Chapter 16 - Two Songs

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: Heyyy~ :-D So sorry for not updating for weeks. I had a test 2 weeks ago, a scrap book that I had just finished making last week and I'm stressed since papers are given back this week. My grades are not that good especially my math paper. Enjoy this chapter! even though it's a horrible chapter.....

 

 

Sehun's POV

We were all at the karaoke place, celebrating for Ji Ae, since she passed the audition. We were all singing, drinking, by drinking I mean drinking fizzy drinks not alcohol, and having fun. D.O hyung and Baekhyun hyung were singing like drunk people, Suho was taking care of Kai since he secretly drank a can of alcoholic drink, Chanyeol hyung went to the toilet and Ji Ae was sitting next to me, spacing out.

"Hey, Ji Ae?" I called her. She hummed and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She smiled softly and nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm okay," She said and she started to play with the can of fizzy drink in her hands.

"Oh~" I said and started to remember back Ji Ae's performance.

What was she thinking untill she cried like that?

Did she cry because of her past? 

Did she cry because of........that guy in the photo at her room?

If she did cry because of him, who was he to Ji Ae? Was he her ex-boyfriend? Did he do something bad to her? Did he cheated on her or something? Did he.....broke her heart? I was busy asking myself unanswered question and I let out a big sigh.

"What's wrong?" I heard someone asked. I looked beside me and saw....

"Chanyeol hyung...." I said. He smiled at me and asked me,

"What's wrong, Sehun?"

"Ahaha, it's nothing," I laughed awkwardly.

"Well, if it was nothing then why did you sighed?" Chanyeol hyung asked and copied my big sighing action just now.

"Oh, I was just thinking about some stuff. But, it's really nothing,"

"Are you sure it's nothing?"

"Yeah, I'm sure,"

"Okay," Chanyeol hyung said but then continued, "But Sehun, you can always tell me and the others if you have a problem,"

"Thank you, hyung," I smiled.

"Actually, I'm the one who should be thanking you,"

"And why is that?"

"You made Ji Ae a bit cheerful these days. She's always sad and she likes to cry every night. But she now smiles a lot, well not that a lot but still, she's more happier now," Chanyeol hyung smiled at me and I just smiled back.

 

Ji Ae, EXO-K and I were all at the cafeteria, having our recess. Baekhyun and Kai were fighting over who gets to take D.O's last cupcake while Suho hyung, Chanyeol hyung and D.O hyung were trying to stop them from ripping theirselves. At first, we didn't really care about it but then it started to get worst since Baekhyun hyung scratched Kai's face and they started to hurt each other.

"Baekhyun, Kai, stop it already!" Suho hyung scolded but the two were still trying to scratch each other's face.

"I never knew my cupcakes were that popular," D.O hyung said.

"This is not the time to brag about your cupcakes!" Suho hyung shouted and they started to pull Kai and Baekhyun apart but it was no use. They were to busy trying to kill themselves.

"Attention to all of the talent competition's particicpants!" A voice announced and that's when everybody stopped doing what they were doing, even Kai and Baekhyun. Ji Ae stopped eating and listened.

"There has been a change for the competition. You all have to prepare two performances for the competition since there will be two rounds now. Don't understand?" Woohyun sunbae asked. Some said "No" annd some just shaked their heads.

"Think so. I meant, you have to prepare- Oh for example, for those who are going to sing, you have to prepare two songs. Get it now?"

"Ne!" The people in the cafeteria said in unison. Ji Ae just stared at her food blankly.

"Thank you," Woohyun sunbae said.

"Two songs? Hmm...." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Ji Ae, what songs have you planned to sing?" D.O hyung asked Ji Ae. She looked up and bit her bottom lip.

"I'm not sure yet," She said.

"Want us to help?" Suho hyung asked. Ji Ae smiled sofly.

"Sure," She nodded.

"So, your house, after school?" Kai asked.

"Yeah," Ji Ae said and we all looked at Chanyeol hyung for his permission.

"Hmm...Okay," Chanyeol hyung said and we all cheered, excluding Ji Ae and Chanyeol hyung.

 

"Oh! How about 'Wrecking Ball' by Miley Cyrus?" Baekhyun hyung suggested. We all made weird faces and Baekhyun hyung just shrugged.

"What?" He asked.

"Ew, hyung," Kai said.

"You watched that video?" D.O hyung asked.

"Yeah, why?" 

"The video is like....ew..." Kai said and shivered.

"But it's a nice song," Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, it was a nice song," I said and they all looked at me before agreeing.

"Hmm...What about Demi Lovato's 'Heart Attack'?" Suho hyung suggested. We all looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'?" D.O hyung said. We shook our heads again.

"Sam and Cat's 'Just Fine'?" Chanyeol hyung asked.

"It's too short, oppa," Ji Ae said and shook her head.

"It's a 55 seconds song," She continued.

"Gummy's 'Day and Night'?" 

"No,"

"Taeyeon's 'Closer'?"

"Nah,"

"Hyorin's version of 'Let It Go'?"

"No,"

"Demi Lovato's version?"

"No,"

"Idina Menzel's version?" We all, except Ji Ae, shoot glares at Baekhyun.

"Sorry, not my fault that I'm obsessed with that movie," He continued.

"Don't worry, Baekhyun, I love that movie too," Ji Ae said and she smiled at him. Baekhyun smiled widely.

"How about....Umm...I don't know!" Kai gave up.

"Picking the right songs is so hard!" D.O hyung said and facepalmed.

"Hmm...." I started to think hard.

"Ellizabeth Gillies's 'You Don't Know Me'?"

"Nope,"

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Baekhyun hyung started to sing and we all looked at him weirdly.

"What are you? 5?" D.O hyung asked.

"Sorry~" Baekhyun hyung put his hands up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I got it!" I exclaimed while snapping my fingers.

"What?" They all asked.

"I know the right songs that Ji Ae should sing," I smirked.