Threat

Water

A good night sleep was what Rhea got after drinking. She was truly happy that she didn’t experience any nightmares. It’s been a while since she last slept peacefully. Kris was in her dream but this time, he didn’t kill her. He was not in his werewolf form-just in his fine-looking human form. Her presented her his angelic smile and proposed to her. He was such a beautiful sight to see in her dream and how he proposed – it just melted her.

 

The dream doesn’t stay long enough. Rhea didn’t even have the chance to accept his proposal. Maybe because she took a long time to respond because the truth was, she didn’t even know whether to accept his proposal. The sounds of wolves growling and combating outside awaken her from her sleep. She forced her eyes to open eventhough she was hesitant to do so. She wanted to continue the dream. She was startled at the sight of a guy standing in front of the bedroom door. His eyes were studying hers as if her eyes could tell him whatever about her.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Rhea, don’t you remember me? I’m Key. The guy that drank with you last night.”

 

“Oh right, yeah, yeah. I’m sorry. I’m just befuddled right now.” Rhea scratched her head that wasn’t even itchy. Since Key’s there with her, she assumed that she was in his bedroom.

 

“What’s that noise? Is there some kind of frivolous fight out there?” She continued. She expected an answer from Key but he didn’t even open his mouth. Instead, he asked her to follow him. He held his hand out and naturally, Rhea took it. Once the both of them stepped outside the bedroom, Rhea was in awe. The interior design was amazing and portraits of Key and a few boys were hug on the walls. was literally opened since she couldn’t help herself staring at each single details of the house. At last, they finally went out of the house.

 

Rhea’s eyes widened at the sight of wolves fighting. She was flabbergasted – especially when she recognised Kris in his wolf form. She saw him attacking another wolf. Everything seemed out of control and that confused her. How did Kris knew she was there and why were there wolves in front of Key’s house?

 

“Kris?” She called out. Kris heard her and immediately went to her direction. Key saw it too and with that, he pushed Rhea to the side. Rhea fell hard to the ground due to Key’s force. He was undeniably strong. There was no wonder why the guys at the club would gallop from them.

 

“What the heck was that?” Rhea cursed. She turned to look at Key again to ask why he did that but she faced another appalling reality.

 

Key had transformed into a werewolf. He immediately attacked Kris who was approaching Rhea. Kris whispered into Rhea’s mind and told her to go away from that spot. She obeyed his words and quickly, eventhough her muscles felt flabby and painful, ran away from the scene. She would try to move to Kris’ vehicle (a luxurious van this time) inaudibly and hid inside.

 

Key – she remembered him. Key was the beast that almost got her killed a few months ago. Key was the black wolf that showed up when Kris sent her home. She almost died because of Key. It made sense to her now. Key, he brought her home and used her to threaten Kris.

 

It’s a living nightmare that she’s facing now. Werewolves fighting – maybe her death is coming after this? She thought.

 

Just then, a werewolf was practically thrown to the car. The impact shattered the windscreen and injured Rhea. The shattered glass cut her skin. She turned to look at the werewolf in front of her and she recognised those eyes.

 

“Kyungsoo…” She muttered with a teary voice as she saw Kyungsoo lying helplessly on the front bonnet. He was back into his human form and a wound on his lower right arm was bleeding. Despite her bleeding forehead and Kyungsoo’s birthday suit, she ran to him and tried to carry him into the car.

 

“There must be a first-aid kit in here.” She searched for the kit box and found it under the driver’s seat. She immediately cleaned his wound and wrapped it using a piece of lint.

 

“Thank you, noona.” He whispered silently because he’s in pain. Although he has another injury – a major one – Rhea couldn’t treat that particular injury. She hoped the fight would end soon so that they can send Kyungsoo to hospital or maybe just send him home to The Great Cottage.

 

At last, the fight stopped. She saw Kris coming towards their direction. The other werewolves – she assumed it was the other Wild Beast of Gevaudan since they moved to the same direction – followed him and all of them transformed to their human selves again. Rhea had to close her eyes as all of them were completely cloth less.

 

“There’s no time for us to change. They’ll be up anytime soon. So bear with the iness.” Kris said nonchalantly. The other boys swiftly entered the car and Kris successfully brought the engine to life. Rhea thought the car would broke down after the impact of Kyungsoo’s body but no, Kris managed to start the engine.

 

“Magic.” She muttered to herself. Kris brought the car to its highest velocity, and naturally, Rhea closed her eyes throughout the whole drive.

 

 

 

[A/N] Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha ok im so lame. Sorry for the short chappie. Im not satisfied with it. Ummmm my mind cant generate ideas i wanna cry huhuhuhuhuhu