Home

Water

After an hour in the car, they finally reached her house. She turned the door knob and surprisingly, it wasn’t locked.

 

“Ah~ my daughter. You’re finally home.” As usual, her mother faked a smile.

 

“Yeah, Mother. I almost died but it’s okay.” She coldly replied and she knew her mother rolled her eyes to her. It’s always like that. She said some once and her mom had the choice not to listen, but she did and she treated Rhea like an outcast in high school. So childish. Kris slightly bowed to her mother and stood still at the door before she pulled him with her to her room upstairs.

 

“Broken relationship with your mom?”

 

“I don’t want to talk about it.” She replied solemnly. A note was left on her table and she read it.

 

“What’s that?” Kris asked, standing behind her.

 

“Apparently, my dad went to China. I was not home for a week for God’s sake!” She crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in the dustbin. Dad, how could you?

 

“At least you have parents who live with you.” Kris said while analyzing her room.

 

“But what’s the point in living together when all we do is hating each other?” She retaliated, letting out her anger towards Kris. However, he seemed to not make it to mind.

 

“Hey, what’s this for? Do you please guys with this?” He leaned against the dancing pole that was fixed in the middle of her bedroom. She saw that he had changed to a lighter topic.

 

“Yeah, I guess so? I dance. Pole dance.” She answered as she walked towards him.

 

“Rhea, that just amused me. Show me.” He grinned and sat at the edge of her bed. He folded his arms and with a wide smile, he waited. She docked in her iPod and pressed play before doing some stretching. She heard Kris inhaled sharply behind her back as she began doing a full split.

 

- Right Here ( Justin Bieber) -

  

She started with some hip hop moves which bore him, obviously. After the first bridge, she started her specialty, got on the pole and showed some moves she was good at. Kris tugged the neck of his T-shirt and gulped. She decided to stop before anything further could happen. From his reaction, something big could happen after the mini performance that she had shown.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” Kris exclaimed in frustration when she stopped abruptly.

 

“That was self protection. I don’t want you to get all and pounce on me like a wolf.” She replied as she turned off the music. He growled and she quickly turned around expecting him to have turned into a wolf. But no. It was still Kris, human, manly and a soft smile on his face.

 

“Hey, you can smile like a normal human being.” She scoffed.

 

“I am, partly human.” He said, matter-of-factly.

 

“I’ll get going now. Bye.” Kris put up his right hand but didn’t wave it. No, he can’t go just like that. Part of her really wanted him to stay, for no specific reasons.

 

“Hey, you can crash here. At least, for a night. And maybe we can go shopping tomorrow or just strolling around the city. But don’t go now.” She offered. He turned back and smirked. What?

 

“It’s not like I’ve never been to the city before. You could just say that you don’t want me to leave.” He shot but she ignored him.

 

“We have a guest room. You could stay in for the night. You’re tired anyway.” She explained. He tilted his head to one side.

 

“How can you trust me so much?” Kris walked closer.

 

“Well, I arrived home safely. Some things do not need reasons to be, right?” She told him with my most sincere smile. And he replied with his own beautiful smile.

 

[A/N]: I myself got bored doing this hahah. Just skip to the future chapters