Handsome werewolves

Water

Since Kris had fallen asleep on her bed, Rhea chose to sleep downstairs. Basically because Kris had taken the whole space on her bed to himself.

 

Rhea couldn’t sleep a wink that night. She has been thinking about Kris and their new relationship. Can she trust Kris? Six months ago, there was no sign of Kris liking her. Then, how could he fall for her when they didn’t meet each other for the past six months?

She tossed around the couch and still, she can’t sleep although her body felt very tired. Without realizing it, the clock strikes 7 a.m.

 

“Insomnia problem .” She muttered under her breath. She went into her room and expected that Kris was still sleeping. Her expectation was wrong. Kris was no longer on the bed.

 

“Looking for me?” He suddenly popped out from the bathroom. To Rhea’s surprise, he was using her towel and half .

 

“Hey, that’s mine!” Rhea pointed at her towel but Kris mistaken her. He thought she was pointing at his groin.

 

“Yeah, I know. Oh, you’re naughty.” He smirked.

 

“I mean my towel.”

 

“And??”

 

“And???” Rhea repeated after him in her annoyed tone.

 

“Your property is my property too. We’re couple, aren’t we? So, we should share stuff.”

 

“Whatever. But give me back my towel, I want to shower.” Rhea crossed her arms.

 

“You’re indirectly asking me to strip.” He gave her his smug smile again. Rhea was annoyed at him. She approached him, tugged her hands on the hem of the towel and swiftly pulled the towel. She practically sprinted to the bathroom without looking back at Kris because he’s absolutely now. Kris followed her from behind but Rhea had shut the door tightly when he almost caught her.

 

“I’ll be right behind this door if you need anything else.” Kris shouted outside the bathroom door.

 

“No help needed. Thanks, by the way.” She replied from inside. Kris went inside her room again to change. By the time Rhea had finished showering; Kris had gone downstairs for a quick breakfast.

 

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼

 

“We’ll go to my place today. I want to introduce you to the others.” Kris said to her in the car. Rhea nodded nonchalantly while her eyes wandered outside.

 

“You were not sleeping last night too?” Rhea asked, because she knew werewolves don’t sleep. To be honest, she found herself falling hard for Kris that she did a research about werewolves the night before when she herself couldn’t sleep.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“That’s amazing. We both have insomnia. We are such a great couple.” She smiled and took his hand to caress it.

 

“And luckily, you were not as hairy as the werewolves on TV.” She continued. An hour later, they arrived at a place where the cottage was larger than Kris’. Rhea was a little afraid now that they’ve arrive at a place full of werewolves. What if there’s a werewolf that dislike her presence, she may breathe her last here. Rhea shivered at the thought. Kris went out of the car and like a gentleman; he opened the door for Rhea too. He then led her inside the cottage. Inside, it was beyond her imagination; the place was wide and Kris told her there were 20 rooms in that house.

 

“Whoa! Then why didn’t you stay here?” Rhea asked curiously. The place was humongous and he didn’t want to stay here? Rhea thought it was ridiculous.

 

“I wanted more privacy.” He said and led her to the living room where everyone was minding their own business. Rhea was surprised to see them- Kris’ werewolves’ team.

There were dancers, nerds, athletes and what’s more important was they are very good looking.

 

“Hey guys, this is Rhea.” Kris spoke. There was a moment of awkward silence after that. Kris and the other wolves were exchanging gazes and invisible messages through the thin layer of air.

 

“Hi.” Rhea managed to say. It was later then each one of them greeted her cheerfully. They introduced themselves to Rhea one by one and it was hard for her to remember ten names at the same time.

 

“Long time no see.” A voice came from upstairs. It was Sarah. Rhea was stunned again, because Sarah was there and she dressed differently. Her attire was sort of a warrior-like costume. Unlike the other werewolves, she looked as if she’s from a higher rank than them in the hierarchy.

 

“Sarah?” Rhea called out her name. She gave her a look of disgust, different from how they first met.

 

“My name is not Sarah. I’m Inhyun. You’re here, so I guess you knew who Yifan is now.” Inhyun said.

 

“Yifan?” Rhea repeated after her. She looked at the other werewolves for answer but none of them answered her. She shook her head, telling Inhyun she have no idea who Yifan is.

 

“It’s me.” Kris said later. The atmosphere was somehow tensed- partly because of Inhyun’s presence and it seemed like they kind of dislike her; but it was different for Rhea. Rhea tried hard to suppress her laugh. She thought of Kris’ another name-Yifan was very unlikely to be Kris’ real name. To her, the name Kris definitely defines his cold but good looking face, while Yifan sounded friendlier. Inhyun then left and went into her own room.

 

“She’s so cold.” Yixing muttered later. Rhea turned to look at him and he quickly covered his mouth. Adorable, Rhea thought.

 

“Ah, that’s why no mundane wants to date her. She needs a mate, man. I swear she needs one so that she can control her coldness.” Kai said afterthat. Rhea was bewildered by the whole confusion about Sarah- Inhyun. She was so friendly, so nice to her when they first met.

 

Was she pretending before or is she pretending now? Rhea thought. She sighed thinking about it.

 

 

[ A/N ] Phewww. I guess this is quite long than before. So who is Sarah really? A bad person or a good person? Wait, she isn’t a person. She’s a werewolf.