My Jealous Girlfriend

Wonderland

Jessica’s frown deepened as she scrolled through the comments on her girlfriend’s Instagram update. The picture was posted two days ago but Jessica can’t help but feel jealous. Her girlfriend’s Instagram had way too many pictures of Tiffany and her for her liking.

“Unnie, let’s go?” Krystal spoke when she noticed the growing scowl in her sister’s face as she opened the passenger door of the white BMW.

Jessica got in without uttering a word before throwing the phone at the driver’s lap.

“Sooyeon? Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked with worried eyes before turning to her phone.

She grinned inwardly after seeing the Instagram picture that was still opened before locking her phone and slipping it to the pocket of her jeans. Her eyes caught Krystal’s through the rearview mirror and the younger girl rolled her eyes before sticking her tongue out. Taeyeon can’t help but chuckle at the cute sight.

“What’s so funny?” Jessica asked in a cold tone that made all the hairs on Taeyeon’s nape stand.

“Oh, ah, no-nothing. L-let’s get going.” Taeyeon stuttered before driving off.

“Unnie, let’s take a picture!” Krystal cheerfully exclaimed as she moved closer to her sister who was riding shotgun.

Jessica’s eyes lit up. Oh how she missed Krystal. The younger Jung had been away and busy with filming while she and her members went on tours that they didn’t have much time with each other anymore.

“Unnie, come on. Post it on your Weibo.” Krystal urged, earning a chuckle from her sister. Taeyeon smiled at this, Krystal always knew how to make her sister smile. And for that, Taeyeon could never be any more thankful.

“Okay, here it goes.” Jessica said as she positioned her phone in front of them. The two Jungs giggled while they did silly poses. After a few selca’s, Jessica posted it on her Weibo account.

Krystal then noticed the frown that adorned their driver-slash-her sister’s girlfriend’s face.

“Taeyeon-unnie, what’s wrong?” She inquired.

“You guys didn’t include me.” She pouted, making Krystal burst out laughing.

“You’re sulking just because of that?” Krystal asked incredulously.

“You can just take selca’s with Tiffany, you know. Since you seem to like it so much.” Jessica commented nonchalantly, making Krystal stop her laughing fit. Taeyeon’s brow cocked at the statement. Jessica might have said it coolly but she could hear the jealousy that was laced in each word. She tried to suppress a smile.

“Yeah, maybe I’d just take a selca with Fany when we get home.” Taeyeon teased, earning a glare from her girlfriend.

Krystal could only roll her eyes at the two older girls in front.

**

“Unnie is jealous.” Krystal whispered to Taeyeon as she linked their arms together before catching up with her sister who walked ahead of them. Taeyeon could only sigh as she too, made her way inside the mall. Jessica was giving her the cold shoulder again and she knew jealouSica is hard to persuade.

Deciding that it would be better if she talks to Jessica privately, Taeyeon just dragged herself to the rack of clothes as she watch Jessica and Krystal happily took pictures in front of a mirror. The sight made Taeyeon unconsciously smile.

**

Jessica stood on a grass covered ground. She was sure they are still in Seoul, only she doesn’t know where exactly. She watched Krystal help Taeyeon take out a picnic basket and a plaid blanket from the trunk of the car. The impromptu picnic was her girlfriend’s idea, insisting that the weather was too good to spend the day inside the mall.

“Unnie, you should help Taeyeon-unnie.” Krystal said as she laid the blanket on the ground.

“No, it’s fine. I got it.” Taeyeon answered, smiling at Jessica, only to frown when her smile wasn’t returned.

“She’s still mad,” Taeyeon whispered to Krystal.

“You know what to do.” Krystal whispered back with a small smile.

“Unnie!” Krystal said loudly, making Jessica turn towards her.

“I’ll just go grab some snacks from the convenience store we passed by, okay?” Krystal said, dangling the car keys in front of her.

“Ask Taeyeon to drive for you.” Jessica said, turning her back on the two girls again.

Krystal rolled her eyes before answering, “Okay!”

When Krystal noticed Taeyeon trailing behind her, she stopped and turned to the older girl.

“Unnie, you stay here, okay? You go talk to her.”

Taeyeon opened to protest but Krystal had already dashed her way to the driver’s seat before driving off. Taeyeon shook her head and made her way back to her girlfriend who was now seated on the blanket with back still turned towards her, oblivious to the fact that Taeyeon was still there. She heard Jessica sigh as she got closer.

“You know, it’s not safe to be staying behind in a place like this.”

