Wanting more

Water

“I told you before. Don’t ever make that sound again.” Kris told Rhea. Rhea pressed her lips harder, trying to bear the pain of the deep wound. Kris, carefully and gently, applied antiseptic on her wound.

 

“How can Key take you to his place?” He started his investigation. Rhea bit her lower lip. She was anxious about telling him the whole thing that occur that night including the nightmare – because it all started with the nightmare.

 

“We met at a club.”

 

“What? Since when do you go to clubs?”

 

“It was my first time going to that kind of place. I was drunk, like super drunk, and he brought me to his house after I throw up.”

 

“You could’ve got yourself killed, Rhea!” His voice was stern and slightly raised. Rhea felt her skin getting colder by his voice. She was more afraid of him now than before. Despite her fear, she wanted to get things straight. It wasn’t really her fault. Key didn’t hurt her intentionally either. He was just using her to threaten Kris.

 

“I…I don’t know he was a werewolf, okay?! Besides, I just want to lose myself that night.” Rhea shot back. Kris stopped his activity and stared at Rhea.

 

“Lose yourself? Tell me what’s bothering you.” His voice had calmed by then. He was being caring and concerned about Rhea. Intermittently, Rhea bit her bottom lip again. He eyes wandered all around the room to hunt for ideas on how to start.

 

“Nightmares.” She started awkwardly. Kris then straightened his back so that he can fully face Rhea. Upon receiving Kris’ eye contact, Rhea felt her heart beats faster than normal. She love-hate that intense stare that Kris could give, but at that moment, she hated it. Rhea could feel butterflies in her stomach.

 

“Nightmares?” Kris frowned hard. It was the typical frown that he always gave Rhea. And his frown would create deep wrinkles on his forehead. Rhea gulped and swallowed her saliva forcefully before telling him the nightmares. Kris had listened attentively, capturing every single important detail and he would imagine it in his mind.

 

“But the scarier thing is that, you would end up killing me in the dreams.” Rhea told him which made him jerked slightly. Rhea frowned at his unfathomable reaction. Kris’ expression was hard to figure out.

 

“You won’t do that, right?” Rhea asked in assurance. She couldn’t read Kris’ expression. Rhea repeated the same question since Kris was yet to reply her. Kris jerked his head and stared at Rhea with a confusing look.

 

“Hyung, Kyungsoo wants to meet noona.” Jongdae came to the rescue. He was just in time. Kris swallowed his saliva that tasted bitter than ever. He was astounded by Rhea’s question. Part of him doesn’t want to lie, because he knew his lies would hurt her feelings in the future. But even if he didn’t lie, he’ll still hurt her feelings.

 

▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

 

“Why did he want to meet you?” Kris immediately asked when Rhea got out of Kyungsoo’s room.

 

“Whoa, chill babe. He just want to thank me.” Rhea was shocked by Kris’ presence in front of the room. Babe, it was the first time she called him that. Somehow, she wanted to be lovey-dovey with him today. After the dream that she had in The Vilkacis Great House, she wanted more from Kris. More intimate relationship. The both of them had never really spent much time together.

 

“Babe?” He flashed his smug smile again.

 

“You don’t like it?”

 

“No, I love it, babe.” His voice was deep and hoarse. Rhea felt her lower part burning but she ignored it. Before Kris could turn her on more, she decided to change to another topic.

 

“Great! Ah, I haven’t seen Chanyeol today. I want to meet him, if that’s okay with you?” Rhea fiddled with her fingers. Kris saw it and lightly grabbed her hand. He caressed it gently but it worsened her condition. Kris’ touch felt so hot that it can burn her skin at any moment.

 

They both walked hand-in-hand to Chanyeol’s room. Rhea’s eyes widened in surprise the moment she laid her eyes on Chanyeol.

 

“What the hell had happened to you, Yeol?” Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes. He turned to look at Rhea who was standing in front of the door with Kris. Rhea let go her hand from Kris’ and approached Chanyeol with a worried expression.

 

“Just an accident.”

 

“Just an accident? When?”

 

“After you left the other day. Don’t worry. You should worry about your boyfriend.” Chanyeol said. His gaze was towards Kris. He raised an eyebrow, which clearly made Kris’ angry. Kris then exchange the same gaze with Chanyeol, giving him a warning look.

 

“Come on, why should I worry about him? He’s perfectly healthy there.” She pointed her finger at Kris but she was ignored. She turned alternately to look at both Kris and Chanyeol. She frowned at their peculiar looks. The situation was very intense.

 

“Hey, you two.” She snapped out their thoughts. They broke the intense glare and change their gaze at her.

 

“Ah, I haven’t seen the both of you being lovey-dovey like any other couple. You two should spend more time together. Plus, I need to rest. I’m sorry, Rhea. It’s not that I don’t want the both of you to be here. I just need a rest.” Rhea nodded at Chanyeol’s statement. She and Kris then walked out of his room while linking their arms together.

 

“He’s right. We’re couple aren’t we? And…uhhh…” Rhea wanted to explain her needs as a girlfriend but she couldn’t. She was embarrassed.

 

“I’ll take you somewhere.” She heard him said later.

 

 

[A/N] Not really much romantic stuff between Rhea and Kris, right? This chapter is quite short :( The next chapter’s gonna be quite romantic, I guess. I’m sorry I didn’t update yesterday. Something happened and I can’t think of ideas. Besides, I need to finish my oneshot for Yoorinsshi. It’s gonna be angst, btw. Hahahahahahaha I know, I love angst sometimes. I’m sorry. I’ll put that oneshot in my new fic- ‘The book of Amour’. I’ll try my best to update both fic :D Hope you like what I wrote this while. Seriously, I don’t know how some of you think about this story :(