Sleepover For Protection

The Blind Eyes

"Hey you!" Wooyoung snapped. The guy looked up and scowled until he saw IU. His face brightened up into a dark grin.

"Ji Eun…"

IU froze. She felt herself turning paler and paler as she recognized that voice. It can't be…It can't! Why…

"W-Who are you?" IU asked, shivering. She hid behind Wooyoung, grasping onto his hands. Wooyoung felt how nervous and scared IU was. He glared at Thunder, who was smirking.

"Don't you remember me?" he asked in a light-hearted tone. "It's me!"

"I know who you are," IU admitted. "You're…Thunder."


"Gah!!!" Key screamed, running through the hallways. "I wish I wasn't so tired! I left IU with that stupid bad boy jerk!"

"Wooyoung is nice!" Tiffany defended. "You just don't know him well enough yet!"

"Psh. Like you do," Key scoffed. "From what I see, he doesn't even treat you properly!"

Tiffany kept quiet for a moment. "But I still love him…"

Key ignored Tiffany and finally was near to the gate. He heard Bummie barking, which made him relieve a sigh. He smiled and began to walk over to Wooyoung and IU, but found them not even near Bummie. He frowned.

Something's wrong, he thought. He walked up to the two and gasped. He clenched his jaws and glared coldly at the stranger who was next to Bummie.

"Sanghyun! What do you want?" Key snapped coldly. Thunder looked up cooly and smiled.

"Key? Is that you? Nice to see you again, good old friend!" Thunder exclaimed. 

"Don't call me a friend, traitor!" Key shouted, raising a fist. "What do you want? Go back to your stupid, dumb girlfriend!"

Thunder narrowed his eyes into a dark glare. "My girlfriend isn't stupid and dumb. She's smarter than you. And for your information, I'm here to take…" Thunder glanced at the blind girl, who was shaking in fear. He smirked. "I'm here to take back what's mine."

"Correction–You're here to take back was used to be yours. IU isn't yours, traitor!" Key snapped.

Thunder yawned. "You're boring me, Key. Still over protective around IU? Isn't she old enough to take care of herself?"

IU turned her head backwards, hearing the direction of Key's voice. Worry was written all over her face, as Wooyoung gripped on IU's hands even tighter.

"Back off, whoever you are!" Wooyoung snapped. "IU's not going anywhere!"

"Back off, Wooyoung!" Key shouted. "It's between me and Thunder, stupid."

"I want to help for IU's sake!" Wooyoung said. Key bit his tongue softly. He looked back at Thunder once more.

"You're not taking IU back to your stupid and selfish dreamland, Thunder," Key stated. "You don't deserve to be friends with us anymore."

Thunder stared at Key for a second, and then looked at IU. IU's head was facing her shoes, still hiding behind Wooyoung. Thunder suddenly frowned.

"Are you IU's boyfriend?" Thunder asked, pointing at Wooyoung. Wooyoung widened his eyes as IU blushed.

"N-No! We're not a couple!" IU stuttered. Why does everyone think we're somewhat of a couple?

Thunder smirked slyly once more and muttered, "Then I still have a chance."

"Get away, Thunder!" Key yelled, stepping up. "Stay away from IU! Far away!"

"Sure," Thunder said boringly. "But I won't stay away for long. See ya, Ji Eun."

With that, Thunder walked away, disappearing over the hill of the street. Key's face was rock hard, glaring at the guy who had left.

He's up to something, Key thought, taking a quick glance at IU. I know it.


"Woah, woah, wait. You want a sleepover at my house?" IU asked, stopping Key's suggestion.

"Yep," he said, nodding his hands. "Some kind of sleepover at your house."

"But then the apartment will get too crowded," IU said quietly. "I can only invite one person."

"Sorry, but I can't sleepover at anyone's house today," Tiffany said quietly. "I have too much homework on me. Plus, my mom doesn't like me going to someone's house for a sleepover."

"Don't worry, I'll go," Key offered, raising his hand. "I'm the one who knows her the best, after all."

"But Key oppa, you've already slept over at my house," IU protested. "Wooyoung oppa, would you like to sleepover at my house?"

Wooyoung jumped a bit. Did IU just want him to sleepover at her house? Alone?

"Good thing Bummie will be there," Key mumbled. Wooyong glared at Key. Then, his eyes softened.

"But why do we have to sleepover with IU? Won't Bummie protect her?" Wooyoung asked. Key stared at Wooyoung coldly.

"We're talking about Thunder, the careless guy who betrayed IU and me. From what we know, he'll do anything to get what he wants."