed my eyes and nodded my head.

"Yes, I'll tell me and his story.....Next week,"

"But-"

"I'm okay, Miss Tiffany," I gave her a reassuring smile. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Ji Ae," She said and put her right hand on my left shoulder.

"I don't want to see you cry again. I don't want to see you cry and blame yourself, it was not your fault," Miss Tiffany squeezed my shoulder to calm me. My lips trembled and tears started to run down my cheeks.

"Miss Tiffa-" Miss Tiffany hugged me and patted my back.

"Just call me unnie in private, you're like my own little sister, and I'm your big sister," She comforted me. I started to sobbed and Fany unnie patted my head.

"Shh....Please don't cry. He wont like it if he knows that you're crying," 

"I can't. I miss him, I miss him so much," 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I walked towards the cafeteria with my hands in my pockets. I was wondering, why did Miss Tiffany wanted to talk with Ji Ae, alone? What is their relationship? They look so close like sisters. But Miss Tiffany's family name is Hwang and Ji Ae's family name is Park, so, they can't be sisters. I headed towards the table where EXO-K were sitting.

"Sehun!" Suho hyung greeted.

"Yo!"

"Hey Hun!"

"Ayo!"

"Sup?" They all greeted me happily but then frown when they didn't see Ji Ae beside me.

"Where's Ji Ae?" Chanyeol hyung asked. The others nodded and looked at me.

"Oh, Miss Tiffany wanted to talk with her,"

"Ah, Miss Tiffany, huh?" Kai said  and I nodded.

"She said that she'll head here after she finish talking to Miss Tiffany," I continued. They nodded and wnet back eating. I sat between Suho hyung and D.O hyung. I took my juice box out at started to drink it.

"Still a banana milk lover aren't you?" Suho hyung asked playfully. I chuckled and nodded my head while rubbing the back of my neck.

"You like banana milk?" Baekhyun hyung asked.

"Yupp," I smiled.

"Woah, just like-" Baekhyun hyung stopped and yelped in pain.

"Why did you stepped on my foot?" He asked Kai. 

"Cause you're annoying," Kai said bluntly. Baekhyun hyung just cursed him silently.

"Hmm," Chanyeol hyung glance at his wrist watch and looked at the cafeteria's entrance. 

"What's wrong, hyung?" I asked him. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Nothing. It's just that, it's been 30 minutes already, but Ji Ae is still not here," Chanyeol hyung stated at glance at the entrance again.

"I thought she was just talking to Miss Tiffany?" D.O hyung asked.

"Yeah, how come she's not here yet- Ji Ae!" Kai called. Ji Ae walked towards our table and D.O hyung gave her an empty space to sit. She was sitting right next to me and I handed her favorite apple juice box.

"Ji Ae," Chanyeol hyung called.

"Why are your eyes red and puffy? Did you cry?" He asked and Ji Ae looked down. We all stopped eating and looked at Ji Ae. Her eyes were red and puffy. Chanyeol hyung just sighed when Ji Ae didn't answer him. She just kept quiet and drink her juice box. 

"Hello everyone," People stopped doing what they were doing.

"This is the Arts club's leader, Nam Woohyun, and I would like announce that there will be a talent competition held three weeks from now. So, I would like to call all of the talented people out there to go to the audition tomorrow. We will be choosing 20 people to compete at the talent competition next week. The audition is held at the school's theater, and each person who audition has to have dancing, acting or singing talent. That's all, thank you," Everyone in the cafeteria started to talk about the talent competition. I then remembered something.

"Ji Ae!" I exclaimed and Ji Ae looked at me.

"You can join the talent competition!" She choked on her juice and Suho hyung patted her back.

"What?!" She asked. 

"Oh yeah! You can sing, right?" Baekhyun hyung said.

"Yeah! You have a beautiful voice!" D.O hyung said.

"No. You guys have more beautiful voice than me," Ji Ae stated.

"You have a really beautiful voice, Ji Ae," Chanyeol hyung said.

"I always hear you sing at home and I love your voice," He continued. 

"Just join the competition, please?" We all begged her. We gave her our puppy eyes and pouted. We heard the girls in the cafeteria squealed but we didn't care about them.

"Ji Ae~~~"

"Ji Ji~~~"

"Come on~~~" We pleaded.

"Urgh...Fine," We all cheered but Ji Ae just rolled her eyes.

 

A/N: I forgot to tell you guys that Kim So Hyun moved to another country already hee :-D