A Catch

The Blind Eyes

"Tiffany…Tiffany…TIFFANY!" Wooyoung screamed. Tiffany flicked her tongue and glared at Wooyoung coldly.

"Wae?"

"What do you want from me?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "A date. I said that before, didn't I?"

"But…Something's fishy. There's a catch, right?" Wooyoung asked.

"What? Wooyoung…"

"It's impossible that you 'just' want a date from me. We've never dated in our life!"

"Did you forget the time where we've dated the first time we met?" Tiffany asked, frowning. She crossed her arms as Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"That was not a date," Wooyoung said. "That was just a meeting."

"Yeah right! You almost kissed me!" Tiffany spat.

"My mom always say, 'It's manners to kiss a girl's hand.' I thought if I kissed you, then I wouldn't need to marry you," Wooyoung explained. Tiffany scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"A 'gentleman?' Please, I thought you were more of a player instead of a gentleman," Tiffany retorted. Wooyoung scowled. Deep inside his heart, he knew that Tiffany probably wanted something. However, he also believed that Tiffany just wanted to get to know Wooyoung. He had always kept himself away from Tiffany so that he wouldn't have such a close relationship with her.

"You're freaking me out, Tiffany," Wooyoung muttered.

"What did you say? I heard my name," Tiffany said aloud.

"Nothing! I just said that you're…uh, fabulous, today," Wooyoung lied, flashing a childish grin. Tiffany felt her heart skipping a beat. She let out an awkward laugh and quickly looked away.

Aish…Why do I have to fall in love with this guy? Tiffany wondered.


Key and IU were in the kitchen, eating instant ramen noodles. Key finally finished cleaning up and was starving, and because IU couldn't cook anything for him, they decided to eat one of the instant bowl of ramen instead. As Key slurped the meal hungrily, IU was busy tapping her chopsticks against her lips. He soon noticed that IU wasn't eating and her bowl was cooling down.

"Ya…Do you need help eating?" Key asked slowly. IU was startled as she quickly jumped a bit from her seat. She looked up and forced a smile.

"Ani, I can eat. It's just that besides Bummie, I never really had any company when eating," IU said quietly. "You're probably the first guy to step in this house to eat with me."

Key softly blushed. "I-I…I'm sorry that I left you a long time ago."

"Don't feel sorry, Key oppa," IU giggled. "I knew that you had to move because of your parents. I understand."

"But you were so lonely and–"

"I had him, remember?" IU reminded. Key bit his lips as his eyes turned as cold as stone.

"Still…" Key pressed on. "You really loved him and he was playing with you and–"

"Let's change the subject, shall we?" IU asked, forcing a smile. "Besides, I can't really blame him. He was quite immature back then."

Key heaved a silent sigh. "Sure, let's change the subject. What do you want to talk about…?"


"HA! I knew there was a catch!" Wooyoung explained, pointing a finger at Tiffany. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"All I want to know is what you don't like! Gosh! Besides, I'm paying for the meal, so be happy!" Tiffany snapped. Wooyoung scowled.

"But–"

"Now, shall we get into business?" Tiffany asked. She flipped her notebook into a fresh, clean page. "All you have to do is answer the questions. It doesn't have to be complicated. You don't really have to be specific, although it would be nice if you were specific."

"Tiffany, why are you doing this? Don't you want to know what I like?" Wooyoung asked. Tiffany bit her lips.

"Well…How about if I do something you don't like? You're going to scream and shout at me, so it's best if I just, you know, yeah…" Tiffany said quietly. Wooyoung studied Tiffany's face for a moment. Then, he heaved a sigh.

"Fine. I don't know why you're asking me such dumb questions and making such idiotic excuses, but I'll just answer your stupid questions," Wooyoung said harshly. Tiffany smiled brightly.

I'm doing this so that I can get to know you closer, Tiffany thought. Plus, I'm doing Key's favor, too.


A/N: Alright~ Since I finished one of my FF, There's A Gangster In My House!, I'm putting this story off of hiatus! :D I'm also probably going to have a special guest appearance in this FF… :D kekeke~