Chapter 33

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Chen’s POV

“Hey, Dara…” I called out to her. “…what’s with the—”

“Yah! What’s with this ? Huh? Who do you think we are?!” Well, he snapped. That’s Kris for you. I was about to ask why we’re wearing this stupid thing in a calm way, but this dragon here beat me to it.

“Suho-ma and D.O-pa agreed to it. And for your information, it’s a bib, not a .” Dara replied with crossed arms.

“Sandara. Language.” Suho scolded. These guys...

“But why do we have to wear these? We’re seventeen, and some of us are even eighteen.” It was Sehun’s turn to ask. Well… more of a complaint. I can already sense his and Kris’ unpleasant aura. And to think I’m between these two… sigh…

“How about we eat now? We’re going to be late.” Again. It’s hard to come early to school with thirteen people in one building.  “We have to be fast.” I added. Fortunately, they listened to me. They know that there’s a time for trolling and being serious. Man, I’m awesome~

“…it’s okay if we’re late…” everyone of us stopped as soon as she spoke those words. We all gawked at her.

“What? Be late?” Xiumin asked in disbelief. Dara looked at us with a serious expression on her face and nodded slowly.

“What the heck are you thinking, Dara? Didn’t you sleep well last night?” Angry mama alert! Angry mama alert!

“Hyung! Don’t you dare start a lecture at this time. Dara, finish your breakfast. We’re going to talk about this at school, arasseo?” For a second there, I thought Kai was the eldest here. He didn’t even call Dara a princess.

I looked back at Dara. It was like my heart fell when I saw how pale she was. “Dara… gwaenchanha?” I asked worriedly. Maybe she didn’t really slept well last night. Dara looked up at me… and smiled.

“I’m alright…”

You say you’re alright, but your face says no.

Dara, you liar.

 

Tao’s POV

Aww, why is the atmosphere here like this? Don’t tell me they’re still at it about the bib. Hmf.

“Tao, don’t pout. It’s not cute.” I glared at this little bacon beside me. “Shut up, midget.” I whispered the last part so he wouldn’t hear.

“I heard that.” It was Baekhyun’s turn to glare at me. “And I thought only Chanyeol hyung has big ears~” Baekhyun didn’t say anything else and just stared at the window. Well, at least I know he’s not affected by what happened earlier.

“Panda boy, give me your phone.” I turned my head up front, and saw Dara looking at me with her palm stretched out. “What do you want with my phone?” I asked suspiciously.

“Just give me your phone.” She said, but I’m not going to.

“If you wont give your phone, then I will.” I turned to Baekhyun and saw that my phone was already in his hand. “Yah! How did you—”

“Here you go, Darong-ah.” Baekhyun handed MY phone to Dara.

“Thanks, Bacon.” Dara smiled at him, but only stuck her tongue out at me. What the heck!

“That’s for calling me a midget.” I glared at Baekhyun, but he only stared back at the window. Aish, this Bacon hyung!

“Alright we’re here.” Kris hyung announced. We’re at school already?

 

 

“Grandpa!” All of us jumped when Dara yelled and opened her door, and got off.

“Wait, Dara, my phone!”  I shouted as I got off and  followed her. “Tao-ah! Your bag!”

“I’ll get ot from you later Suho-hyung!” I need to get my phone back first. My Gucci will be arriving soon!

“…it’s okay if we’re late…”

Huh? What’s with the flashback? Now that I think about it—what was that all about? Geez, Dara, what were you thinking? I shook my head vigorously, trying to stay focused.

“Grandpa!”

Grandpa? Her grandpa is here?

As I entered the school, the first place I thought of running to was the fountain. I don’t know why, but my guts tell me I should look there first—but…

“Dara?” I called out as soon as I opened the door to the clinic. I looked around, but there was no sign of her.

“Anything I can do for you, Mr. Huang?” The nurse asked me. I shook my head and bowed at her, “I’m sorry.” Was all I said before dashing out. Dara, where are you? Maybe I should’ve followed my guts and go there after all.

I turned back and ran towards the school fountain. I hope she’s there. I looked around the place, but there was no one there. Way to go, guts! Aish… where should I go next?

“Don’t get in my way!” Dara! I turned my head to where the voice came from. The garden!

Without thinking any further, I headed towards the garden.

“Dara!” I called as I ran towards her.

 “Dara…” I stopped on my tracks when I heard a voice. My eyes widened when a man appeared and hugged Dara. My blood boiled immediately when I saw Dara fell into his arms, unconscious.

“Wha… What are y-you…” How dare you touch her?! I curled my fists tightly. With all the energy I could muster, I slowly walked towards Dara and the man. I don’t know what I’ll do, but wish for nine lives whoever you are. You’ll need it.

“Gwaenchanha, Dara…”

I froze on my spot when the man spoke. His voice… sounds familiar. I looked closely at the man. I’m not that far from them, and his face was facing towards me.

What the…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chen?”

 

 

“You liar. Dara, how much have you been hurt?”

 

 


 

Soooooo here's a short update, LOL. And about the instrumental, I just had to put it there since it was my inspration o,o . Sooo... which do you like better? New two or this one? OMO dun tell! Hahaha♥

Thank you guys for being patient! I really appreciate it :'>

For that, I'm giving you guys a chance to choose.

WHO WILL BE DARA'S OTHER HALF?