Jessica jerked up when a voice spoke from behind her but immediately relaxed when a pair of familiar arms wrapped around her waist, engulfing her in a tight back-hug.

“Sorry, princess.” Taeyeon said, kissing Jessica’s hair. She smiled when she felt Jessica leaning the back of her head against her shoulder.

They settled in a comfortable silence before Jessica spoke.

“I’m.. jealous.” The last word came out as a whisper but Taeyeon still caught it, making her tighten her hold on Jessica’s waist.

“I’m sorry. It wasn’t intended to be like that. It would be rude to cut Fany from the picture.” Taeyeon explained.

“Taengoo, Tiff’s face occupied majority of the picture. You were basically photobombing. You didn't even had to post it.”

“I know. Wasn’t it cute?” Taeyeon asked innocently with a grin.

Jessica unwrapped Taeyeon’s arms from her waist to stand up from the ground but Taeyeon’s short arms shoot up to her hips, pulling her back to her embrace.

“You’re not going anywhere, princess.” Taeyeon said with a sly smile as she pinned Jessica on the ground, straddling the girl’s stomach.

Jessica let out a squeal when she felt Taeyeon’s weight on her stomach but she was soon silenced by a pair of longing lips, drowning her protests down . Jessica’s lips instantly responded to the ones that she had grown so accustomed to for the past eight years. She unconsciously smiled during the kiss, making Taeyeon pull away.

“What are you smiling at, princess?”

“Nothing. I wasn’t smiling.” Jessica answered, biting the insides of her cheeks to suppress a giggle as Taeyeon pouted cutely at her.

Jessica tried with all her might to stop herself from pulling Taeyeon in and kiss her senseless because of the adorable sight her girlfriend was displaying.

“I’m still mad at you. You always post yours and Tiff’s selcas but not ours.” Jessica said as she tries to change the topic.

“Baby, it’s an old picture. Haven’t you notice my hair color?” Taeyeon reasoned, cupping Jessica’s face so they were staring straight in each other’s eyes.

“And our pictures are not for the world to see. Those are mine to keep. And mine only. You understand?” Taeyeon added as she leaned in again to capture Jessica’s lips but the latter turned her face to the side, making Taeyeon’s lips land on her cheeks instead.

Taeyeon knew what this means. Jessica needs reassurance. They had gone through this a lot of times before. She smiled as she plopped down beside Jessica and s her arms around the girl’s small frame, pulling their bodies close to each other.

I love you,” she said with a kiss on the earlobes, making Jessica turn towards her with eyes as soft as marshmallows.

Jessica nodded and snuggled closer to the crook of Taeyeon’s neck as if their bodies weren’t close enough. A tap on her made her look up to Taeyeon.

“I said I love you,” Taeyeon pouted, hoping it was adorable enough to make her girlfriend say the magic words.

Jessica tilted her head and kissed Taeyeon’s forehead, “I” she said and moved to kiss Taeyeon’s eyes, “Love” she then moved to kiss Taeyeon’s nose, “You”. She gazed into a pair of chocolate brown orbs that had been watching her with the same warmth in them before closing her eyes and capturing Taeyeon’s lips in a slow kiss. “Too,” she said through the kiss.

The action made Taeyeon’s heart beat in an abnormal rate. After all these years, Jessica still makes her heart flutter and her insides flip. This was why she loved Jessica. The ice princess does things to her without even knowing it. Her hold eventually tightened around Jessica, pulling the girl closer to her; closing all the little gaps between them, molding their bodies together as they lose their selves in a passionate kiss, sealing their silent promise of ‘never and ever.’

“Unnie~!”

Before they could even deepen the kiss, Krystal’s voice boomed from above them. They opened their eyes to see Krystal covering hers. Taeyeon giggled while Jessica rolled her eyes as they stood up from the ground.

“I only said talk to her! Not make out!” The youngest girl whined as she continued covering her eyes.

Taeyeon grinned before pulling Krystal’s hands off her eyes.

“That’s more like—“ Krystal's eyes widened again and her smile dropped as Taeyeon recaptured Jessica’s lips, pressing their bodies against each other in front of her.

“Unnie!!!!” Krystal screamed, letting out a high-pitched squeal that was identical to her sister’s.

 

 

 

-----

I was writing an update for Kiss Me but this just wouldn't leave my mind and I knew I had to write it. Lol. This was basically inspired by Jessica's Weibo update with Baby Jung. They were so adorable and pretty and asdfghjkkl I can't even!

I don't know why but when I first saw the pictures, there was this nagging voice in my head that Taeyeon was actually driving for the Jungs. Hahaha. Okay that was me being delusional and all.