Affection

Water

“Do you want me to stay? You can ask…” Kris said while putting on his shoes. Rhea really wanted him to stay, but at that point, she has no logic reasons for Kris to stay.

 

“Any words?” Kris asked. He was standing next to his car, getting ready to enter the car unless Rhea tried to stop him. Rhea stood there, not saying any words because she has no idea what to do at that moment. Kris knew Rhea wants him to stay, but he wanted to see Rhea trying. He gave her a smug smile and snickered.

 

“No…just drive safely.” Rhea answered. Part of her wanted him to stay while the other part wants him to go. But if she gives in, it will hurt her pride and dignity as a woman. She barely knows Kris besides the fact that he’s a super gorgeous werewolf who’s unemployed but damn rich. By looking at his face at that moment, Rhea just wanted to slap that beautiful face of him for making her so confuse with her own feelings. He nodded to Rhea’s answer and went inside the car. He reversed his car and VROOOOOOMMMMM…….

 

And he’s gone….

 

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

 

That night, Rhea dreamt about wolves again. She thought it was just a dream, but she was wrong. Completely wrong. It was a sign but she ignored it. And it wasn’t just that night; the weird dream haunted her every night for six months.

 

She couldn’t stand the weird dream anymore, so she decided to call Kris. She was so disappointed when Kris didn’t answer her call that morning before she goes to work.

She opened the door, and ta-da! Kris was right in front of her, standing in the doorway.

 

“Kris?” He was standing there with his furious face. He was frowning hard that there were deep creases forming on his forehead. Without any warning, he pushed her inside and closed the door ferociously.

 

“What the- what’s your problem?” Rhea shouted angrily at Kris. Kris was never scared of her screams.

 

“Why did you make me fall so hard for you? Did you know how long six months are? That’s freaking long. I waited for your call and you never called. Why, Rhea, why?” He said with an angry tone. Rhea opened to answer but Kris didn’t give any chance for her. He immediately attacked her lips and devoured her lips as if it was his meal. Kris was devoured by lust and affections. Rhea was completely stunned by his action, but she kissed him back, of course. Rhea had herself fallen head over heels with Kris ever since their first encounter.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Kris asked in between the kisses.

 

“Yes, Kris.” Rhea moaned.

 

With their eyes still locked together, they went in for another deep kiss. The hotness of Kris’ lips sent chills running through her spine. Rhea threw her arms around Kris’s neck and was lost in the hot kiss.

 

“We could do something better now.” Kris pulled away from the kiss.

 

“No, Kris. I’m not ready... , I’m late to work.” Rhea cursed. She immediately grabbed her bag and went out of the house before Kris could stop her. She knew she would listen to Kris instead of going to work.

 

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

 

“You’re still here.” Rhea said when the first person that she saw in the living room was Kris. She thought Kris would give up waiting for her to finish working, but there he was. He was crossing his legs and his eyes were on hers.

 

“I wish I can just hire you to work as my maid and we can stay together.”

 

“No.” Rhea shortly replied. Kris raised his eyebrows and got up from the couch. He approached her and pulled her closer to him. He pushed the door lightly to close it. As if knowing what he had in his mind, Rhea pulled herself away from him.

 

“No, Kris. Don’t do it. I told you I’m not ready.” She said and walked to her room. Kris followed from behind, still upset with Rhea’s answer.

 

“My request was unaccepted. How about the pole dance?” Kris continued and he was still not giving up. Rhea rolled her eyes and went inside the bathroom.

 

“Tomorrow.” She shouted from the bathroom. Kris groaned in dismay to her answer. He really wanted to make things quickly, but he has to wait. Rhea will feel suspicious about him if he continues to seduce her.

 

He sighed loudly and jumped onto Rhea’s bed to get ready to sleep, without Rhea’s permission.

 

 

 

 

[ A/ N ] What do you think Kris wants to do? It’s something bad obviously. I may highlight all the lovey-dovey side of their relationship, but that wasn’t the main point of the relationship. So, is Kris’ love genuine? Subscribe to know the end part of the story. I hope this chapter is good. I hoped so, because I think it’s quite short. I’ll update soon :)