Secret lovers

Wonderland

 

She made her way through the sweaty bodies on the crowded dance floor, hoping to make it across the bar before the nasty cigarette smokes suffocate her. The place reeked of alcohol but she can't complain. Sunny loved the place and as the good bestfriend that she is, she complied when the girl asked her to meet up with the rest of the girls here.
 
A glass of bluish liquid was passed onto her as soon as she entered the VIP room her 7 members had occupied for the night. She smiled to each one of them before taking a seat beside Sooyoung, the tallest of the group.
 
"Unnie, what took you so long?" Seohyun, the cute yet uptight maknae, asked while swirling at her yellowish drink.
 
"Yah! Are you drinking, Seo Joohyun?"
 
Sunny rolled her eyes before answering in Seohyun's behalf, "That's just mango juice, Taeyeon-ah."
 
"Oh.."
 
"And besides, we have Manager Hwang, she'll kill us if we let the maknae drink." Sunny pointed at the ever smiling Tiffany who was engaged in a conversation with Yuri, not noticing her bestfriend's arrival.
 
"Yah! Fany! Are you switching bestfriend now?" She called out, earning Tiffany's attention.
 
The girl's eyes lit up before brightly smiling at her, "Hi, Taetae!"
 
She returned the smile before returning her attention back at Sunny.
 
"Sorry I can't stay long."
 
"What? Why?" Hyoyeon, the blonde member, looked at her like she was the most ridiculous thing on Earth.
 
"Yah! What's with the stare?!"
 
"Oh, nothing. It's just weird. You're usually the last one to leave in gatherings like this since you always want to make sure everyone gets home safe." The blonde reasoned before casually taking a swig from her bottled beer.
 
"But Manager Hwang is here to do the duty tonight, right Fany?" Taeyeon smiled brightly at her bestfriend.
 
"Why me? I want to drink tonight, Taetae." The brunette groaned before raising her glass with a clear liquid.
 
"Well, somebody must do it."
 
"I can do it, Unnie since I don't have any schedule tomorrow." Seohyun offered, earning a grateful smile from Taeyeon.
 
"I'm being sent straight to voice mail."
 
All heads turn towards Yoona who had a pout on her lips as she tap on the screen of her mobile phone.
 
"By who?" Sooyoung inquired with furrowed brows.
 
"Sica-unnie."
 
Taeyeon had to hide her grin at the sulking girl who was still trying to contact the second oldest.
 
"Oh, she's not coming Yoong. I ate lunch with her today. She said she's sorry she can't come, but she'll definitely make it up." Sunny smiled at Yoona before sipping from her own glass of liquor.
 
"Oh.." Yoona said before sighing.
 
"I miss her. And now that we're not doing promotions, I don't get to see her as often as before. Not to mention she's busy with god knows what." The second youngest complained.
 
"Yeah, and it that we don't live on the dorm anymore." Sooyoung added.
 
"And why are we all sulking? We'll get to see Sica soon. But, it's the dwarf's birthday. We should just enjoy tonight!" Yuri, who was previously engaged in a conversation with Tiffany, finally spoke up. She raised her bottle of beer before saying, "Cheers for another year and for the coming years!"
 
Everybody raised their glasses and bottles before yelling a unison, 'cheers'.
 
The night went on as drinks after drinks arrived. Taeyeon shook her head at the third glass Hyoyeon was offering, reminding herself that her girlfriend will most likely set her own house on fire when she gets there, drunk.
 
"Come on, Tae.. We used to drink until morning before, remember?" Hyoyeon urged, pushing the glass of blue liquor towards Taeyeon.
 
"Can't. Sorry Hyo, maybe next time." Taeyeon smiled at the blonde as she politely pushed the glass back at the girl. Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders before muttering a 'suit yourself'.
 
Sunny, who was sitting across Taeyeon and beside Hyoyeon, looked at the oldest girl questioningly.
 
"You know what, you really should find a boyfriend... or girlfriend soon. Whichever you prefer. So you can loosen up a bit. I heard makes you loosen up." She commented nonchalantly, which had Hyoyeon chuckling and Seohyun's eyes widening in sheer horror. The others oblivious to their topic.
 
"U-unnieeee! Don't say it so casually. You're freaking me out!" Seohyun protested, shaking her head.
 
Sunny rolled her eyes, "Hyunnie, don't think I don't know about your rendezvous with--"
 
"Oookaaay, this is getting weird," Taeyeon cut Sunny off before she could further embarrass Seohyun who was already beet read.
 
She suppressed a giggled. What do these girls know about her and her life, anyway? Heck, she bet her life is more active than Yuri's, whose known to have the most number of admirers amongst the group. Heck, maybe even Sunny can't beat her. Who would have a lonely life when you have a goddess of a girlfriend that you can never get enough of?
 
"Yah! You guys got the ert grinning like a creep!" Yuri, who was sneakily listening to their conversation, pointed a finger at Taeyeon.
 
Her eyes widened in shock, like a deer caught in the headlight.
 
But before they could bombard her with questions, the music from the speakers outside the room changed to a familiar one and all the girls rose from their seats. All but Taeyeon.
 
Another smile crept its way to Taeyeon's lips when she heard her girlfriend's sweet nasally voice through the speaker, "GG"
 
Everybody was grinning as they all exclaimed, "Bring the boys out!"
 
