Strange

The Blind Eyes

When Key woke up, he found himself in an unfamiliar room. He rubbed his tired eyes and looked around. Then, he yawned and stretched his arms out. He gasped quietly when he found IU sleeping on the desk, next to him. What was he doing here? Oh yeah, he was helping IU clean the house and helping her homework. Key silently heaved a sigh tiredly and smiled a bit as he saw IU's adorable face.

Why can't you notice how much I love you? Key thought, as he brushed away a strand of hair away from her face.


"Wake up, sleepy head! Time for school!" 

"What? I just…ugh," Wooyoung groaned. He dug his face into his pillow. Sooner or later, he knew that Tiffany would spill something on him. Maybe orange juice this time. Or who knows, it can be cold water again. "I'm tired, Fany. Let em sleep…"

"But we have school!"

"I just went to a date with you!" Wooyoung complained. Tiffany frowned and put her hands on her lips. Wooyoung knew that he was going to get it, and he was prepared. He covered himself with his thick sheets of blankets and hid, as Tiffany glared at him. Instead of drenching him with some kind of liquid, Tiffany shook Wooyoung softly.

"Wooyoung, wake up…" Tiffany whispered. Wooyoung shivered.

Why is she so nice to me all of the sudden? Wooyoung wondered. As Tiffany continued to wake Wooyoung up in a gentle voice, he gave up. He groaned in frustration and sat straight up. Tiffany yelped and jumped back, shocked at Wooyoung's sudden reaction. He glared at her and threw a pillow at Tiffany.

"Stop being nice and bring back the real Tiffany!" Wooyoung snapped. "You're freaking me out!"

Seriously, what does she even want? Wooyoung thought, glaring at his wife.


After 20 minutes later, the four students coincidentally met in front of the school gates. Wooyoung smiled brightly at IU and waved.

"Good morning, IU! How are you?" he asked. IU smiled softly and waved back, as Bummie barked with glee as if it was greeting Wooyoung, too.

"I'm fine! Key oppa walked with me to school today, so I left my cane back at home. I'll need your help to court me to my classes and all," IU explained. Wooyoung glanced at Key.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"Yep! We even had a small sleepover!" IU exclaimed. Wooyoung's eyes enlarged as he stared at Key, who did a sly smirk.

"It was no big deal," Key said. "I got bored and wanted to visit IU's house."

He walked towards Wooyoung and leaned near his ear. Then, in a hush, low voice, he whispered, "We even slept in the same room."

Wooyoung's gasped and stared at Key. "You…"

"What were you guys talking about?" Tiffany asked. Wooyoung forced a smile and shook his head.

"Nothing! IU, let's go inside, alright?" Wooyoung offered. IU shyly nodded her head as she reached for Wooyoung's hand. After Wooyoung reached for IU's hand, he held onto her hand firmly and glared at Key. Then, he mouthed, "You're erted."

Key laughed as he watched Wooyoung and IU disappear into the school building. He turned to Tiffany and gestured her to go in first. "Ladies first."

Just then, Tiffany handed Key a crispy sheet of paper. Key frowned and took the lined-paper confusingly. Tiffany heaved a sigh as she felt guilt stab her chest.

"The stuff you wanted," Tiffany said. Key continued to stare at Tiffany with confused eyes. "You know, Wooyoung's weaknesses…Well, it's more like dislikes."

Key shaped his mouth into an 'O' and grinned. "Ah…Your rock, Fany! Thanks!" With that, he proudly marched into the school building with a lively smile. Tiffany sighed and pointed as she glanced at Key.

Hopefully I get what I'm supposed to get, Tiffany thought.


A guy behind a tree near the school was staring at the blind girl in awe. He saw a familiar man, but could not recognize him. He smiled playfully and glanced at a small photo.

"Ji-Eun-ah…I found you," he whispered. He looked up, as an evil smirk appeared on his face. "My play toy."


A/N: Dun, dun, dun~~ The mysterious man has arrived! *~* Lots of you must be curious who this guy must be :) I've already decided on who the special appearance would be. I'll give you one more hint on who this mysterious guy is: This guy is NOT one of the suggestions made in the comment (At least I didn't see his name on the comments below. O_O). I think you'll be quite shock who this person is, but then it kind of makes sense for him to take the part. :P