Chapter 1 - 18 months

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

Ji Ae's POV

It was 7:50 a.m. 10 more minutes 'till class starts. I was at the cafeteria. Sitting at the table at the corner of the cafeteria. Away from all of the other students. I don't like attention. I look at my precious locket and said.

"It's been 18 months. How are you? What are you doing right now?" My eyes started to get teary. I don't want to cry but, I can't help it. Remembering that thing breaks my heart into pieces. It hurts so much.

"I miss you....I miss you so badly," I smiled sadly at my locket. I stood up and walked to my class.

"Yah! JiJi! Wait for me!"

I stopped walking and turned around to see my bestfriend, So Hyun. I gave her a tiny smile. Ever since that thing happened, So Hyun has always been there for me. She's the only girl that will always listen to anything I say. She's a great friend.

"Yah~ Kim So Hyun. I told you to stop calling me JiJi,"

"But why? I've been calling you that for 10 years! Atleast I don't call you Jae-" So Hyun covered with both of her hands.

"Jae...." I said bitterly.

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry. I promise I wont call you JiJi or Jae again!"

"It's....okay....you can call me JiJi....but...Jae..." Tears started to roll down my cheeks. So Hyun hugged me.

"Don't cry...I'm sorry for calling you that. I'm so sorry."

 

Sehun's POV

I looked around and inhaled some fresh air. I've been transfered to Suho hyung's school. Suho hyung is my bestfriend and best neighbour. We're really close. After begging my mom and dad. They finally transfered me to SM High School of Arts.

"Sehun!" Suho hyung ran to me with his friends trailing behind him.

"Hyung!" Me and Suho hyung gave each other a man hug. Suho hyung then turned to his friends and said,

"Guys! Meet Sehun. EXO-K's new rapper! He's good at dancing too," I bowed to them.

"Hi! I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you all," I smiled.

"Hi! I'm Baek Hyun the lead vocalist!"

"Hi, I'm D.O! I'm also the lead vocalist."

"Yo! I'm Kai. Rapper and lead dancer."

I turned to this giant guy. I looked at him and waited for him to introduce himself. "Umm....Chan Yeol," Suho hyung called him. "What are you looking at-" Baek Hyun-ssi stopped when he saw what the giant guy was looking at. We all looked at the same direction. A girl....She's being hugged by her friend. She....She's crying. I looked at all of them with a confused face and saw that they all had sad gazes on their faces.

"What's the date today?" Baek Hyun-ssi asked.

"January 14," D.O-ssi replied.

"It's been 18 months and she still hasn't forgot that thing," Baek Hyun said.

"Let's go to class," the giant guy said and walked away. Everyone started to follow him. I glance at the girl again and started to follow the guys.

 

That was weird.....

 

 

A/N: HI! :-D That's the first chapter :-) hope you guys enjoyed it~ The Kim So Hyun I'm talking about is the 1999 liner actress :3 i love her ! <3 she's so beautiful :* i love watching her in 'The Strange Housekeeper' ! please do comment T^T