And just like that, the 7 girls were lost in a world they built for themselves, giving Taeyeon her much needed escape.
 
"Where's Taeyeon?" Sunny was the first to notice the missing kid leader after they settled back on their seats.
 
The rest of the girls just shrugged their shoulders.
 
**
 
Taeyeon walked inside the room as light as she could and went straight to the bathroom to wash up.
 
After a few minutes, she emerged from the bathroom clad in a pajama pants and a white shirt, hair damp from the short shower.
 
She looked over to the sleeping figure on the bed clad in a black lingerie. The white duvet over her body was thrown off to her side. She was about to move closer to the bed but the beautiful sight in front of her stopped her on her tracks, trapping her in the enticing world of tangerines and strawberries that the girl managed to build for her and only for her. She stood rooted on her spot, admiring her girlfriend's side profile that was dimly lit by the moonshine that managed to seep through the crack on their floral curtain.
 
She then took light steps towards the bed, careful not to wake the sleeping girl.
 
She sat by the edge of her girlfriend's side of the bed, hand clutching on the corner of the duvet to cover her girlfriend's body with it. The duvet ended up hovering above her girlfriend's body as her eyes darted to the exposed milky thighs. She had to use all her self-control to stop herself from touching the girl's legs. Her girlfriend wouldn't really mind, but she thinks it's being disrespectful. It feels like taking advantage.
 
Tongue then darted out of to glaze her dried lips before finally letting the duvet cover her girlfriend's body.
 
"Taengoo?"
 
Her girlfriend's voice came groggy but it still sounded sweet. At least for Taeyeon.
 
"Hey," she whispered, moving closer to the girl.
 
"Did you just got home?"
 
Taeyeon shook her head before pulling her girlfriend up to a sitting position.
 
"I was here for a while now. I was just watching you sleep."
 
"Taengoo, that's creepy." The girl giggled as she played with Taeyeon's finger on her duvet-covered thighs.
 
"Well, I guess I am. And it terrifies me how creepy I'm willing to be when it comes to you." She replied, interlacing her fingers with her girlfriend's.
 
"How was the party?"
 
"Everybody lost it when the DJ played The Boys."
 
"Sorry I wasn't there," the girl averted her gaze from Taeyeon but the latter immediately put her fingers under her chin, turning her face back to her.
 
"It's okay. I know you're tired from all your schedules today."
 
"But I still feel bad for Sunny. It's supposed to be her night and her bestfriend just went home early."
 
"But she'll understand because, like you said, I'm her bestfriend." Taeyeon smiled sweetly at her girlfriend before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
 
"You know, I just realized how y your voice is when you say that part in The Boys." She wiggled her eyebrows.
 
The girl blushed like mad at the compliment..ish that was unfortunately revealed by the pale moonlight, making Taeyeon grin.
 
"I never thought I'd see the day that I'd make the 'Ice Princess' blush." Taeyeon teased, making her girlfriend's blush deepen.
 
"You always make me blush.." The girl mumbled under her breath which didn't go unnoticed in Taeyeon's ears.
 
"I do?"
 
The girl looked at her questioningly, feigning innocence.
 
"Then I guess I do," Taeyeon whispered as she lean in. Everything felt like a movie in slow motion; how her girlfriend's eyelids closed and how their lips meet, closing all the gaps between them.
 
Taeyeon thought her heart transferred to her head as the pounding noise echoed inside her ears loudly. And for a moment she felt like ting rainbow. Her insides churned in a good and fluttering way. She could feel herself getting giddy and light headed with every move of their lips. Everything tasted like tangerine. Everything smelled like strawberry.
 
"I love you, Sica."
 
Everything tasted like Jessica. Everything smelled like Jessica.
 
"I love you too, Taengoo."
 
Jessica's fingers ghosted against Taeyeon's porcelain-like cheeks before dipping them into her dark tresses, foreheads pressed together.
 
"You know, this secret relationship is really thrilling but..." Taeyeon trailed off, taking Jessica's hand from her tresses before kissing the girl's palm.
 
Jessica smiled before nodding. Taeyeon didn't really need to finish what she's about to say, she already saw it in her girlfriend's brown eyes.
 
"Tomorrow, Taengoo. We'll tell them tomorrow."
 
Taeyeon reciprocated the smile, only wider, before kissing Jessica on the forehead.
 
"Now let's go to sleep. I know how much my princess loves her sleep." Taeyeon laid Jessica down on the bed before laying beside her. Jessica snuggled close to her neck and Taeyeon's arm rested on the curve of Jessica's waist while she hummed their favorite song, legs tangled below the covers, bodies pressed close.
 
"You're not jealous because I love sleeping more than you?" Jessica mumbled against the skin of Taeyeon's neck.
 
Tayeon giggled at the tingling sensation before saying, "I am not, because I get to gawk at you." She Jessica's dark brown locks before adding, "Plus, I know you love me above everything else in the world."
 
With a hum and a nod, Jessica finally drifted back to her dreamland. Taeyeon smiled and pressed her lips against Jessica's forehead once again, lingering a little longer than she usually does.
 
"And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times.. It's you, it's you, you make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything."