Author's Note

Teased

 

Hey everyone,

 

I'm so sorry if you're visiting this story expecting for an update. I just wanted to make an honest and clear note of how I'm feeling, by expressing what I've been wanting to tell you all, through a simple and straightforward update. I started this story ever since I began my first year of college, and I had a lot of fun writing and reading what each and every one of you thought about my story. It was enjoyable, and it was a great experience for me. I realized that I've always had a hard time trying to manage my education, social, and personal life. Just like any one of you, striving to succeed. Somewhere along the way of my studies, I lost my passion for what I was pursuing, and I felt hopeless and disapointed with myself. I ended up completing my program.. but with ill feelings and discouragement. It was so bad to the point that I struggled with family problems, and my relationships with my close friends, as well as my significant other. I completely lost myself. And it was hard trying to get myself back, in where I wanted to be in my life.

As of now, I'm currently pursuing something else. 

It's a complete 180 degree change, from what I've been learning for a portion of my life. I can finally see progress in myself, in that I have a foreseeable goal to reach. It took a lot of work and patience, adjusting to these changes. But I can see myself happy at where I am now. And most of my problems seemed to have gradually resolved by themselves over time, and effort. I no longer feel hopeless and defeated. Oh, if you're currently wondering what I'm majoring in, it's health science. I was a business student before!

I'm sorry if what I've wanted to inform you was longer than what you've expected to read. But I'm relieved that it's off my chest.

Now, regarding to the story,

I had planned on uploading the last chapter in order to finally complete it (a total of 30 chapters) as of last year, since my last update. But my plans have fallen through, and I was mentally stressed from not being able to meet my goals and all of your expectations, on top of my personal life. I thought that it would only be fair to you guys to finally mark it complete, even though I have no intentions of uploading the last chapter. Being where I am now, I just can't see myself writing any time soon, due to my limitiation of time in my everyday life. I'm sorry if I've disapointed you as an author. I never once regretted writing this story, because most of it came from my personal experiences, and I felt comfort from expressing it. And I feel that with the current pace of this story, I've written everything that I had ever wanted to include and express. In my mind, it suffices. 

The rest of the story is up for you to imagine, and I hope you can conclude it with a positive mind and heart. Thank you. 

As for if I'll ever be able to write again, or start another story. It's unlikely that I'll be able to for the time being. Right now, I want to focus on reaching my long-term goals and keeping my loved ones around me happy. I don't want to distance myself anymore. 

I know this was probably unexpected, but I hope you understand.

Thank you for reading, and I hope for the absolute best for every one of you here right now. Take care. 

 

 

snowcastles