Pranks

The Blind Eyes

Key stared at the list Tiffany had given him. He frowned and scratched the back of his head. He was in school, in the middle of the night, half-scared that a ghost would appear. However, he was more scared of Tiffany, who would rip his flesh, yelling at him for being a coward. Key gulped and looked up. He was right in front of Wooyoung's locker, which welcomed anyone to open it. Key tugged on the lock. It clicked open!

Why would Wooyoung leave his lock open? Key thought. Isn't he afraid that someone would steal pictures of IU? Wait, no, that's me. I wonder what he has in his locker. Maybe a picture of IU like me? Probably not. 

"Focus Key!" Key scolded himself. "Just put the stuff in his locker, and get out of here before a ghost pops up and chases you around."

He quickly stuffed something inside Wooyoung's locker, slammed the locker shut, locked it, and took off before the school's night guard could get him into more trouble.


The next morning, Wooyoung was walking to school with IU besides him. The sun shined brightly in the sky, more people walked to work or school instead by car, and everyone had a smile on their face. Well, except for Wooyoung. 

"Aish…Tiffany," Wooyoung grumbled. "She didn't even wake me up! Someone messed up with my alarm clock!"

"It's okay, Wooyoung oppa," IU said quietly. "I don't mind that something went wrong with your alarm clock. I don't mind being late to school. I'm always late, anyways. Right Bummie?"

Bummie barked.

Wooyoung grunted. "Still, I feel bad. I mean, we could've gotten there early and on time if it was for my stupid alarm clock."

"Language, Wooyoung oppa," IU said, raising her tone a bit. "Be careful of your language."

"Stupid isn't a bad word."

IU stuck her index finger up. "Sh…To me, that's a bad word."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "You hear me say that every time. Why can't I say it now?"

"Because…" IU gazed at the ground. She leaned closer to Wooyoung and whispered, "I'm afraid that Bummie might learn that word and teach it to his girlfriend."


"Tiffany!" Key shouted. Tiffany turned around and smiled.

"Oh, hey Key!" Tiffany greeted, running up to him. Her smiley eyes turned into a icy glare. "Did you start with the list?"

Key smirked. "Did it last night. Come on, let's go to Wooyoung's locker."

Tiffany caught up besides Key as the two rushed to Wooyoung's locker. "What did you do, though?"

"You'll see," Key whispered. 

"AH!!!" someone shrieked. Key snickered, as Tiffany's eyes widened. She turned to Key and dropped .

"What was that?" Tiffany asked. Key ignored her question and continued to pull her along. IU was standing right by Wooyoung, pale and shocked. Wooyoung's eyes were as wide as chicken eggs, staring at the fake, rubber spider. Tiffany covered , trying to hide her smile. She walked up to Wooyoung and innocently stared at him. 

"Hey Wooyoung oppa," Tiffany said. "What's with the scream?"

"S-S-Spiaaa…"

"Spia?" Tiffany tilted her head to the side. "What's a Spia?"

"I think he's trying to say spider," Key mumbled. He had to bite his tongue from laughing.

"S-Spider?" IU froze. "I think it's crawling on me!"

"It's a rubber toy, IU," Key replied. "No need to be scared."

"Who the heck put a spider inside my locker?!" Wooyoung bellowed. He turned around, but realized that most of the people were scurrying off to class. Key shrugged and smirked.

"I didn't know you were scared of spiders."

"It's just a weakness," Wooyoung muttered. "If that thing bites me, it my blood out."

Tiffany tapped on Wooyoung's shoulder. "I…think you mean vampires."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

He stormed away, leaving the three alone. Tiffany glanced at Key, who was finally smirking.

I wonder if he got more plans up in his sleeves.


"Oh. My. Gosh." Wooyoung stared at the test tube that was bursting foam uncontrollably. IU froze.

"W-What? What's going on?" IU stuttered, afraid. IU was Wooyoung's lab partner, and they usually did fine with following instructions. The teacher screamed and widened her eyes.

"What did you guys do?!" the teacher shrieked. Key and Tiffany, who were behind them, trying to hide their evil smiles. Wooyoung looked up at the teacher, shrugging his shoulders.

"I-I followed directions like how you wanted us to," Wooyoung stuttered, "b-but it suddenly started to react and…"

"Why did you switch the names of these two test tubes?" the teacher asked, holding up an empty tube and a yellow tube. "I told you to put the yellow tube inside the test tube!"

"I-I-I…" Wooyoung's voice died down, clearly dumbfounded. The class bursted into giggles, laughing at Wooyoung's silly mistake. Wooyoung flushed, his knees feeling wobbly. Key his lips as he checked off something on his piece of paper.

Things to do:
✔ Scare Wooyoung with spiders
✔ Make him mess up so that the class would laugh at him.
Ruin his homework by "accident"

This is so awesome! Key thought. I can feel IU and Wooyoung distancing away!

He excitedly looked up at IU, but IU would not meet his eyes. Instead, she would just stare at the direction of the reacting chemical sadly with a worried and hurt expression. Key frowned, as something stabbed his chest.

Why's she so sad? What happened to her? Key wondered.