Wouldn't have you any other way

Wonderland

 

Taeyeon groaned in frustration. Jessica, who was in front of her, back pressed against her chest, snickered and threw her head back in Taeyeon's shoulder. The younger yet taller girl had been beating her in the game of Tekken twice in a row now.
 
"Don't cheat." She commented coldly, tightening her hold on the wireless controller in her hands which was in front of Jessica.
 
"Aw, don't sulk." Jessica said as she suppress a chuckle that's about to escape her lips.
 
"You have never played this, how come you're beating me." Taeyeon mumbled which Jessica heard clearly since her lips were just inches away from the latter's ears.
 
The chuckle that Jessica was suppressing finally escaped her lips, making Taeyeon groan again. How in the world did Jessica learn to play Tekken? The girl never go near her game consoles. This is the first time they are able to play together. And if not for the bet they made, Taeyeon doubt if she'll be able to drag the younger girl to play with her.
 
"Remember, if I win we'll go out with the others today."
 
Jessica hummed before answering, "And if I win, we'll stay here and sleep."
 
Taeyeon's eyes panicked when Jessica's character was about to beat hers for the third time. She frantically pressed the buttons on her controller until her character let out some power combo, killing Jessica's character in one hit.
 
"Oh yeah!" Taeyeon yelled a bit too cheerful and leaned down Jessica's exposed left shoulder, playfully nibbling on the skin before a smirk grazed her lips.
 
"Now, now, that's just one point. Wait till I kick your again."
 
Taeyeon let out a hearty laugh at her girlfriend's remark.
 
"You're taking this too seriously, Jung Sooyeon."
 
"Of course, Kim Taeyeon. My precious sleep is at stake."
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes before pressing a button on her controller to start another round.
 
"Are you ready to get your kicked, Kim Taeyeon?"
 
"Whatever, Sica."
 
The new round started with Jessica throwing kicks at Taeyeon's character. She smiled triumphantly as the green line on top of Taeyeon's side of the screen reduced to half. But her little victory party was cut short when Taeyeon threw another power combo against her character and the line on top of her side of the screen reduced to half of Taeyeon's. Panic then settled in and she did the first thing that came to her mind.
 
She turned her head to her left and immediately captured Taeyeon's lips in a kiss. She started slow, which she knew would make Taeyeon weak to her knees. She nibbled on Taeyeon's lower lip and just like how she always does, Taeyeon let out a moan. Jessica smiled through the kiss while she blindly pressed on the buttons of her controller. She felt a weight landed on her thigh and could only assume it was the controller as Taeyeon's hands were already on her stomach. Grazing, touching, gliding.
 
She felt Taeyeon's tongue slid across her lips, begging for entrance. She was about to open to accommodate Taeyeon's tongue when they heard the television scream, "K.O.!"
 
Taeyeon's eyes widened at the realization. She darted her eyes from the TV screen to her smirking girlfriend who managed to straddle her after her character was announced knocked out.
 
"Y-yah! N-no cheating!" She managed to say.
 
Jessica rolled her eyes before sliding off Taeyeon.
 
"It's not my fault you easily lose your self-control," she stuck her tongue out before walking off to their bedroom.
 
Taeyeon ruffled her hair before turning off the game console and the television. She then hastily walked towards their bedroom.
 
When she walked inside, she was greeted by the sight of Jessica already settled on the bed with her right arm thrown across her forehead.
 
"Sica.. rematch. You can't cheat like that."
 
She slid under the covers beside Jessica. As soon as the bed dip because of the added weight, Jessica swung her right arm on top of Taeyeon's stomach before pulling the older girl closer to her.
 
"Sica.. the weather's too good to be inside. And don't you want to see Yoona?"
 
"Taengoo I want to sleep.. and I can just call Yoona whenever I want to see her."
 
Taeyeon let out a defeated sigh. She knows persuading Jessica was futile. With a heavy heart, she turned to lie on her side, back turned towards Jessica. She really want to see their friends. It's not every month that they all get to gather together.
 
Jessica noticed the sulking girl. She isn't feeling well. And all she wants to do today is laze on the bed and cuddle with Taeyeon.
 
With an inaudible sigh, she slowly climbed on top of the sulking girl, straddling her stomach.
 
"Hey," she adjusted her body on top of Taeyeon as the girl turned to lay on her back.
 
Taeyeon just gave her a blank stare.
 
"Look, we can just.. you know.." She intentionally trailed off, smiling seductively at her girlfriend whose expression quickly changed. Tayeon looked up to Jessica with sparkling round eyes, processing what the girl on top of her was implying.
 
Her hands instinctively went to the small of Jessica's back, anticipating for her girlfriend's warm lips as the girl on top of her slowly leaned in. Her right hand travelled from Jessica's back to her arms before settling on Jessica's left cheek, thumb caressing the smooth skin.
 
"You're so beautiful.."
 
She managed to say while Jessica drowned her inside the pool of baby brown orbs, as if she was staring straight into Taeyeon's soul. Her heart pound louder in anticipation, blood pumping irregularly and eyes glazed with eagerness. Jessica was moving slow and Taeyeon found herself arching upwards to meet Jessica's lips before sitting up on the bed.
 
And finally, after what felt like eternity; their lips meet and engaged in a slow dance of lust and love, plans of going out for the day long forgotten.
 
Taeyeon's lips was winning the the tug of war before Jessica decided to play dirty again; gliding her tongue on Taeyeon's upper lip, earning a moan from the older girl. She won the round again as she explored every part of Taeyeon's mouth before on her tongue, all the air out of Taeyeon.
 
They parted, with Jessica now sitting on Taeyeon's lap while the latter sat on the bed. Jessica was giving Taeyeon butterfly kisses as they pressed their foreheads together, waiting for their breaths to steady.
 
"I love you, Taengoo.."
 
Jessica didn't give Taeyeon a chance to response as she pressed her lips against Taeyeon's again, engaging her in a sloppy kiss which the latter happily responded to.
 
Taeyeon's lips detached from Jessica's as she grazed the latter's jawline with a sloppy kiss before moving down her neck just below the jaw, nibbling teasingly on it. Both her hands were now on the small of Jessica's back, under her shirt. Her fingers glided and the smooth skin lightly, earning moans of approval from Jessica while the girl moved closer to her. Her right hand then travelled upwards, aiming for the hook of Jessica's brassiere accompanied by her lips that moved down to Jessica's collarbone. She nibbled and on the skin, leaving a mark of their love that would last for a week or so.
 
Her fingers fumbled with the hook of Jessica's brassiere but she managed to unhook it successfully. She was about to lift the girl's shirt off when a weight landed on her left shoulder, followed by light snoring and steady breathing.
 
"Seriously? You're doing this to me now?" She mumbled under her breath before groaning.
 
"You sleepyhead." She added, lying back slowly on the bed with Jessica still clinging on her chest.
 
She sighed, brushing the strands that covered Jessica's face away, giving her a full view of her life, resting on her chest. She smiled and leaned down to kiss Jessica's forehead, hands rubbing the back of the slumbering girl as if it was her personal lullaby.
 
"But I wouldn't have you any other way, Jessica Jung Sooyeon."